Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
well said Kool.........👍🏼 👏
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwap

Typically mc . You can "ENJOY " these scenes. Why bother to put the sindoor or engagement ring or mangalsutra.

After all, manav has the right to "ENJOY" without all these!!!!

@Vishwap,
Whats the fuss about it, some one's gain is someone's pain.
Can blame only one person for the catastrophe whats happening, gunning for one head.
Is not justified by any means, whom you blame it for all these things.
My dear its just lack of trust i keep telling this time and again.
I dont how u call it as MC, part and parcel of life.
Its a musical chair what happening?/????????
Spartacus thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

hmm . Will u enjoy it when it will be gharwala and baharwaala ?

For Archana,
Its her choice if she wishes, i believe one time it was Satish who almost made it.
By the grace of god she woke up at the last moment?
Then what u would have called, Gharwala ya bharwala??????
Tanyaz thumbnail
satish never made it . Archan refused him right at the beginin of a possible rishta that is after she married Manav . Satish was never ever a possibility for her . She could have had a great life but her love for manav is so much that she just cannot bear the possibilty of  another man having rights on her . The same cannot be said for manav .
gaurimisha thumbnail
There was no sindoor scene with Satish n the negagement didnt take off either.It didnt go to the point of being Gharwala or Baharwala.
It was always gharwala for Archu.
But as rightly said,Manav is on maang filling spree...come next may b getting engaged spree....whtever be it,for Manav its clearly a case of Gharwali baharwali 😃

But today's epi had glimpses of old manav...may b coz shravani wasnt their 2 interfere.
Even though Manav had no right to fill up Shravani's maang,he has every right to fill up Archu's maang as they r still husband n wife and I dont  think Archu is bold enough to deny him tht right...
I just hope Manav realises the importance of filling up Archu's maang in the temple infront of Bappa...since they both worship Bappa,they shud.And Bappa can work miracles...😊
Spartacus thumbnail
The situation is different Tanyaz,
Manav is in a precarious situation i keep telling this save your marriage and the entire family is against that, or save a unborn baby.
The mistake committed by his bro, if she wasn't expecting then he would have never ever in his wildest of dreams would have said yes to Shravani.

Caught b/w the devil and the deep sea, he thought everything is done b/w him and Archana so the wise decision is too save a unborn child.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Unborn child , unborn child ....what about the ones who are born and living ...the yhave a life too , not just the unborn child .
The man is married akash .  he is married to a woman who loves him and depends on him .
he thought she had mad mistakes that led to the failure of their marriage , now he knows that she did not make those mistakes and that all was a misunderstanding .
he is wrong .......what  he is doing to her is unforgivable .

about  the unborn child , there are many different ways to take care of the situation but Manav himself is dying to take care of Shravani and that unborn child .
gaurimisha thumbnail

@Tanya:well said

If Girish can go to US why cnat he take Sharavani with him n do something...if they r so rich,they can do a lot many things n they live in 21st century Mumbai...wht rubbish abt unborn child...later on Manav can always adopt  the child so as to give his name but the child can stay with shravani...prob solved.
As for Savita,wont Archana n Manav hav children too?How shud it matter to a mother if its Manav's or Sachin's child?
Now I got an idea...The only way Manav will stand up for Archu is if she gets pregnant...Sachin's son vs his own son...only then he'll have to be selfish for his own sake..I dont see any other way of their reunion if the engagement is actually goin to happen..nothing can shake Manav now...not Archu's cries,her pain,her innocence...it has to be his own child
I think Bappa will say "Very eager to take responsibility of other's unborn child...now let me see how you face this bouncer..your own child"😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
let's see how Manav is going to dodge the situation tomorrow .  He is standing right there in front of God and the priest is making a rightful demand ...
let's see how Manav will try sell this idea of responsibilty to bappa ....he is fooling everyone else , including himself ....let us see him fool God as well tomorrow .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Tanya .........let us see how he fools Bappa. I too am waiting to see that . If he puts sindoor Ill post something .