Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
But Archana must deny him the right to put sindoor on her maang tomorrow , if by some starge turn of event he decides to ( which I am sure he won't ) .
She should hold his hand and turn it away .....saying sorry , this sindoor filling is not a joke , not at least to me .
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't wait to see what happens.

would have been really romantic if manav carried archana up those mandir stairs..can only dream..
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Tanyaz,

But i think she won't do it, for her still Manav is her pati and will be always.
It was an mutual decision when she returned to his home, and when the news was broken too her again she left on her own.
So the sindoor part happened right infront of her, she never protested i mean she could have walked away.
That would have signalled that something was wrong upon cloud no9
It hurts to see him filling someone else maang but she stood right there just looking and only looks.
Yeah....I think Archu wanted to convey that she has accepted the fact that Manav will marry Shravni in days to cme maybe that's why she tried to act normal rather then be melodramatic nd create a scene I mean all the drama ws done by Savita nd Girish.....so there was no scope fr any 1 else (wen manav put sindoor in Shrav's maang)
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My prediction : She will put the sindoor but she will put it herself.
 Manav has lost the right to do so.

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akashspartan

Sindoor is just part and parcel of life.

Down south its no such big deal, its the mangalsutra.
Thats what it counts, if he goes ahead with the magalsutra then Manav and Archana's PR is in big big trouble.

Till then i am enjoying the tussle b/w Gharwali and Bharwali.......

Typically mc . You can "ENJOY " these scenes. Why bother to put the sindoor or engagement ring or mangalsutra.
After all, manav has the right to "ENJOY" without all these!!!!
Edited by vishwap - 14 years ago
SweetFifi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ok, if he fills her maang tomorrow then maybe I will call him a little less unfair ( he still is a very unfair man where his wife is concerned ) , than what I thought he was .

Look, the way I see it , even if he has promised marriage to Shravani , even his mom's Girish's wishes ....he cannot deny the fact that Archana is his legally wedded wife .

This whole sindoor and mangalutar belongs to her and only her .

It was shameful that he put it on another woman 's maang , it was shameful that Shravani walked away with Archu's mangalsutar in front of him and he could not stop it .

Whatever his responsibilities, he has to give Archana what is rightfully hers , the sindoor .

But what I would love to see is Archana denying him the right to put the sindoor on her . She can say , fine I won't do the puja but you are not filling my maang as you did this act with another woman only a few days ago .

Dude i am with you wholeheartedly on this one....He will be SERVED!
SweetFifi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Akash ,

Ok I will be honest .

Him bringing her to the mandir was an act of insaniyat .

but when she herslef said ' no to goin up , even then he said ' No , you come with me ....and when she fell he put his arm around her just like any husband would do ....that was definitely act of love .

He didn't have to do that ...

I give him credit for that much ...

are u turning to marshmallow tanya?..that was an act of humanity 😆
SweetFifi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavni88

can't wait to see what happens.<br><br>would have been really romantic if manav carried archana up those mandir stairs..can only dream..<br>

if he was Dev then that would've happened 😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akashspartan

Sindoor is just part and parcel of life.

Down south its no such big deal, its the mangalsutra.

Thats what it counts, if he goes ahead with the magalsutra then Manav and Archana's PR is in big big trouble.

Till then i am enjoying the tussle b/w Gharwali and Bharwali.......

hmm . Will u enjoy it when it will be gharwala and baharwaala ?