Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

That was such a sad update. It's heartbreaking, the way everybody suffers so much behind the facade of happiness they put up. Their courage is to definitely to be admired though.. they're all trying to deal with everything without any support in the way that seems best to them. Hopefully they'll find 'solace' in each other :)

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey didnt reply for the previous ud, was some kinda busy..... so combing reply for both the updates :)
felt bad for ayush that he took up smoking as a stress buster.... but that the complexity of being in one 's teens....one succumbs to pressure easily if there is no one to help out.....but ayush surely cares about his dad....
ayush relationship with his sis not of any help either.....its kind of dysfunctional.... felt really bad for both f them....
Naina is really mature for her age....she understands ppl that rocks about her....wish she comes up with her past soon....and what say about nandita : girl is really rock solid , she deserves applaud for being able tk everythng in her stride with smile on her face....
hope fr best fr everyone....ud soon
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is a pity that Ayush resorts to smoke away his problems, and at the same time money. I find smoking detestful, (I mean if u wanna die, go somewhere and die, but why do you have to take 10 others with you due to passive smoking?) The complicated relationship between him and his sister too, is kind of sad. All characters in the story are battling internal wars. And I really hope they help each other out!
Sorry for the late comment, exams are on!!!!

pinkorblack thumbnail
the update showed the problems faced by ppl with increased strain and constraint in our lives.... maybe due to the fact that there is plethora of problems face by each individual eveyday with very little to act as a stress buster......maybe that y god created friends, to help each in time distress. wish that ayush naina and nandita act as allies and sort their problems......
yikes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sookie-

Every character in the story is complex and are broken.
And they have found each other too.

The parents who don't get along well and siblings who are mere acquaintances; its sad to see that families are reduced to this.

I am not against going for friends for resolving issues or even some TLC, but I guess in the end family IS family and friends are friends. The distinction always remains.

I am liking the way you are bringing out many aspects in this series almost like every chapter comes with a subtle theme and its tied to the ongoing storyline.

Liked it parts for many reasons.

Sookie

Hey Sookie =)

Yes, every character is equally complex and are broken. I agree that it's really sad to see families reduced to such a state 😔 Although I agree that nothing can replace family, sometimes it does happen that family doesn't support you and there are friends who would. Although most of the times alienation comes from all directions, there are certain friends who might be of remote help.

Thankyou so much Sookie! 😃 
yikes thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanshr

Exactly! And I think it's great that you've given importance to each character and showing the turmoil that they go through in their own lives! The story's going great! It's sad that some of them are living lives with empty relationships though. Maybe they can help each other heal! Continue soon.

Thanks! Yes, I'm trying to develop all characters including the supporting ones and not just Naina, I think the story would become really one-dimensional that way. I'm glad you're liking it! 😃
yikes thumbnail

Originally posted by: 090909as

Everyone'd had a bad stage. Which is what reality is like, So I do believe that your story is very realistic, Everyone just trying to keep an elastic smile.. It's so sad, But still amazing.
write more soon.

Thankyou 😃 I'm glad you think the story is realistic =) Thanks for the comment! 😃
yikes thumbnail

Originally posted by: _.serendipity._

That was such a sad update. It's heartbreaking, the way everybody suffers so much behind the facade of happiness they put up. Their courage is to definitely to be admired though.. they're all trying to deal with everything without any support in the way that seems best to them. Hopefully they'll find 'solace' in each other :)

Hey hema =)

Heartbreaking it is 😔 But problems like smoking, dysfunctionality, alcoholism, fights etc exist in joint AND nuclear families more than we realize. I guess teenage isn't that easy afterall. Their courage is something that ought to be admired, yes, but how long will they be able to put up with their problems?...

Thanks for commenting!! 😃
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
**oops 😛
Edited by CZ.. - 14 years ago
yikes thumbnail

Originally posted by: me myself

hey didnt reply for the previous ud, was some kinda busy..... so combing reply for both the updates :)
felt bad for ayush that he took up smoking as a stress buster.... but that the complexity of being in one 's teens....one succumbs to pressure easily if there is no one to help out.....but ayush surely cares about his dad....
ayush relationship with his sis not of any help either.....its kind of dysfunctional.... felt really bad for both f them....
Naina is really mature for her age....she understands ppl that rocks about her....wish she comes up with her past soon....and what say about nandita : girl is really rock solid , she deserves applaud for being able tk everythng in her stride with smile on her face....
hope fr best fr everyone....ud soon

Heya! not a problem =))

yeah, ayush is close to his dad, because he's the only family that he has, apart from his sister, who is nothing like a sister. yeah, his relationship with his sister is dysfunctional, i agree completely.

naina is mature for her age, but she doesn't understand people that well. nandita's her only friend, so naturally she does understand her, but not everyone. she's rather anti-social, infact. yep, nandita's one strong girl!

Thanks for commenting 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Pooj@

it is a pity that Ayush resorts to smoke away his problems, and at the same time money. I find smoking detestful, (I mean if u wanna die, go somewhere and die, but why do you have to take 10 others with you due to passive smoking?) The complicated relationship between him and his sister too, is kind of sad. All characters in the story are battling internal wars. And I really hope they help each other out!
Sorry for the late comment, exams are on!!!!

Hey pooja :)

I detest smoking too, but then I can see why people start smoking. it's certainly not justified, but i guess certain moments of weakness overpower our restraint. passive smoking is an issue that needs to be brought to light. yeah, the relationship he shares with his sister is sad :(

thanks for commenting! 😃

Originally posted by: pinkorblack

the update showed the problems faced by ppl with increased strain and constraint in our lives.... maybe due to the fact that there is plethora of problems face by each individual eveyday with very little to act as a stress buster......maybe that y god created friends, to help each in time distress. wish that ayush naina and nandita act as allies and sort their problems......

ur right, maybe that's why we have friends, to help us out in times of problems and constraints. all of us face so many problems, but at the end of the day there is always hope to hang on to.

Thanks for commenting! 😃
Edited by scratches-head - 14 years ago