Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 Yuvi softly hugs Naina for a few seconds'❤️ ❤️ ❤️ where they feel the mild breeze, hear the sound of the rustling leaves n above all, hear n feel the heart beats of one another' yuvi lifts her chin, looks into Naina's beautiful eyes, n says, "I wish to tell you about me n my past entirely, but I could only say this much now... Raj is a part of my bitter past n I have to settle certain past issues'" N I wouldn't be surprised if Naina says, "I have seen you all through these days n witnessed those gundas' I was waiting for you to speak about this" (Left to imagine'❤️).👏👏

I loved this scene.. i actually wish to see it happening in the seriall..😳😳 what has happened to Yuvi? why isn;t he coming clean? 😡.. i want him to come clean but he is not and its really annoying..

I am also missing Naina's bubbly charachter and funny ways of poking her nose into Yuvi;s business and irritating him.. i want her to irritate him more and that scene should turn romantic.. hehe.. and also Yuvi's one liners - he is dumbfounded when it comes to loving witty liners 😆

PS:- nice post and i hope we have more of YuNa in the coming week!
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wish yami ur post comes true!!!

we need more YuNa scenes.........and not just random scenes but meaningful scenes........... yuvi's confession.....naina's acceptance........etc.............this show really needs to sort it self out.........YuNa fans are dissapointed to the core!!!
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey yami back with a agina a YUNALICIOUS post yaar, you decrbe YuNa so perfectly n their scenes that i imagine them 😍 ...Wish to see our original YUVI-WITTY MR.ONE LINER, AGGRESSIVE(THODA LESS BHI CHALGA, ROMANTIC, ACTION FILLED, ..........)and NINA(CHIRPY, BUBBLY, DUAL identiy MIANTAIN KARNE WAALI ab toh usne salwar kammez pehana chod diya so we dunt have duppata scene for YuNA😭, AND MOST imp Girnalewaali i mean triiping or jhoot bolane waali naina....)*sigh*...........Wish yuvi use sab kuch batatde......sab misunderstandings door hojaaye well den if naina is angry we can his tactis mingames so that yuvi naina ko mnayagea we could have a song sequence to..❤️..well den a gain a angelic date wowo...................tooooooo YUANZING.........
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

yea nautaki would be good lol

i wanted to see their nokh-jokh
track you know
before they were messing with each other
but now that they have confessed their feelings
 they should get cute moments...Raj's track could
have waited. it would make story more interesting now we cud get a cocktail lol.. n really want some cute yuna scenes, it's been a long wait for us..

Naina falling more and more for him and then
bang the trust issue comes come. they need to
have a deep boniding before they show how hurt Naina
got cause of Yuvi's lie seem romanto sadist are always at high alert n check lol

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Yuvi softly hugs Naina for a few seconds'❤️ ❤️ ❤️ where they feel the mild breeze, hear the sound of the rustling leaves n above all, hear n feel the heart beats of one another' yuvi lifts her chin, looks into Naina's beautiful eyes, n says, "I wish to tell you about me n my past entirely, but I could only say this much now... Raj is a part of my bitter past n I have to settle certain past issues'" N I wouldn't be surprised if Naina says, "I have seen you all through these days n witnessed those gundas' I was waiting for you to speak about this" (Left to imagine'❤️).👏👏

I loved this scene.. i actually wish to see it happening in the seriall..😳😳 what has happened to Yuvi? why isn;t he coming clean? 😡.. i want him to come clean but he is not and its really annoying..  MJ u r speaking about yuvi coming out clean... first of all i wish he comes on screen lol... n am really annoyed of dat lol......... n me too wan him to tell the truth to naina..,.

I am also missing Naina's bubbly charachter and funny ways of poking her nose into Yuvi;s business and irritating him.. i want her to irritate him more and that scene should turn romantic.. hehe.. and also Yuvi's one liners - he is dumbfounded when it comes to loving witty liners 😆 wish to see all these on the screen.. this time if naina interferes yuvi, dat can lead to a really spicy romance 'coz this time yuvi's business is solid n dangerous too...

PS:- nice post and i hope we have more of YuNa in the coming week!wish the same...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_precious

wish yami ur post comes true!!!  fingers crossed..

we need more YuNa scenes.........and not just random scenes but meaningful scenes........... yuvi's confession.....naina's acceptance........etc.............this show really needs to sort it self out.........YuNa fans are dissapointed to the core!!! 

hope we get a fluent flow of yuna after the issues are settled...

really fed up of no scene, no promo facts...

but wen u think the other way it is fine for yuna(time slot) this way all these days..

a simple psychology, here AR fans are already tensed of controversial stuff n it seems they r the majority viewers.. a new couple(yuna)  won't get a proper welcome now.. so let us wait for the issues to settle...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

Hey yami back with a agina a YUNALICIOUS post yaar, lol supri.. i need to put a stop to my imagination n thinking about yuna but don't know how??, my ideas are running like crazy, coming with scenes n story track...    you decrbe YuNa so perfectly n their scenes that i imagine them 😍 ...Wish to see our original YUVI-WITTY MR.ONE LINER, AGGRESSIVE(THODA LESS BHI CHALGA, ROMANTIC, ACTION FILLED, ..........)and NINA(CHIRPY, BUBBLY, DUAL identiy MIANTAIN KARNE WAALI ab toh usne salwar kammez pehana chod diya so we dunt have duppata scene for YuNA😭, AND MOST imp Girnalewaali i mean triiping or jhoot bolane waali naina....)*sigh*...........Wish yuvi use sab kuch batatde......sab misunderstandings door hojaaye well den if naina is angry we can his tactis mingames so that yuvi naina ko mnayagea we could have a song sequence to..❤️..well den a gain a angelic date wowo...................tooooooo YUANZING......... luved watever u hav penned down n wish to see all on screen.. hey jus noticed lol we hav similar taste.. wud luv to catch up for a chat on island..

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st u tell me u actually have a yuvi in ur life or not???? 😉 😛
did u go to ooty  hill station by any chance where der was breeze???😆
damn hw cum u come wid such romatic scenes 😳  😳 lady u knw wht all the above said will happen after da breakup n n den again wen dey get bak!!!
yami 4r whom naina use 2 fall is now head over heals fallen 4r her so 😉  😉 no need 2 waste da energy der infact continue romancing in med.store room, fire escape n terrace which dey will go only after da break up 😆   😆 
u keep on giving ideas n we droool n dream 😍 😳  😳 😍
🤗 nice post height u write OS 😳  😳  😳
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

1st u tell me u actually have a yuvi in ur life or not???? 😉 😛

did u go to ooty  hill station by any chance where der was breeze???😆
damn hw cum u come wid such romatic scenes 😳  😳 lady u knw wht all the above said will happen after da breakup n n den again wen dey get bak!!!
yami 4r whom naina use 2 fall is now head over heals fallen 4r her so 😉  😉 no need 2 waste da energy der infact continue romancing in med.store room, fire escape n terrace which dey will go only after da break up 😆   😆 
u keep on giving ideas n we droool n dream 😍 😳  😳 😍
🤗 nice post height u write OS 😳  😳  😳

luvly n interesting questions sana... 

1. nope... am yet to meet my yuvi...

2. yes hav visited ooty many a times n other hill stations too... hav felt the mild morning chill breeze n those luvly scent of nature n freshness ( i luv waking up a little earlier) n also enjoyed heavy  blowin wind..

3. about break-up matter.. i believe they won't be separated for long... cud be a hard core quarrel lasting for a very few days.. then yuvi can go around her n pacify her.. as for naina she knew him till this much dat yuvi has some goon connections in his past... if she is quiet now, it means she is waiting for him to speak, all my guess... so there is nothing like yuvi betraying naina... he has got to tell the truth n naina is givin him some time as of now 'coz she has seen him thru n also witnessed the goons, i suppose...  they both know the platform they are standing now..

hope u liked my reply... if any questions u r welcome dear sana...

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

luvly n interesting questions sana... 

1. nope... am yet to meet my yuvi...

2. yes hav visited ooty many a times n other hill stations too... hav felt the mild morning chill breeze n those luvly scent of nature n freshness ( i luv waking up a little earlier) n also enjoyed heavy  blowin wind..

3. about break-up matter.. i believe they won't be separated for long... cud be a hard core quarrel lasting for a very few days.. then yuvi can go around her n pacify her.. as for naina she knew him till this much dat yuvi has some goon connections in his past... if she is quiet now, it means she is waiting for him to speak, all my guess... so there is nothing like yuvi betraying naina... he has got to tell the truth n naina is givin him some time as of now 'coz she has seen him thru n also witnessed the goons, i suppose...  they both know the platform they are standing now..

hope u liked my reply... if any questions u r welcome dear sana...

like ur reply no  ❤️
only 1 suggestion dnt eat toooooooooooo much sweets 😛 😳 😉 
well i ur mouth aalllll jalebis 😆 hope wht u have said happens but dis is dmg n CV's hope dey dnt make every1 go around beating mulbery bush😆 😉