!chit chat friends!

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
as u can see... this topic is about  your chit chat friends! i think we have all kindof got familiar with some members at chit chat.. hopefully thats the case.😳if you haven't ...dorry worry you will!πŸ˜† just answer these questions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• who are ur friends at CC ? who was the first friend that you made here?
  • have you made any new friends  here or at least tried to talk to some new people?
  • are there are any members on CC that you would like to be friends with? send that member(s) a message here.. plz dont be shy lol
  • who are some other members that you miss.. who dont come here anymore?
  • name 5 .. or atleast 3 members from chit chat that you know anything about.. anything at all! (you may or may not be ur friends yet.. and thats ok.. the point is to make new friends =)) n list one thing about them  that you know.
  • lastly, are you friends with the member who posted above you? if not.. would  you like to be friends?😳

thats all.. feel free to add anything else!

p.s: i hope thats not too many ques... u can pick  n choose :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Nice  thread .....   pinky  jee  πŸ˜ƒ

As usuall  I need your  version  first  ....  please answer  all the questions
you  asked  ..then I will do mine πŸ˜‰

all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by thambu - 14 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice post pinky...πŸ‘

ok....gimme some time...will reply soon!!

thambu: no hard-n-fast rule there....for once...try replying first! πŸ˜› j/k

Every 1 is my friend πŸ˜ƒ... well my CC ka safar started off by Pooja... we met in Forum Games section and she told me to join here πŸ˜› (tho I haven't heard from her in ages =p) Then in CC I think it was Vinuuuuuuuuuu I became friends with first... he was very active at tht time (wah abhi usse mention kiya aur woh abhi hi MSN pe sign in hua πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)... he's an awesome frienddddddd and a gr8 human being πŸ˜ƒ... phir order ka nahin pata πŸ˜† I was just hit with so many friends... pleasantly of course... ab naam mention kiye to I myt leave some1 out... to rehne hi deti hoon... u all knw who u r πŸ˜ƒ

• have you made any new friends  here or at least tried to talk to some new people?

yh... yahan friends bante rehte hai har waqt πŸ˜ƒ

• are there are any members on CC that you would like to be friends with? send that member(s) a message here.. plz dont be shy lol

sab hi friends ban jaaye hehe... the more the merrier πŸ˜ƒ

Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... well... miss kya... idhar nahin aata magar har roz MSN pe baat hoti hai... abhi bhi ho rahi hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Usman is another member who is inactive and Rida... they use to bring some fun into CC

There are many others... Kai, Gracy, Faizy... etc etc...
  • name 5 .. or atleast 3 members from chit chat that you know anything about.. anything at all! (you may or may not be ur friends yet.. and thats ok.. the point is to make new friends =)) n list one thing about them  that you know.

Well one member I definitely know everything about is... Huziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... yeh baat woh bhi confirm kar sakhta hai πŸ˜†

Abhi kisi aur member ke ek raaz pata chala hai... magar sssshhhh... hehe

Ok u sed atleast 3... so another one will have to be Mev... I knw pretty much everything about him too πŸ˜†
lastly, are you friends with the member who posted above you? if not.. would  you like to be friends?😳

Yhhhhhhhhhhh... we're friends... πŸ˜ƒ
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

as u can see... this topic is about  your chit chat friends! i think we have all kindof got familiar with some members at chit chat.. hopefully thats the case.😳if you haven't ...dorry worry you will!πŸ˜† just answer these questions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

who are ur friends at CC ? who is not?? well everybody...like pinky, rukhi, vinu, vanshita, souro, soni, dream, maheen, thambu, shazia, lara, nug, mahi, shiju, rajni, and many more...i cant remember all the names now 😳
  • who was the first friend that you made here?

dont remember..maybe vinu, pinky, sapna, n then there were some old members who are inactive now..

• have you made any new friends  here or at least tried to talk to some new people? yes ofcourse..soni, maheen, then whoever lands up here..i make it a point to talk to them...i love making new friends..πŸ˜ƒ
  • are there are any members on CC that you would like to be friends with? send that member(s) a message here.. plz dont be shy lol whoever is new and dont know much bout me..well i would be glad to be your friend...πŸ˜ƒ
  • who are some other members that you miss.. who dont come here anymore? the old cc gang was fun...which includes sapna, anji, saira, sam, nug, rida, usman, pooji, geet, shazia, lara, vidhi, and many more..i mus be forgetting someone for sure..πŸ˜•
  • name 5 .. or atleast 3 members from chit chat that you know anything about.. anything at all! (you may or may not be ur friends yet.. and thats ok.. the point is to make new friends =)) n list one thing about them  that you know. does that mean 3 ppl who we know everything about? or jst anything? if they are not our friends..how can we know anything bout them? pls clarify.. 
  • lastly, are you friends with the member who posted above you? if not.. would  you like to be friends?yes ofcourse...the only thing we dont talk on msnπŸ˜† but yes we do talk almost everyday even if its related to cc..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thats all.. feel free to add anything else! like wat?

p.s: i hope thats not too many ques... u can pick  n choose :) i answered all! πŸ˜ƒ

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanna give a Jaadu ki jappi to all my CC friends!!!πŸ€— 

Miss you all......I cant list my cc's fevrt members names....cos All are so sweet and nice....!!

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

who are ur friends at CC ? who was the first friend that you made here?

I have lots of friends in CC... Actually i made lots of friendsπŸ˜‰ coz when i was new here i didn't had so many friends like i have now...

My first friend that i made here was Thambu ji.... I knew him from forum games, but its here that we became good friends...

have you made any new friends  here or at least tried to talk to some new people?
Yes i did made lots of friends, It started with Rukhi, Rajini ji, Star, Pinky, Dream, Believe, Vidhi nad many more...

are there are any members on CC that you would like to be friends with? send that member(s) a message here.. plz dont be shy lol

I would like to be friends with the persons who will join CC nad all those who are already here before me.. I would like to be their friends...πŸ˜ƒ

who are some other members that you miss.. who dont come here anymore?

Who don't come here anymore... Hmm... I don't know coz  i am myself quite new.... But yes I don't get to see Gracella here... She is married na may be she don't get much time...

name 5 .. or atleast 3 members from chit chat that you know anything about.. anything at all! (you may or may not be ur friends yet.. and thats ok.. the point is to make new friends =)) n list one thing about them  that you know.

I don't know too much about them... So i can't say anything yet... 😳

lastly, are you friends with the member who posted above you? if not.. would  you like to be friends?😳
Yes,  we are friend but not too much friendly..... We used to play together in other sections too...
Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 14 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

First will be Pooja (Ms.Pooji). Others will be Rukhi, Shaz, VD, Garu, Star, Champ, Saira, etc.
You πŸ˜ƒ
Can't think of anyone
Rida, Lara, Swancy, Garu, VD, Champ
Do you mean that I know atleast something about them??
Well I do know something about Rukhi, Shaz and Saira

• lastly, are you friends with the member who posted above you? if not.. would  you like to be friends?😳
Nope am not friends with Soni. I did meet her in Forum Games long back, though I don't think she will even remember that.

thats all.. feel free to add anything else!

p.s: i hope thats not too many ques... u can pick  n choose :) Nope it's not many at all

^ Souroooooooooooooooooooo

one of my bestest friends πŸ˜ƒ another awesome friend I made here in CC

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

hey nice post pinky...πŸ‘

ok....gimme some time...will reply soon!!

thambu: no hard-n-fast rule there....for once...try replying first! πŸ˜› j/k

oh isee   sorry  πŸ˜†  but I am waiting for Pinky's version jee .....   and thankzz  for your version πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—