CID

Best Forensic Doctor?

Poll

Who has been d best Forensic Doctor in CID till date?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiii everyone...

Till date CID has seen many forensic Doctors! Initially it was Dr.Salunke but later he was replaced by others. Dr.Anjalika, Dr.Niyati and some other doctors too(cant recall name of 1) were a part of CID at some point of time. Now Dr.Salunke is back n wid Dr.Tarika. Who do u think suits d character of a Forensic doctor d best? do reply people..
Poll ends on 10 Feb 2010.

Happy voting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There was also this female doctor. I'm not sure of her name but she appeared in the Better Safe Than Sorry episodes (both Sudhakar and Asha were present in the team).

Anyway, my favourite one was the original Salunkhe, not the clownish one we have now. After him I think Niyati was pretty good. She was fun at least. 😊The rest I find boring. If we want to look outside this show and consider CIDSB then Bharadwaj wasn't bad either.
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
chandrei thumbnail

I think DR.Salunke along with DR. Tarika   good as forensic doctors. The name of the lady doctor most probably Dr.Wagle.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You forgot Dr. Nyla. But, IMO, the best was Dr. Anjalika.
prabha. thumbnail
I think Dr. Salunke before he got his hair obsession. In the early episodes before his exit, he was really good.

Dr Anjalika Deshmukh started on a very negative note, he behavior was horrible to say the least but understandable at the same time. However why she was rude to Daya-Abhi when she was actually bitter with ACP, I never understood.

Dr Niyati Pradhan has had this love hate relationship. In her first appearance she fought with Daya Sir over rules and started this contest about who is more importance Forensic or Investigating team.

Dr Wagle was on the best terms with the CID Team. I never ever saw them arguing. She was a very balanced lady.

Dr Nyla Rajadhyaksh, I did not get to know much. But I felt the girl who played her was too young. I mean she was doing a school girl's role in a series called Remix and her they wanted us to believe she is an expert with 2 years experience already. That's a little difficult for me to digest.

However all have been intelligent and logical. They all knew their job well. But I think I will vote for Dr Wagle but she does not feature in this poll. Can't she be included?

Tarika is an assistant and I don't think her name should feature in this poll.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think salunke and tarika are the best..the others sorta got on my nerves
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think .Salunke is by far the most intelligent doctor till today.πŸ˜ƒ
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
DR salunke wid assistant dr tarika
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my vote goes to dr salunke
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Only Salunkhe, Anjalika and Niyati have been present for a long time. The others were present only for short durations. I would consider one among these 3.

I somehow don't like Anjalika...she was too rude to everyone. Niyati was good. She used to look beyond chemicals and x-rays and used to apply common sense. We have seen it in many situations, like there was a newspaper cutting with the crossword part cut out and blood all over. She didn't merely take the blood out and start DNA analysis. She applied her brains and deduced that the newspaper was used to wipe a knife, the murderer's hand is cut and the newspaper cutting has been mailed to the newspaper office etc. In another case - the halloween murder she deduced about the stitch free glue used by the guy who wore the mummy costume.

The earlier Salunkhe was good. But the present Salunkhe spends more time with machines, x-rays, DNA, poison analysis, matching bullets and applies less logic. The present cases are like that. Can't really blame Salunkhe for it, but I would like him to stop getting into a battle of hairs with ACP all the time. It is getting too stale. Of course, I can never forget how he saved Daya in the case where the guy died in the lockup.

And most imp - Niyati was the only one who was 'nice' to Daya and Abhijeet.  Anjalika was 'rude' to both of them and Salunkhe is not particularly friendly with them either, especially Abhijeet, because of Tarika.

Overall, I would give 1 mark more to Niyati than Salunkhe.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago