Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: akanna

Exactly what I was thinking too while watching the show, and was wondering whether someone will post about it on IF... LOL... She had a better figure last season, but looks like she has gained weight this time - even her cheeks and chin are chubbier now... That dress was too tight that her curves were showing too well... Not to mention how her dresses are getting shorter by day this season...

If she is reading this, Saumya, you look gorgeous in sarees.. I cant recall seeing you in salwars, but I am sure you will look super hot and sweet in salwars too... Also all those lengthy evening gowns look real good on ya...

Soumya looks got in salwar kameez too,, she wore them in movie - Jab we Meet...

don't understand why most of the female hosts prefer western outfits in India tv.. 😕
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Soumya looks got in salwar kameez too,, she wore them in movie - Jab we Meet... <br><br>don't understand why most of the female hosts prefer western outfits in India tv.. 😕<br>

Oh yeah Saumya looks ravishing in sarees and salwaars...hope she sticks to them...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chits I love your topics! I thought I was the only one who noticed that..her stomach was popping out a little. :$ Her figure is quite good but maybe it was the dress that wasn't right for her.

Waise, this isn't the first time she has been given such a dress to wear. :S I also agree that she looks beautiful in Indian outfits, espescially sari's so I would like to see her a lot more in them. :)
jassgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she looks beautiful in sarees n yeah salwar kameez the one she wore on jab we met
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for the awesome replies.I was really afraid to post such topics but chalo,everyone feels the same.I hope Indians don't get so influneced by the west that they forget their tradiotional costumes..warna bharatnatyama and kuchipudi will be performed in mini skirts.

@ gita ma..is no more ma with those plunging necklines..cheeeee
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree wiv u 100%
dats wat i was thinking to, like she is skinny but in dat silk dress she looks odd n her tummy is sticking out (has she eaten alot dat day or wat) n it looks so horrible u can just spot her tummy when she n jay were talking, i think she realy needs to work on her tummy n loose her tummy weight n then she will be perfect. I mean she is very slim but her stomach spoiles her.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^You guys ...  ðŸ˜† !! Yeaa..I did noticed her belly stickin out as everyone here did..!! I felt really sorry for her as the dress totally didn't suit her..😳 She looked kindaa odd..  As Desicrowd said..it was odd-ier when she turned sidewways..😆 maybe the dress was too tight round her belly..or maybe she did put  on some weight..

She's a very beautiful lady and yeaaa..I wud love to see her on sarees or other such Indian traditional outfits more than on short cocktail dresses..! 😆 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

Thanks guys for the awesome replies.I was really afraid to post such topics but chalo,everyone feels the same.I hope Indians don't get so influneced by the west that they forget their tradiotional costumes..warna bharatnatyama and kuchipudi will be performed in mini skirts.

@ gita ma..is no more ma with those plunging necklines..cheeeee

Haha..!! I hope we don't get to see ppl doing Kuchipudi and all on mini-skirts..!! 😆
🤣
Just imagine wot it wud be like performin those classics on mini-skirts..???! 🤣

I would love to see another topic like this Chits..!! 😉 ðŸ˜Š  I loved this topic of yors..!!
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe....I was wondering if @Chits would make a topic on this....and here it is! you are the fashion police of DID. :) really love ur topics.
whenever Soumya came on screen, i couldnt help but look at her tummy....shouldnt say this, but it luked like she was 4 months along. Soumya, either work on ur abs or please wear dresses which kind of hides the area.
:)
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and by the way, Geeta doesnt look like a 'Ma' anymore nowadays....she's trying to become younger now...no offense, but just add 'al' after 'Ma'. :)