Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Saumya looked odd with that tight blue dress,last week..Her tummy was bulging out a little bit..because it was silk.She looks good in salwar kammez...she is pretty and shd know what suits her.This is my opinion.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Chits1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chit Maate I was thinking the same...That dress was bit too tight at stomach and butt...

She looks more beautiful and graceful with Saree and Salwar kameez or long dress..Same dress but proper fitting would have looked much better on her...Indian TV show designers at times come up with worst outfits for the hosts and contestants...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lolz..I noticed that too! One needs a perfect figure to wear such 'figure hugging dresses'. She looks pretty hop she gets good costumes as well๐Ÿ˜Š
--chandni-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i thinnk she looks best and sarees and should wear them more often on the show
and plus some of the dresses she wears are too shortt in my opinion lol
so saumya wear sarees =)
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed it too.. soumya is beautiful and all outfits suits her but this one was bit tight on tummy..

These days I am noticing Geeta ma dress necklines too.. slightly clevege showing ho rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜›
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Saumya does not have legs which goes with short dress....IMHO

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chits maate, u r right, I noticed that too especially everytime she turned sidewards...just didn't know if I shud write it, hehe thanks for heliping...and yeah DI Saumya doesn't have those sassy legs for short dresses... Kavs, nice noticing of Geeta's plunging neckline...looks like Plunging is her fav word even when it comes to dances...I gotta keep an eye on her now, thanks for the info...Geeta Maa shud be renamed...Geeta is following Mithunda's Hawwwt a lil too much....
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are right, I also found that blue dress ugly on Saumya. She is a pretty girls, she should wear sarees or long gowns or dresses.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly what I was thinking too while watching the show, and was wondering whether someone will post about it on IF... LOL... She had a better figure last season, but looks like she has gained weight this time - even her cheeks and chin are chubbier now... That dress was too tight that her curves were showing too well... Not to mention how her dresses are getting shorter by day this season...

If she is reading this, Saumya, you look gorgeous in sarees.. I cant recall seeing you in salwars, but I am sure you will look super hot and sweet in salwars too... Also all those lengthy evening gowns look real good on ya...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lolz.......I noticed that too !!  ๐Ÿ˜† but didnt know there would be a topic on that too.........lolz........๐Ÿ˜†