Frequent Posters

shehryeen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey suhana i was just leaving...so a quick hi and bye to you too...tc
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww ayesha hun massive 🤗  to u hun.

i was da same, i as just cursing da creatives and ekta dis morning, and honestly after reading dat article i just changed.

i feel soo much lighter and better now. like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love a series 2 of TSPLS... but this time... Yug should have all the happiness in the world with Radha while Vrinda suffers every minutee...
i mean... if you turn down a guy like Yug then your hardly going to stay happy... Yug is every girls dream guy... hottt, sweet understanding, sensitive (i have a feeling i have written this before.. serious day ja voo!! <-- dont know how to spell... hehehe)
why would you break such a cute jodi in the first place? Ekta... sonetimes i worry about you!! =D
shehryeen thumbnail
hope we get some considerable tym of YURA together
HIBA0072 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st of all i really want to give big thanks to ekta,for atleast thinking about yug.
I thing yug deserve radha(i guess thats the name of the new girl),what ever it is the main thing is that our yug will not b left alone 😊
myyuvi thumbnail
realy season 2 of tspls realy i m happy alot yar tell me when tis is gonna start 👏