dramas of foreign countires

shehryeen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo all ya i know my helo was a bit cheezy but fianlly we wll get a refined vri.................for yu...a sweet one...not like this one......she is better with muchad rb................
any ways i just wish just like serials of foreign countries...like prison break and lost etc......
ekta introduces the concept of seasons...........
and we can get a new season of yu and radha....atleast 1000 episodes.............................man where is every one.............give me a hugg guys..................yu is not having a sad ending ...and we get a better version of vri...with improved fuctions...blue tooth ...wi fi etc...
love you all guys.....................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
I refuse a season 2 to TSPLS! I can't watch Yug in any more problems, he has found happiness and that's all that matters! 😊
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yupieee.........
i am so HAPPY!!!
so in the end we are getting YuRa....
cool.......
now i am not quitng...
me going to watch it definately....
may be thats the twist they were talking.... lolz...
Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 14 years ago
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahahah it would be awesome to see season 2 if only ekta promises to keep yug and radha happy and show us some love scenes, it would be great to see this new love story....and maybe u should go to ekta n have a talk since u did that yesterday with the creativesπŸ˜†

and here is a hug for you hehehehe on celebrating Yugs happiness:πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
shehryeen thumbnail

be cool niks..................they will show yug going office and radha preparing dinner...there chats....and stuff like that and no problems......

kyun k bhaya all is well...
shehryeen thumbnail
πŸ€—..........................hmm...so we must plan something for season two...............................................yug having 10 kida....and they break each and every thing of vrinda's aunti an drb uncle house..........................
nikita_88 thumbnail
@shehryeen It would be awesome to watch but lets put it in a logical way the creative team did such an "amazing" job with YuVi are you sure we trust them! If another Production house built on the story I have no problem! πŸ˜‰
shehryeen thumbnail
i think u hant read our tom cruise disguise theory.............we shall apply this one again when needed...........any ways jokes apart.....yar life is strange na......................few minutes back i was feeling dizzy....and i made a decision that no matter what i am never ever gona watch tspls again......................and now it is feeling that every thing is normal...as nothing was wrong yesterday..............
nikita_88 thumbnail
@shehryeen I totally get what you mean, but now you want to see the ending I want to see YuRa!! I am dying to see them even if it is for a while! πŸ˜†
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shehryeen

i think u hant read our tom cruise disguise theory.............we shall apply this one again when needed...........any ways jokes apart.....yar life is strange na......................few minutes back i was feeling dizzy....and i made a decision that no matter what i am never ever gona watch tspls again......................and now it is feeling that every thing is normal...as nothing was wrong yesterday..............

exactly my feelings...
i was so depressed till today afternoon and now... i am normal...