LKD- 29th + 30th Jan Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys since there is no update for the 29th i'll just do a combine one and if there isnt one next week either then i'l justt do the combine ones....Also sry for not updating for like 2 episodes.....I hope you havent forgotten me. Here's the update           

Lift Kara De - 29th - 30th January Written Update( ~Katrina Special ~)
    The episode starts with karan saying welcome and explaining the concept. Then he says that today our guest is a actress that is from england and speaks english and is from kashmir and she's part english Then he says please welcome none other the KATRINA KAIF Then karan says that all the claps are for you and then katrina says that i should hire them and make them clap for me in every shows. Then karan says that there are about 200 guys and each of them are wearing a white shirt with a message and we'll get to that later. Then he tells her that she looks smashing and then asks her what language you want to talk in and she say's english. Then karan tells her what a journey you had and what do you have to say. Katrina says that i had a lot of helpful people to be with me and they were there to get me confidence. Then Karan says that you couldnt speak good and some one was dubbing for you so now you do your own so how is that. Katrina says yea it was hard for me to learn but when i did i liked it but it still a little different but i like that. Then Karan asks her what she would like to tell all the other actresses that said that you wouldnt be a threat. Katrina says that i look at people to see if they are doing good and karan says dont be nice tell me the truth and she says that i had a problem with them but in different field but thats because i was new and they had already worked with some of my close friends. Then Karan asks her if she is single and also says that i asked salman and he said he wasnt. Katrina says that everyone is single untill they get married and then she says that when i get married karan i'll invite you first. Then Karan shows her a video of all of here fans screaming and jumping.  Then karan asks her how does she like it that she is the love and the lust of people? Katrina says i love the love part but not the lust but seeing the movies i did sooo its expected. Then karan asks her how does she deal with all this rumors about you with other guys Katrina says that i dont talk about my personal life so i dont talk about it and just ingore it
  • Then karan shows her a video of her three biggest fans
    Anjani Kumar Dubey, from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pardesh Sandeep Bansal, from Mumbai and 23 year old
  1. Somendra Sharma, From Jaipur and 19 year old
     Then karan asks her what city did she choose Katrina says Hydrabad and he shows a video of hydrabad Karan tells her what the guys will do for her  and shows the video where they learn to make necklaces and they have to sell jewelry. then karan shows her the video of the person she is going to help the lady's name is sunita her old son has a leg problem because of which he cant walk or go to the bathroom they need 3 lakhs for the operation then after the video ends karan tells katrina to make a necklace she makes a very small bracelet the three guys get their stuff and they start there task anjani and sandeep both finish making the necklace and start to less while somendra cant seen to make his necklace. Sandeep comes across a women would asks for a dozen bangles for 10 but then she changes her mind and takes the money back Anjani is going around and begging everyone to buy something from him Somendra still cant seem to start on making his necklace the video ends and then karan goes around and reads the messages on the guys shirts
  • katrina picks the one that said " love never dies it remains 4ever, 4ever, 4ever, 4ever only partner changes, keep loving the lastest version".

30th January -

karan shows the person katrina will help video again. sandeep has a hard time with one women customer somendra still cant get started on his necklace anjani is begging people to buy from him The host in hydrabad goes to somendra and sees that he still hasnt made it and asks that your still not done and by mistake is drops it all and has to start over so she tells him to relax and he does that Then they show hoe all three of them re selling and how they are talking to the customers soon theor time is up and they have to go back to aishwarya Aishwarya tell all three to give her the pouches she puts them on the fence and tell anjani to count and tell how much money there is anjani counts all of them and one had 3205, the other had 2590, and the last one had 2263 aishwarya then says the person that'll meet katrina is Somendra then somendra leaves and aishwarya gives the other 2 a watch signed by katrina the video ends and then katrina says that i feel bad karan calls Somendra out and he comes and shakes karan's and katrina's hand karan asks him how he feel sitting next to katrina Somendra says that he's very happy and he kept touching katrina's hand to make sure it was her. Karan then asks him to sing a song looking at katrina Somendra then sings tera hone laga hoon for her and everyone claps for him Then karan asks him what he got for katrina and he says he got bangles and he want to make her wear it himself then karan asks what he got for him and he says he got a hat from jaipur. Then katrina gives somendra a bracelet she made herself Then katrina and somendra dance to tera hone laga hoon Then karan tells somendra about sunita's son's problem and then tlls him that that money you earned is going to be multiplied by a number to get a big sum and sunita's family will get that money Karan then calls sunita and her son out and katrina takes her son and makes him sit on her lap Karan calls a girl Vani to translate things for sunita and them also. Then karan asks sunita how long as he been like this and she says she he was born and has he grew the problem became bigger. Then karan tells sunita that somendra earned 3205 and katrina is multipling that by 300 and you get 961500 rupees and thats how much katrina will give you Sunita then puts her hands together and thanks katrina for the money. Then karan pulls out a big check and gives it to katrina to sign and then she gives it to sunita. Then karan gives katrina a badge saying my biggest fan and she makes somendra wear it and a picture is taken
  • Then karan tells them to go to the book of memories and sign it and then the episode ends

PreCap:

Next week is the most marvelous actress of today KAJOL 😳
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 14 years ago