Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hmmmπŸ€” now, where did my reply disappear???

Naalaayak! Save karna chaahiye tha na? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I liked the comfort which Sid gave her and assured her that we will find Armaan !! He was soo sweet and really made her a promise that he will  go ALL OUT TO  find put Armaan and get him back !!

I loved the way when she hugs him and he waits for a few mins and then gives back the same hug by making her feel the true friendship gesture !

He was very nice !
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Hey Poco,

I saw the episode now and that is solely because after reading your post I just wanted to see SidπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I know it is pretty late but nevertheless here are my comments on today's episode. .......So what? Thoughts have to be shared , come what may. Tum time dekhkar meri posts mein aati ho? Let me call Raj to terrify you! πŸ˜†

First things first Sid is really a sweet heart and the way he jumps into the water to rescue her truly speaks volumes of his good heartπŸ‘πŸ‘. He rescues her and all the time she was not awake he was so worried sick. I really liked the way Sid took control of the situation when Riddhima turned violent. Riddhima is not in her right senses and she was a danger to herself. Also Sid didn't buy all the things Billy told him and the way he told Billy that he can't avoid him was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I don't understand how come Billy and Shashank decided that it is better for Riddhima not to meet ArmaanπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. I mean who are they to take a decision regarding AR. Sid is correct and AR should meet for once and then whatever they decide will be their decision. Sid is a genuine human being and  earlier he used to see the world with his rose tinted glasses. But now he has grown up and became mature, mature enough to understand the pain of Riddhima😭😭😭. Like they say unless you never experience darkness you can't appreciate the light, Sid is slowly learning the true meaning of love after seeing the pathos of Riddz😭😭😭. That doesn't mean Sid didn't love Tammz. He loved Tammana as she was the most pure and innocent thing he ever laid his eyes on beforeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. The only thing was he was lacking the seriousness and conviction to win his love. But now after seeing Riddz's story I think he will understand the true meaning of love.

Sarada , Sid has evolved into a beautiful human-being. His friends , the Yuvi-Naina fiasco, Tammz' rejection and Riddhima's ordeal have made him the person that he is today. He actually looked after Riddhima like a guardian angel and she will never forget this. As for Shanky and Billy's decision , they only thought as parents. We can never understand the decisions that our parents take until we have kids of our own. It is a fact in real life.

Today really felt bad about Riddhima😭. It is real torture to have some one you love so much leave you and more importantly when the person leaves you without giving an explanation. You need to have the final closure and that's when the healing starts. Riddz needs to meet Armaan once just like Sid says and only after that meeting will Riddz heal from the emotional trauma she suffered 9 months ago. It is real good that Sid is going to be her support duing this stage as she needs all the help of her family and friends during this time. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Riddhima needs to take hold of her sanity first , so that she can start looking for Armaan with focus and sensibility. Sid has restored some of it and the rest will come on it's own. You are right..... closure is very important , it doesn't close the wound but yeah , stops bleeding for sure. 😊

Having suffered a loss myself I really understand how much you will berate yourself when the person you love be it your parents, sibling or significant other leaves you without any last word😭😭. It takes a long time to heal from that point. I hope Riddz grows strong with Sid's friendship giving her all the support she needs. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I agree with your last lines Poco and for that *hugs my dear* . You never really know who will help you out and how human relationships are going to turn your life. Nice post Poco. ⭐️⭐️

May the Lord always be with you, Sarada. I will say a prayer for you today. I don't know why am saying that , though. πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless you. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Yeah I liked the comfort which Sid gave her and assured her that we will find Armaan !! He was soo sweet and really made her a promise that he will  go ALL OUT TO  find put Armaan and get him back !!

I loved the way when she hugs him and he waits for a few mins and then gives back the same hug by making her feel the true friendship gesture !

He was very nice !

True. Sid is just so nice. How can anyone not find him endearing. Goodness is always very friendly. πŸ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

May the Lord always be with you, Sarada. I will say a prayer for you today. I don't know why am saying that , though. πŸ˜ƒ

God Bless you. πŸ€—

WOW Poco, itni jaldi reply aa gaya tumharaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I agree Shanshank and Billy thought of the decision  to let AR not meet as parents and though parents always think the best for their children, I think parents should always always make their children face their fears and most importantly they should make their kids face the truth. You should always be behind your kids so that you can hold them IF they fall but not putting them front and not letting them fight their battles you are depriving them a chance to face their fears on their own. You never know how brave your kid really is. We always feel hiding truth shields the children from pain but I believe it harms much more. That's why I always tell my kids that I will always be behind them and will catch them if they fall but they should never ever run away from any situation.

Aww you are going to say a prayer for meπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Thanks Poco. Do definitely do so. I need my friends best wishes and like they say you never know whose wish and prayer is going to brighten your day.  Me too will say a prayer for you. God bless you girl.

Naalaayak! Save karna chaahiye tha na? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol me naalaayak!!!🀣🀣🀣....my reply is posted in the first page, but seems like πŸ€” i only can see it!!!πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

hey another delicious and juicy take on S - R - A , thanks pocoπŸ‘   As we all expected, S - R are finally behaviouring like humans to eachother! Sid's concern and worry for Ridhz was very much obvious, he didn't want to hurt her mentally or physically but the gurl leaves him no choice!! Sid tried to control the situation to the best of his ability and understanding, he was only focused on his mission - help ridhz find Armaan!! He never onces allowed Ridhz to think or take him as Armaan though he cud have as a reason to make her less hyper but he prefered her to face the truth!!! This shows how controlled are his emotions!! His conversation with Billy, making the fact very clear - let the lovers reunite and let THEM decide their fate!!! Bravo Sid, u truly so more maturity than the grown up here! (Tamz are u listening!) The ending bit was sensational, finally Ridhz was able to see the human of Sid!!! Sid putting forth his state of mind and wanting to believe her even though it sounds crazy!!! As u said, Ridhz like a child rejoyed with delight on sid assurance in finding her lost fond toy (Armaan). the hug was a symbol of her excitment and gladness, for there was somebody in the entire world - who believes in wht she believes and  wants to unite her with her life!! Sid initially was perplexed at the hug, but later cuddled her like a baby patting her head!!.......i loved it!!!πŸ€— Need a avi on the patting!!! cheers Pinky poco  

So true. I loved the way Sid handled Riddz in that scene and his promise of taking her to Armaan filled gher with joy. She believes in him now. So , it is a start of a beautiful friendship. Riddz has found a confidante in him , finally and it is a beautiful feeling. The hug and the pat was nothing but support and reassurance.

Hope the friendship is forever. πŸ˜ƒ

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

lol me naalaayak!!!🀣🀣🀣....my reply is posted in the first page, but seems like πŸ€” i only can see it!!!πŸ˜†

Dhoondh nikaala , auntyji! 🀣

<br><br><font size="3" color="#ff0066">Dhoondh nikaala , auntyji! 🀣</font><br>

It's not Sid's goodness which is making him do all this for Riddhima.....actually he somehow got the intuition that if he doesnt Finds Armaan For Riddhima he will be 🀒Edited by coolgal_dmg - 14 years ago

Dhoondh nikaala , auntyji! 🀣

phewww...finally pinky poco ne dekaaπŸ˜†.....chalo me go to see...10 more reasons to love Siddy widdy 😳