1/2 - Riddz-Sid-Armaan: Take my hand , my friend !

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Today's episode was a thread of hope for Riddhima , realization and settling of belief for Sid and a start of a new friendship for Sid and Riddz as they both decided to finally take out their red scooty with red helmets and look for Armaan on civil and empathetic terms. 🀣

The episode began with a horrified and shocked Sid not even thinking twice before jumping into that pond to save Riddhima. People tried to stop him but his sense of responsibility and more than that his intrinsic humanity did not allow him to just stand and watch. Sid saved Riddhima.

In the hospital , Sid's only concern was that Riddhima should recover , open her eyes , talk to him so that he can be ensured that she is fine. Even as he efficiently directed the nurses to attend to Riddhima , covering her with a blanket , checking her blood pressure , telling the nurse that she can dress his wound later , he cribbed for once that what was he thinking when he took up the responsibility of looking after Riddzie.πŸ˜†.... he was in control of the situation but he was still not over the shock of Riddzie having tried to take her own life. His panic shown clearly as he held her hand rubbing it in concern and worrying that she must open her eyes. That much concern and care for a woman whom he barely knows and is not even on good terms with. That is what makes Sid what he is - a huggable sweetheart.

And then, Riddzie , still in her hallucination daze finally began regaining consciousness , mumbling Armaan's name , mistaking Sid for Armaan and gripping his hand . Sid was struck - or rather uncomfortable , feeling extremely sorry for her really pitiable condition. His fingers did not entwine back with her's and he slowly brought her to reality. I am not Armaan, Riddhima.And thus , Riddzie woke up , still in a trance but better than before. For once , she did not abuse or accuse Sid and just wanted to know how she got wet , where is Armaan? What happened? Sid was a little terse with her as he was angry that she  tried to take her own life - Riddzie just looked at him helplessly - i never tried to take my own life. I saw Armaan.... I went after him. Sid realized that her hallucinations were not over - her psycho-emotional state stayed as vulnerable as ever. And once again, Sid had to restrain her - she got hysterical and violent in that medical condition and Sid slapped her to shake her out of this hysteria. And she fainted. Sid put her back and called nurses to tend to her.
πŸ˜†
More disturbed and scared by Riddzie's state , a baffled Sid confronted Billy. That's it! I am not buying any of your bluffs anymore! Get Armaan and get Armaan now! If she and Armaan love each-other so much , how can you keep them apart? Do you want that woman to die? Billy gave him all possible answers.... but not a single answer convinced Sid.

Sid came back only to handle a hysterical Riddhima again. She looked more pitiable than ever - sobbing , devastated and aching to run out and look for Armaan. She fought with Sid's physical control of her , behaving like a little child who has to be restrained and when Sid told her that this madness will never take her to Armaan.... , she collapsed with all memories of Armaan swimming in her head.....That did it for Sid. He looked at her with absolute sympathy , empathy and understanding. 😭
😭
He sat down next to her , looking at her kindly and emotionally stressed himself and told her that his brain refuses to believe her but his heart wants to believe in her belief. If she is so convinced that Armaan is around , fine, he will take her to him. And a stunned Riddhima looked at him like a child would once given her favourite candy. She couldn't believe what Sid was saying. He will take her to Armaan? An overwhelmed Riddhima , instinctively clung to Sid with sheer happiness and hope. Slowly, Sid engulfed her in a protective promising hug, patting her head as if to put an end to her tragedy. πŸ˜ƒ

In that innocent hug of promise , hope and friendship , all the bitterness and animosity between them melted , giving way to a start of a lovely friendship.

Sid will ease Riddhima's pain and aid in her pursuit of Armaan and Riddzie will earn a companion and confidante in Sid for a lifetime. πŸ˜ƒ

Human relationships are weird, aren't they? You never know where they go ... from nowhere to somewhere to well... everywhere. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Life! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

been a silent reader on your posts..u make the long post so enjoyable to read...are you a writer in real by any chance...seriously u have great writing skills..

i just cant wait for their friendship to deepen to share a bond of comfort,faith,trust towards each other...

keep posting more πŸ€—

zafirah

...anshu... thumbnail
one thing is for sure i really liked d scene where sid slapped ridzi bt i adored d expression on ridzi's face wen sid told her he believes her

sid is definitely hero material knight in shining armour types
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

In that innocent hug of promise , hope and friendship , all the bitterness and animosity between them melted , giving way to a start of a lovely friendship.

Sid will ease Riddhima's pain and aid in her pursuit of Armaan and Riddzie will earn a companion and confidante in Sid for a lifetime. πŸ˜ƒ

Human relationships are weird, aren't they? You never know where they go ... from nowhere to somewhere to well... everywhere. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Life! πŸ‘

Specially for the last 2 lines.... Love u poco πŸ€—
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I love your posts. You summed up today's episode. Sid and Riddhima may never fall in love, but who cares? Their friendship and their unknown connection will always keep them bind together..
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nitz beautiful postπŸ€—πŸ€—

What we got to see today was a complete different side of Sid. The Sid we saw on the first day of Sanjeevni was carefree, fun loving who never took life seriously has now turned into a mature and responsible person.

He sympathizes with Riddhima's state. He has seen her craziness for Armaan and knows how much she loves him. He wants to reunite them so that her pain ends.

If they fall in love or not only time will answer this question but hopefully they would become best friends.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SID!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—...............the epi belonged to him today. So much control,so much concern,so much kindness and above all so much humanity.
Agree with each and every word Nitzy!....I absolutely love the way and the pace the CVs are taking this story ahead.....I just posted my analysis on the epi in SR AT but wont say anything more here since you have said it all.
With just a few kind words,empathy and deep understanding from Sid, their whole relationship has changed.He was the person she hated the most and now he is the only person she can depend on.....I'm soo looking forward to this journey.😎

hey another delicious and juicy take on S - R - A , thanks pocoπŸ‘   As we all expected, S - R are finally behaviouring like humans to eachother! Sid's concern and worry for Ridhz was very much obvious, he didn't want to hurt her mentally or physically but the gurl leaves him no choice!! Sid tried to control the situation to the best of his ability and understanding, he was only focused on his mission - help ridhz find Armaan!! He never onces allowed Ridhz to think or take him as Armaan though he cud have as a reason to make her less hyper but he prefered her to face the truth!!! This shows how controlled are his emotions!! His conversation with Billy, making the fact very clear - let the lovers reunite and let THEM decide their fate!!! Bravo Sid, u truly so more maturity than the grown up here! (Tamz are u listening!) The ending bit was sensational, finally Ridhz was able to see the human of Sid!!! Sid putting forth his state of mind and wanting to believe her even though it sounds crazy!!! As u said, Ridhz like a child rejoyed with delight on sid assurance in finding her lost fond toy (Armaan). the hug was a symbol of her excitment and gladness, for there was somebody in the entire world - who believes in wht she believes and  wants to unite her with her life!! Sid initially was perplexed at the hug, but later cuddled her like a baby patting her head!!.......i loved it!!!πŸ€— Need a avi on the patting!!! cheers Pinky poco  
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

been a silent reader on your posts..u make the long post so enjoyable to read...are you a writer in real by any chance...seriously u have great writing skills..

i just cant wait for their friendship to deepen to share a bond of comfort,faith,trust towards each other...

keep posting more πŸ€—

zafirah

Hi Zafirah,

I guess you rarely reply to my posts.I am glad that you did , today. I am a writer in media in real as well.πŸ˜†.....not many people like my long posts as they seen to go on and on but i guess i really cannot put a stop to my thoughts once they are in a flow. Hahaha.

Yes, Sid-Riddz were great today. I was tired of them bickering all the time , especially Riddz misunderstanding him. But finally , all bitterness is gone and they are friends again. Great.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anshu...

one thing is for sure i really liked d scene where sid slapped ridzi bt i adored d expression on ridzi's face wen sid told her he believes her

sid is definitely hero material knight in shining armour types

Yeah, Sid is an accidental Knight in Shining Armour types.πŸ˜†.... but he has grown a lot as a person since the beginning of season 1.

Sid slapping Riddz was really needed at that time to break her hysteric trance. Above all, she was ill and in no position to go anywhere. Sid has become an expert at handling out-of-control people, thanks to Riddzie.