Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Kya karoon haule haule jo mera dil gaa rah hain!
Kya karu dheeme dheeme nashe main jo hain zindagi...
kya karoon khoy khoye...okay, enough...i hope you get the general idea...πŸ˜†

Need I add that i absolutely LOVED IT?

MahiDa...Mahen was so cute yaar..hope to see him like this later in the show...

Brinda in a salwaar kameez oye hoye!

It was superb!!!!!

Pehle toh yeh batao yeh shayari kahan si li? kafi achi hai... khudh likhi?πŸ˜‰
Secondly, thankyou so much huney, I'm happy you liked it. 😊
I also am hoping to see Mahen something like this in show too, but still I would like to see the sharpness in him.😳
I so wanna see Brinda in Shalwar Kameez in black or white..😍 Khazab dhayegi woh..
Thankyou once again hun.πŸ˜ƒ

Girl_2007 thumbnail

😍 aw u asked me about ur writting and... kya keh sakti hoon.. it's so.. beautiful, so simple and yet elegant, so real and frank.. 😍 that actually it didn't matter a bit the fact that i never saw/heard/knew of these characters or anything related to this serial, and still, i loved the love of this couple.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  well, u might have changed ur style of writting (about the language of the dialogues), but it didn't seem like that, πŸ˜ƒ u carried it very naturally πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  And, aur kya.. umm.. the descriptions! they r just fantastic πŸ˜ƒ written in a really spontaneous way, love it πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Aur... the scenes, πŸ˜ƒ well.. or actions of the characters whatever, i think u get it, it's like, there's no such over-romantic scene but still we can perceive that intense passionated love that these couple shares πŸ˜ƒ And the way they missed each other, and the way they realized their love in the year that she was missing, and how that love just got wider, but still.. not wanting it to say directly.. but telling it wid the small gestures.. awwwss! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† it's adorable!

Thanks for pming me Ika πŸ˜ƒ Love U πŸ€—
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

😍 aw u asked me about ur writting and... kya keh sakti hoon.. it's so.. beautiful, so simple and yet elegant, so real and frank.. 😍 that actually it didn't matter a bit the fact that i never saw/heard/knew of these characters or anything related to this serial, and still, i loved the love of this couple.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  well, u might have changed ur style of writting (about the language of the dialogues), but it didn't seem like that, πŸ˜ƒ u carried it very naturally πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  And, aur kya.. umm.. the descriptions! they r just fantastic πŸ˜ƒ written in a really spontaneous way, love it πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Aur... the scenes, πŸ˜ƒ well.. or actions of the characters whatever, i think u get it, it's like, there's no such over-romantic scene but still we can perceive that intense passionated love that these couple shares πŸ˜ƒ And the way they missed each other, and the way they realized their love in the year that she was missing, and how that love just got wider, but still.. not wanting it to say directly.. but telling it wid the small gestures.. awwwss! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† it's adorable!

Thanks for pming me Ika πŸ˜ƒ Love U πŸ€—

Finally agayi.. main wohi sochon ke yeh kahan gayab hogayi hai, main toh kab ki story likh li..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Awww... really? Thankyou so much.. It feels soo good to get feedback from old reader as then it's easy to know how much I've improved or how much more to improve.😳😳
but seeing your reply it certainly shows I've improved alot then.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm so relieved the flow was right because going from one lang to other and then carrying from prsent to past again in present i was worried I might not do justice with it, but I'm glad I did.😳 You know from my last one-shot you read and this I've improved alot I can see that and you know that last "obsession" shot didn't satisfied me enough, but this shot really did fulfilled my expectations I had from myself. ☺️😳😳
Before this shot, I was having a writer's block, a serious one, but when MahiDa obsession came onto me, I had to write one-shot on them and to be honest I was afraid that due to my writer's block I may not be able to do justice but now eading it again I'm pleased with myself. πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't wanted that over-romantic or intimate moments, this was just a simple tale of 2 people who realised each other's meanings in their lives through the one year gap.😍 I don't think those romantic scenes were to be needed or even exachange of "I love yous".😊 I mean they are simple and not so "romantic" but intensity, love, feelings are there, can be felt and there's nothing more needed than this.😊😳
Awwws.. i hope I write more "adorable" one-shots for you lot.πŸ˜ƒ
P.S. pm toh waise bhi karna hi tha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Finally agayi.. main wohi sochon ke yeh kahan gayab hogayi hai, main toh kab ki story likh li..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

of course yaar! πŸ˜† i'd been the first one to comment if i knew that u just wrote something on here πŸ˜› I completely love ur writtings
Awww... really? Thankyou so much.. It feels soo good to get feedback from old reader as then it's easy to know how much I've improved or how much more to improve.😳😳
but seeing your reply it certainly shows I've improved alot then.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† u know that u were already fantastic yaar. Well true, πŸ˜ƒ it's good to get comments from old readers, btw i'll be here whenever u need an old reader's view ok? πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so relieved the flow was right because going from one lang to other and then carrying from prsent to past again in present i was worried I might not do justice with it, but I'm glad I did.😳
Well i can assure it was really good and clearly written πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
You know from my last one-shot you read and this I've improved alot I can see that and you know that last "obsession" shot didn't satisfied me enough, but this shot really did fulfilled my expectations I had from myself. ☺️😳😳
omg fulfilling your expectactions is a really great thing πŸ˜ƒ It just makes an artist want to continue making art, u know. πŸ˜›
Well... the Obsession one was really brilliant😊 just to inform u, demanding writter.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Before this shot, I was having a writer's block, a serious one, but when MahiDa obsession came onto me, I had to write one-shot on them and to be honest I was afraid that due to my writer's block I may not be able to do justice but now eading it again I'm pleased with myself. πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah πŸ˜ƒ "Powder" gotta be like a blessing for u

I didn't wanted that over-romantic or intimate moments, this was just a simple tale of 2 people who realised each other's meanings in their lives through the one year gap.😍 I don't think those romantic scenes were to be needed or even exachange of "I love yous".😊 I mean they are simple and not so "romantic" but intensity, love, feelings are there, can be felt and there's nothing more needed than this.😊😳
And u really expressed that very well, i'm, well, we all are really impressed πŸ˜ƒ 
Making sucha love scenes widout writting the "love" word is truly hard and talented πŸ˜ƒ
Awwws.. i hope I write more "adorable" one-shots for you lot.πŸ˜ƒ
I hope so too πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
P.S. pm toh waise bhi karna hi tha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† I love You yaar πŸ€— really

-De.De- thumbnail
Thankyou Archu...πŸ€—πŸ€— love you too alot!! and don't worry as I said more MahiDa one-shots to come soon so tumko toh inform karna hi hoga..πŸ˜‰

-De.De- thumbnail
I'm back with my next MahiDa one-shot.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Or rather a scene!😳 I would rather say its a SCENE.πŸ˜ƒ
After seeing a precap of MahiDa next week (Finally!! as 3 weeks without MahiDa... TORTURE!) I'm presenting my own version of MahiDa in Delhi, in Brinda's hotel room. (Oh hu guys, hold your horses, don't jump on conclusions, read the scene first!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›) Also from now on I'll be posting all of MY One-shots/scenes of MahiDa in this thread only.😳

A/N: Guys.. I imagined this scene but today I don't think I wrote it that perfectly.😳 So if any mistakes are there in story, sorry.😳😳 And well enjoy it!πŸ˜ƒ And please dooo comment and critisize, as I think this has more faults than other one. As I don't think this is one my best. Tonight I don't feel compeletely satifisfied with it.πŸ˜” Well.. now I'll let you guys judge it.😳
(My version of MahiDa's Delhi scene.😳)

As promised this scene is dedicated to espcially Rapi & also Kalindi (for really making me write itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†). And dedicated to all MahiDa fans ofcourse.😳

---------------------------------------------
||The One With Where Everything is Wrong or Weird?!||

As the door of room closes with the bang, he looks up and finds her standing against the door; the anger can be visible in her eyes clearly. He stands up from the bed and walks up to her until there's a few inches gap between them. She didn't moved an inch from the position, upon seeing him she lowers her eyes.

Mahindra: Kya howa Brinda? Darwaza todhne ka naya shauk laga hai kya?

Brinda doesn't look up instead she shuts her eyes, right now the last thing she wanted was to see him and hear his taunting.

Mahindra: kya baat hai?

His question came out rather a surprise for her because the tone wasn't a taunting one but she can sense care in it. She slowly opens her eyes but instead of looking at him she looks right pass him. Her action makes him wonder. Anger is still there in her eyes, he had never seen so much anger in her eyes before, or maybe he never looked into her eyes before, except that one time where she labelled him as 'chauvinist'.

Brinda: Woh Anuj....

Mahindra: Kya Anuj? Kya kiya usne?

His tone suddenly changes from caring one into rather irritating one.

Brinda: Woh.. tum sahi thay.

Those are the hardest words Brinda spoke in her life, she never thought she would say this to a person she can't stand. But she can't deny them as well, she hates this moment because he was so right.

Mahindra thinks he heard something wrong.

Mahindra: K..kya?

Brinda: Anuj bharose layak nahi hai. Woh hume double cross kar raha tha ab tak. Woh us detective ko lekar aya jan bujh ke takay.... woh information gain kar sakey aur phir bohut systematically woh yeh case humse cheen le. Woh hum... mujhe use kar raha tha.

There you go, she finally said it. She really hates herself and this moment right now to her it seems to be one of the darkest nights of her life. Saying this Brinda pushes Mahindra away and moves from there and runs to dressing table and bangs her both hands on dressing table, lowers her head and stand in this position.

Mahindra is still shocked at what she told him, but he could sense since beginning that guy is not right. He even tried telling her but being Brinda she wasn't ready to accept anything he tells her. Mahindra walks near the dressing table and stands against the wall next to dressing table. He smirks slightly and Brinda sees it with corner of her eye, it boils her anger more.

Mahindra: Maine kaha tha na.....

Before he can continue Brinda cuts him in middle.

Brinda: Haan haan, kaho ke tumne kaha tha ke Anuj par bharosa mat karo. Aur yeh meri saza hai.

Mahindra: Main toh... Par tumhe pata kaise laga?

Brinda: main ajj jab ajj NCB Delhi office gayi thi tab usko aur us detective ko saath dekha, woh dono yehi baat kar rahe thay. Anuj detective ko dant raha tha ke usne hume Chamba ka tip kyun diya? Woh hume yahin se wapis Mumbai baichne ke plan mein tha.

Whole this time Brinda doesn't look up or dare to look at him; tonight she wouldn't be able to see her defeat in her enemy's eyes. Hearing this Mahindra can feel anger building up within him too, even though he doubted him in heart he wished Brinda was right about Anuj.  Brinda can't take the anger, the betrayal anymore in swift she pushes everything away everything placed on dressing table so hard they almost fly and fall across the room. Mahindra is shocked to see this action of Brinda as he has never seen Brinda in this rage before. He gets completely stunned seeing this; he can see a tear roll down her cheek. He never thought that she'll be this hurt, he doesn't know how to react or what to say anymore.

Mahindra: Brinda tum... ab jo hogaya woh..

Brinda: PAR MERE SAATH HI KYUN?

She realises she shouted more loudly than she intended to.

Brinda: Mere saath hi kyun? Har bar mere saath hi dhoka KYUN hota hai? Har bar main jispar bharosa karti hon wohi kyun mera bharosa thodta hai? KYUN?

Mahindra doesn't know what to say, he feels dumbstruck hearing and seeing this avatar of her. One thing he knows Anuj has hurted her badly, because he did noticed how much she trusted him. He feels so angry at Anuj right now, if he was here right now Mahindra would have killed him right here, right now especially seeing how much damaged he has done to Brinda.

Mahindra don't know but Brinda's that single tear caused a wave of pain in Mahindra's heart for a second. Brinda looks up at him with fierce eyes as if he is the one to blame!

Brinda: Chup kyun hogaye? Kaho na, ke mera kasoor hai yeh? Ke maine hi galat admi chuna tha bharosa karne ke liye.

Mahindra doesn't say anything, for once tonight he doesn't want to say anything or prove himself to her. He looks at her calmly and waits for her to calm down but he realises that not going to happen right now. He slowly walks away from the wall and goes behind her on the other side of room where a small refrigerator is placed. He takes out the ice tray from freezer which is fitted in fridge. On the other hand still standing in front of dressing table, despite in this rage Brinda couldn't help but to feel curious seeing the calm Mahindra instead of the usual smirking, chauvinist Mahindra. But it seems world around her is going upside down tonight, first the betrayal from Anuj and now this calm Mahindra, who didn't utter a word or proved himself right; the 'I-so-told-you-so' Mahindra.

Mahindra comes back and stands right behind her, Brinda can sense him standing right behind her and close to her, she quickly turns around and sees Mahindra. To her shock he has whole tray of ice.

Brinda: Yeh kya hai?

Mahindra: dekhta nahi hai kya? Mujhe laga abhi toh tumhari akhein khuli hain.

'And he's back!' she curses herself for thinking Mahindra was different tonight.

A naughty smile appears on Mahindra's lips, which leaves Brinda stunned as she never saw him smiling.

Mahindra: yeh baraf dekh rahi ho na, chalo aik kaam karo yeh aadhi baraf apne sar par rakho aur baki ki adhi khao, kam se kam thoda gussa toh kam hoga tumhara.

'He never fails to surprise me!' Brinda is seriously wondering what has happened to him. Mahindra takes one of ice cube from tray and starts eating it. He signals Brinda to do the same with his eyes, she's completely speechless at his sudden change behaviour. Mahindra takes big bit of ice and ends ends up spilling the ice out from his mouth and it's really cold. Seeing this Brinda laughs slightly, Mahindra looks at her in anger rather pretending to be, seeing him Brinda tries to hide her laugh but she can't as a huge grin appears on her face.

Brinda feels her anger has came down now, she's a lot calmer now, she smiles and turns around to see herself in mirror.

Mahindra stands next to her and finally seeing the opportunity he speaks up.

Mahindra: ab jo bhi karna hai hum dono ko akele aur aik saath karna hai, aik dosre ke ilawa kisi aur par bharosa...

Brinda: takay tum bhi mera bharosa thod do!

Mahindra: kitni ajeeb baat hai na, tumhe mujhpar bharosa nahi hai par es baat par hai ke main tumhara bharosa thodh donga.

Brinda becomes speechless hearing this from him, she doesn't know how to answer him or what to answer him. Mahindra looks at her, waiting for answer but she disappoints him when she excuses herself and runs to bathroom to get freshen up.

Mahindra stands in same position for a minute and then he looks himself at mirror and smiles. He takes another ice cube from tray and starts eating it.

'Shukar hai, madam ka gussa toh kam howa.'

Mahindra feels relieved to see her calming down, he just couldn't see her like that he had to calm her anger down. He knows she didn't deserved to be hurt like this because he did saw how much she respected Anuj.

'Koi toh baat hai, ajj mere saath woh pehle wala Mahindra nahi tha. Par jaisa bhi tha.... shayad... acha tha.' As this thought crosses her mind, she slaps her head and tries to remove it from her mind that instant. After all she's becoming same old Brinda!

Written by: Me.😳

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ
Please do leave your feedback.😳

Regards,
DD😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
*edited*

Ika.......πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

Ab main kyaa kahoon......

You were too good!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to it, Brinda confided in Mahendra..Wow!! Thts good news😳
He stands up from the bed and walks up to her until there's a few inches gap between them
😳
😳
Few inch gaps OMG!!!!😳

Anger is still there in her eyes, he had never seen so much anger in her eyes before, or maybe he never looked into her eyes before, except that one time where she labelled him as 'chauvinist'.

Haaye.....😳Har waqt jhagadte toh rehte the, time kab milega aankhon mein dekhne kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mahindra: Kya Anuj? Kya kiya usne?

His tone suddenly changes from caring one into rather irritating one

Caring Mahendra😳....In short he wanted to say,Agar ussne aisa waisa kuch kia hain naa Im gonna kill himπŸ˜†

Whole this time Brinda doesn't look up or dare to look at him; tonight she wouldn't be able to see her defeat in her enemy's eyes. Hearing this Mahindra can feel anger building up within him too, even though he doubted him in heart he wished Brinda was right about Anuj.  Brinda can't take the anger, the betrayal anymore in swift she pushes everything away everything placed on dressing table so hard they almost fly and fall across the room. Mahindra is shocked to see this action of Brinda as he has never seen Brinda in this rage before. He gets completely stunned seeing this; he can see a tear roll down her cheek. He never thought that she'll be this hurt, he doesn't know how to react or what to say anymore.

When someone hurts u it does pain, shayad Mahi ko yeh ehssas abhi tak hua nahiπŸ˜•

Mahindra doesn't know what to say, he feels dumbstruck hearing and seeing this avatar of her. One thing he knows Anuj has hurted her badly, because he did noticed how much she trusted him. He feels so angry at Anuj right now, if he was here right now Mahindra would have killed him right here, right now especially seeing how much damaged he has done to Brinda.

😍Yeah i know, Mahi wud have done tht..I hate Anuj😑

Mahindra don't know but Brinda's that single tear caused a wave of pain in Mahindra's heart for a second. Brinda looks up at him with fierce eyes as if he is the one to blame!
😳Need I say anything......OMG OMG!!!
😍😍Wave of pain, aage aage dekho hota hai kyaaπŸ˜†

Mahindra: dekhta nahi hai kya? Mujhe laga abhi toh tumhari akhein khuli hain.

'And he's back!' she curses herself for thinking Mahindra was different tonight.

A naughty smile appears on Mahindra's lips, which leaves Brinda stunned as she never saw him smiling.

πŸ˜†So Mahi is back!! With a bang!!Naughty smile,😳😳

Mahindra: yeh baraf dekh rahi ho na, chalo aik kaam karo yeh aadhi baraf apne sar par rakho aur baki ki adhi khao, kam se kam thoda gussa toh kam hoga tumhara.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Koi Mahi ko batao woh Brinda hai....😳

He never fails to surprise me!' Brinda is seriously wondering what has happened to him. Mahindra takes one of ice cube from tray and starts eating it. He signals Brinda to do the same with his eyes, she's completely speechless at his sudden change behaviour. Mahindra takes big bit of ice and ends ends up spilling the ice out from his mouth and it's really cold. Seeing this Brinda laughs slightly, Mahindra looks at her in anger rather pretending to be, seeing him Brinda tries to hide her laugh but she can't as a huge grin appears on her face.

😳Thts MahiDa.....In our Marathi we have a saying"Tuja majha jamena, tukhya vachun karmena" That means. We both cant stand each other n cant live widout each other either...MahiDa are just like tht😳

Mahindra: ab jo bhi karna hai hum dono ko akele aur aik saath karna hai, aik dosre ke ilawa kisi aur par bharosa...

So true...πŸ˜ƒ

Brinda: takay tum bhi mera bharosa thod do!

Mahindra: kitni ajeeb baat hai na, tumhe mujhpar bharosa nahi hai par es baat par hai ke main tumhara bharosa thodh donga.

Brinda n Mahendra....Jo ho gaya so ho gaya...Now a new beginning...πŸ˜ƒ

Mahindra feels relieved to see her calming down, he just couldn't see her like that he had to calm her anger down. He knows she didn't deserved to be hurt like this because he did saw how much she respected Anuj.

'Koi toh baat hai, ajj mere saath woh pehle wala Mahindra nahi tha. Par jaisa bhi tha.... shayad... acha tha.' As this thought crosses her mind, she slaps her head and tries to remove it from her mind that instant. After all she's becoming same old Brinda!

πŸ₯³πŸ˜

Ika I luved the one shot......πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear, Will be waitin for more

πŸ˜†

😳

Edited by -Kalindi- - 14 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't wanted that over-romantic or intimate moments, this was just a simple tale of 2 people who realised each other's meanings in their lives through the one year gap.😍 I don't think those romantic scenes were to be needed or even exachange of "I love yous".😊 I mean they are simple and not so "romantic" but intensity, love, feelings are there, can be felt and there's nothing more needed than this.
truely agree with you
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

'Woh wapis agayi?! Aur... kya waqai? Par woh mujhse mili kyun nahi?' So many thoughts are wondering around his mind as all the memories are slowly coming back to him. He is so lost in his thoughts that slowly is losing his concentration from driving, trying hard to concentrate on the road, but he just can't, it's already night time and foggy. A man in his late twenties, with a dusky complexion, dark black eyes, with a style of french beard allowing beard to be grown slightly from both sides of cheekbones. He's wearing black halve-sleeves shirt fitted perfectly against his body with two top bottons undone with grey trousers.hey DD,i can see thw whole scene in front of my eyes.

Unable to stop wild thoughts coming in his mind and disturbing him he decides to stop his bike somewhere and go on walk. He stops his bike at the side of road when his phone rings, upon looking at screen he finds 'Kartik' name flashing. He's not in mood to take any calls, he just disconnects it. He starts walking straight without thinking where he's headed. He keeps on walking without any realisation of what happening around him as memories are flooding back into his head.

As he takes another step forward he dashes with a lady making her almost fall on road, but he quickly grabs her left hand and pulls her up with such power that she in one swift stands face to face with him. Upon coming face to face he's is completely stunned to see that face, it feels as if someone has pulled away the surface beneath his feet. In front of him stands a tall beautiful woman in her late twenties as well, with fair complexion, dark eyes, long black hairs loose. She's wearing simple white shalwal suit yet looking astonishing. She looks at him and is rather surprised to see the familiar face after one year, both are speechless and are unable to move from the same position. Thousands of memories are flooding back into their minds, almost coming in front of their eyes.

"Main ja rahi hon."

"Usko kya hogaya hai aj? Theek toh hai na yeh?"

"Aongi.. haan. Kab... pata nahi."

"Tum..."

"Apna khayal rakhna......."

"Mahindra..." He hears the fimilar voice, his God knows how much he missed this voice! Mahindra takes few moments before he responses to his name, he starts to come back in reality and realises that he's still holding her hand and rather tightly. He gently lets go her hand and take another step forward, he's vision is getting blurred as tears are forming in his eyes. He moves forward and hugs her, placing his both arms around her waist. The girl is shocked at this action but she too starts to melt away in his storng arms, she hugs him back with same passion, making him tighten his arms aroung her. Moving his lips towards her right ear as slowly as possible he wisphers her name. "Brinda..." his hot breath makes Brinda's heart skip a beat. Both are standing in same position without realising what they are doing, only thing they were aware of is that this one year was really long!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahindra & Brinda both are sitting on the big stones just placed near the sea, so near that one big wave can hit them, but they are not worried, not tonight. The sky is lightful tonight, filled with millions of stars and new moon is shining, the moonlight is directly falling on them. Brinda is playing with her finger, by doodling on rock meanwhile Mahindra sitting right next to her is looking at the sea and is remembering the past. i can visualize everything

Brinda: Tum.. itne chup kyun ho?

Mahindra: Kya kahon.

Brinda: Aik baat puchon?

Mahindra: Hmm...

Brinda: Tumne mujhe miss kiya tha?why is she asking that?they were not frnds 1 year back ,mahendre ne abhi tak sorry nahi kaha na hi kuch aur bola that he was wrong  then why is she asking that?Mahindra sighs deeply then looks at her, she's still playing with rock, he starts to wonder what is she trying to write on rock with her finger!

Mahindra: Agar haan kahon toh maan logi?

Brinda stops palying with rock and looks at him, to his surprise she laughs slightly.

Brinda: Nahi.

Mahindra: Toh maine nahi miss kiya.

Brinda: Acha?? That's nice, par maine toh tumhe miss kiya tha. how can she be so good with mahendre?usne toh apni galti nahi mani aur na hi abhi tak kuch aisa kaha ki brinda ko realize ho that he has changed..........

He looks at her and is somewhat shocked.

Brinda: Janti hon, main bhi hairaan hon es baat par, lekin kiya toh tha. Woh kya hai na ke Scotland mein koi nahi tha jiske saath main larri (fought),yaan jisse main gussa kiya. Toh tabhi tumhe... miss kiya. brinda ko toh khush hona cahie tha .scotland me India jaise log nahi the................chavnist

She looks at up and finds him staring right at her, she tries to move her glance away but she can't, his eyes has power to hold her glance.

Mahindra: Tum kyun chali gayi thi? Akhir howa kya tha jo es tarhan achanak sab kuch chodh kar chali gayi?

Brinda: Ajj NCB gayi thi, pata laga hai ke mere jaane ke baad aik naya officer aya tha, uske baad aik aur female officer bhi...

Mahindra: Training course par thi, aik mahine mein chali gayi thi.

Brinda: Woh ja naya officer aya meri jagah..

Mahindra: Koi nahi le sakta tumhari jagah!kab bolega ye sab show me

Mahindra's voice sounded more harsh than he intended to, as he realises what he has said, he bites his lip, Brinda looks at him and feels like laughing but tries to control her laughter. Mahindra looks at her.he he........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Mahindra: Maine tumse kuch pucha hai. Kyun gayi thi tum?

Brinda exhales deeply and looks at him but he turn his gaze away, it is clearly visible that he's really angry with her and indeed missed her. She remembers the night a year backwhen she announced she is leaving NCB and going, for a long leave. Ofcourse she could not get a long leave because she too didn't knew for how long she's leaving so she resigned. Usmaan sir was also shocked but ofcourse he couldn't stop her as well.

She was clearing out her things from her table when Mahindra comes to her. Kartik told Mahindra about Brinda leaving NCB and going all of sudden. Mahindra was quite shocked, ofcourse he and Brinda were not best of friends but still he couldn't believe it.

Mahindra: Kahan ja rahi ho?

Brinda turns around and finds Mahindra standing, she could read from his face that he's shocked and knows about her.

Brinda: Mujhe laga ke tumhe khushi hogi jaan kar ke main ja rahi hon. a good one brinda...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mahindra: Mujhe jo khushi hogi woh toh baad mein dekheinge pehle batao yeh kar kya rahi ho tum? Dimaag toh theek hai na tumhara?Ho kya gaya hai tumhe ajj? theek toh ho na?

Brinda: Ajj main tumhari kisi baat ka bura nahi manogi. bura kyu lagega ........mahiindra  toh dikha raha hai ki use kitna bura lag raha hai ki woh ja rahi hai

She smiles at him and goes near kartik's desk leaving Mahindra utterly shocked. He comes behind her and holds her arm and turns her around.

Mahindra: Tumhe pata hai tum kya kar rahi ho? Aise kahan ja rahi ho sab kuch chodh ke?

Brinda: Tumhe kyun itni fikar ho rahi hai meri?

Mahindra: Mujhe.. mujhe kya.. padhi hai fiqar karne ki main toh sirf...

Brinda: Sirf kya?

Kartik: Brinda yeh theek keh raha hai, aik bar soch lo. I mean ke es tarhan se chale jana, yeh bhi nahi batana ke wapis kab aaogi.. aaogi bhi yaan..

Brinda: Aaongi.. Haan. Kab.. pata nahi.

Kartik: Par es tarhan... apni family tak ko chodh kar?

Brinda: Main wapis ajaongi... Shayad 1 mahine mein, 6 mahine mein, 1 saal yaan 5 saal mein.

Hearing five years Mahindra's heart skips a beat, he don't know why he's feeling like this but certainly seeing Brinda leaving in front of him with possibility he might not see her again is really eating him inside. for love means this only.....Usmaan sir is standing in other corner of room and watching this, he's really not liking it seeing Brinda leave, but he can't stop her.

Brinda finally picks up her bag and starts to make her way towards exit, Usmaan sir leaves, he doesn't want to see her leaving. She bids bye to Kartik then was about to go when she takes few steps back and stands in front of Mahindra. He wouldn't admit but he is feeling bad that she's leaving. She looks at him, he looks at her both share an eye-contact. Brinda looks at him and remembers all the time they were together and their fights, she knows he doesn't like her but somehere deep down something is telling her it's not true. There's something strange in her eyes today which Mahindra never noticed before, pain; tears are welling up in her eyes, but she's too adamant to let them fall from her eyes.

Brinda: I....

Mahindra looks at her, waiting for her to speak.

Brinda: Apna khayal rakhna.

That was it. Nothing more said, biding goodbye Brinda goes from NCB, goes away from the country.

"Yeh khamoshi mere sawalon ka jawab nahi hai." A sharp voice makes Brinda come back to reality from her memories. Brinda senses sea is quite calm, the night is calm all she can hear is sound of water. Brinda looks at him and smiles then looks away.

Brinda: Khudko dhondne gayi thi, khudko pehchanne ke liye. ????i don't know what's wrong with her.in episode 4 also she told usman sir she is not happy......"mene aisa koi kaam nahi kia ki khushi ho".................she should be proud of herself.after all she is not fighting crime but the whole world..............when her mom asked her what war she is fighting that is not ending?she replied"hai ek aisi jung"i  felt as if she was me or vice-versa

Mahindra looks at her in suprise, he doesn't respond rather waits for her to continue.

Brinda: Larte larte thak gayi thi es liye.ha kab tak ladti is idiotic world se...... Mujhe ehsaas howa main tum sab se nahi balke khudse larr rahi thi ?????matalab me samjhi nahi..............or it can be like she was trying to find what she can do????meri larayi khudse. Meri zindagi mein NCB se pehle bohut kuch howa, bohut kuch.. hmm......until now i was thinking that woh jo bhi keh rahi that was about her and her fight with this male dominated society but now looks like she is talking about arjun..........................aur us sab ne mujhe itna badal diya ke aik waqt toh aisa aya ke aainey (mirror) mein main khud ko pehchaan hi nahi payi. Chehra mera tha par woh main nahi thi koi aur thi. Main apne halaat se nahi larr saki toh socha duniya se larr kar hosakta hai khudko itmenaan (satisfaction) dedon. what she mens pls clarify DDJab NCB mein ayi tab sabse bas larti hi rahi. crime se, ghar walon se sabse.. aur tumse.

Mahindra laughs slightly but quickly recovering from it he looks at her assuring her he's listening. he is laughing mujhe laga use guilt feel hogi

Brinda: Jab larte larte thak gayi toh aik din ehsaas howa ke crime se larayi, tum sab se larayi sirf aik dikhawa hai asliyaat mein toh main khudse larr rahi hon.pls DD,clarify why is she telling"khudse lad rahi thi" Jab es baat ka ehsaas howa toh bas tab maine soch liya ke mujhe yahan se kahin door bohut door jana hai, kahin bhi jahan koi bhi nah on main bilkul tahna hona chahti thi, ajnabee logon ki beedh mein khoh jana chahti thi. Esi liye NCB aur ghar chodh kar Scotland chali gayi. Pura aik saal khudke saath guzarne it often happens ...........u want spend some time with yourself no matter your have problems in your life or notke baad maine apne app ko yani purani Brinda ko wapis pah liya aur khudse ladai bhi khatam hogayi toh bas agayi wapis. purani brinda means how she was before arjun's death........i guess.but she i think brinda who was in ncb was the best.but i think by "purani brinda vapas aa gai hai"she mens she regained happines as she was fed up of fighting...........although she felt  good that she is fighting but kaha tak ladti as u told"kuein ke medhak hai ,kuein me hi rahenge"

Brinda wraps her arms around her knees and rests her head on her knees and watches the moonlight reflecting in sea it sure looks really beautiful.love this one...........she is great as an individual.a true girl. Mahindra watches her, he can't believe it all that time she was going through so much and top of that he was icing on the cake! ye baat powde me kab samjhega

Mahindra: Yeh aik saal bohut lamba hogaya Brinda. Bohut lamba...

Brinda moves her gaze slightly to look at him giving him a confused look.

Mahindra: Tum toh gayi lekin saath mein shayad mera sakoon bhi leh gayi.

Brinda is shocked upon hearing this, she is tryng hard to to show it but Mahindra catches her reaction.

Mahindra: Us din jab tum ja rahi thi aur jane se pehle jis tarhan tumne mujhe dekha tha us din shayad pehli bar maine tumhari ankhein dekhi thi bohut ghor se. Us din tumhari ankhon mein jo dard tha, jo kashish thi.. usne bas mujhe puri tarhan se andar se hila diya tha. Kisi ke andar itna dard chupa ho ke woh ankhon mein aaine ki tarhan saaf dikh raha ho. Us din se ajj tak aik lamha maine sakoon se nahi guzara yeh soch kar ke kitna dard tumne apne ander chupa rakha tha aur upar se maine jo kuch tumhare saath kiya.badi jaldi amajh gae Mujhe dheere dheere ehsaas howa ke main kitna galat tha aur tumhare saath kitna bura kiya tha. so dieing to hear mahindra speak this in the show........

Mahindra stops and looks at sky, he can't thankgod enough tonight for bringing Brinda back and giving him chance to say all this which he was tired of keeping inside for a whole year. Brinda moves her hand and gently places on his left hand, as soon he feels her soft hand on his hand he feels a chill run down his spine, her touch certainly is very effective on him. He sweet blushy smile appears secretly on his lips, Brinda realises what she's doing, she tries to move her hand but she feels a strong power within her which is stopping her to do so.

Mahindra: Mujhe itna aitebaar tha ke tum ayogi lekin yeh nahi pata tha ke kab ayogi. Main bas aik baar tumse sab kehna chahta tha tumse puchna chahta tha. Ajj jab Kartik ne bataya tum lout ayi ho toh kuch lamhon ke liye toh yakeen nahi howa.... Main jab tak NCB puhuncha tum ja chuki thi. Socha tumhare ghar jakar par...

Brinda: Toh aye kyun nahi?

Mahindra: Kya kehta?

Brinda: Kuch bhi. Yaan yeh sab jo ab kaha hai.

Brinda moves her hand away and Mahindra looks other way.

Brinda: Galtiyan tumne bhi ki, galtiyan maine bhi ki. Kuch kasoor humara tha, kuch kasoor tumhara tha. nahi galti sirf mahindra ki thi...................Par jo bhi tha woh kal tha.. Jo ajj hai woh samne hai, saaf hai. Ab na koi gila raha, na koi shikwa, na koi shikayat. Jo hogaya woh hogaya, jo hai woh bas yehi pal hai.

Mahindra turns at her with surprise, Brinda gives innocent smile.

Mahindra: Tum shayari kabse karne lagi?

Brinda: Bas.. kuch purani aadatein chodhte chodhte kuch nayi aadatein lag gayi.

Mahindra: Brinda...

Mahindra as softly as possible calls her name out to which response she looks towards him and directly meets his gaze and find herself lost in his eyes.

Mahindra: Please ab.... dobara mat jana. Ab nahi, kabhi nahi. Ab kahin mat jana.

Mahindra gently shift his gaze from her eyes towards the sea, Brinda who was under the spell of his eyes comes out of it.

Brinda: Ab nahi jaongi, kyunki ab hi toh Brinda laut ayi hai. Ab kahin nahi jayegi.

Mahindra: Jana bhi chahogi toh ab main jane nahi donga.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Brinda: Tumne theek kaha, yeh 1 saal bohut hi lamba hogaya, ke koi itna badal gaya.but show me sirf 25 episodes hai................1 saal ka time nahi hai😭😭😭badalna hai toh 25 episodes me badlo

Mahindra: Badali toh tum bhi ho na.

No one says anything for a while, both sit there and watch the beautiful night slowly fading away as soon new dawn will be arriving.

Mahindra: Brinda....

Brinda: Hmm..

Mahindra: Maine... tumhe miss... kiya tha.

Brinda in shock looks at him whereas he silently watches the sea, who was calm till now has started to flow with new speed. Brinda waits for him to look at her but to his disappointment he doesn't move his gaze from sea for even a second. Brinda then laughs slightly and looks away; she wasn't aware that all this while Mahindra was watching every bit of her reaction from corner of his gaze.

Both of them just sit there, watching the arrival of new dawn which brings a new beginning. A new beginning; that's what they await for, that's what they wish for. And that's exactly what is happening.

[/QUOTE]
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Hey Ika.........first ov all..........πŸ‘....................as we say actions speak louder than words!!!!!!!!!

dat ws an awesome one shot...................m totally in luv wid it...........i hav already read it thrice n cn read it many more times!!!!!!!!!!!!that was really very cute..........😊😊😊.....

Mahindra: Kya howa Brinda? Darwaza todhne ka naya shauk laga hai kya?
(hehehehheheπŸ˜†..........nice one)

i luvd the way mahendra tried to console brinda................d way he handled d whole situation ws superb!!!!!!!n this tym he dint try to prove himself over her!!!!!!!!😳

Those are the hardest words Brinda spoke in her life, she never thought she would say this to a person she can't stand. But she can't deny them as well, she hates this moment because he was so right. (dis line is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect.......................😳)

Mahindra: yeh baraf dekh rahi ho na, chalo aik kaam karo yeh aadhi baraf apne sar par rakho aur baki ki adhi khao, kam se kam thoda gussa toh kam hoga tumhara. (mahendra is really funny...................he brought ice ............hehehheehheheπŸ˜†)

'Koi toh baat hai, ajj mere saath woh pehle wala Mahindra nahi tha. Par jaisa bhi tha.... shayad... acha tha.'(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................😳)