|*My MahiDa Diary*|One-shot story added p9

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
||MY MahiDa Dairy||

Collection of my MahiDa fiction, imaginative, one-shots/scenes.😳
All of fan-fiction stuff written by me on MahiDa is in this thread.πŸ˜ƒ Read, give feedback and enjoy.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

-----------------------------
:::MahiDa Diary Index:::

A Meeting With Past (one-shot story)....... PAGE 1

The One With Everything Is Wrong Or Weird?! (one-shot scene).... PAGE 2

Mera Kuch Saman (one-shot).... PAGE 4

Vaibhav Is Back (One-Shot Scene)... PAGE 6

Happily Ever After (One-Shot Story)... PAGE 9
-----------------------------

Hey guys, as per my words here I am with my exclusive first ever MahiDa's One-Shot Scene.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

~A Meeting With Past~

|MahiDa one-shot story|

Written by: Me. 😳

----------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Guys this me first time here I've changed my writing style. Usually I tend to write in one langauge only/mostly. In this story I've written descriptions in english whereas all the dialogues and thoughts are written in Urdu (Majority) & Hindi, to give the realistic touch to story. 😳
Also guys please note it's a ONE-SHOT STORY meaning a single story, so there are no upcoming or on-going parts for it. This is it, the end is the end.😳

Apart from this I hope you'll like it. Please guys do comment and critisize.😳
--------------------------------------------------------------

~~A Meeting With Past~~

'Woh wapis agayi?! Aur... kya waqai? Par woh mujhse mili kyun nahi?' So many thoughts are wondering around his mind as all the memories are slowly coming back to him. He is so lost in his thoughts that slowly is losing his concentration from driving, trying hard to concentrate on the road, but he just can't, it's already night time and foggy. A man in his late twenties, with a dusky complexion, dark black eyes, with a style of french beard allowing beard to be grown slightly from both sides of cheekbones. He's wearing black halve-sleeves shirt fitted perfectly against his body with two top bottons undone with grey trousers.

Unable to stop wild thoughts coming in his mind and disturbing him he decides to stop his bike somewhere and go on walk. He stops his bike at the side of road when his phone rings, upon looking at screen he finds 'Kartik' name flashing. He's not in mood to take any calls, he just disconnects it. He starts walking straight without thinking where he's headed. He keeps on walking without any realisation of what happening around him as memories are flooding back into his head.

As he takes another step forward he dashes with a lady making her almost fall on road, but he quickly grabs her left hand and pulls her up with such power that she in one swift stands face to face with him. Upon coming face to face he's is completely stunned to see that face, it feels as if someone has pulled away the surface beneath his feet. In front of him stands a tall beautiful woman in her late twenties as well, with fair complexion, dark eyes, long black hairs loose. She's wearing simple white shalwal suit yet looking astonishing. She looks at him and is rather surprised to see the familiar face after one year, both are speechless and are unable to move from the same position. Thousands of memories are flooding back into their minds, almost coming in front of their eyes.

"Main ja rahi hon."

"Usko kya hogaya hai aj? Theek toh hai na yeh?"

"Aongi.. haan. Kab... pata nahi."

"Tum..."

"Apna khayal rakhna......."

"Mahindra..." He hears the fimilar voice, his God knows how much he missed this voice! Mahindra takes few moments before he responses to his name, he starts to come back in reality and realises that he's still holding her hand and rather tightly. He gently lets go her hand and take another step forward, he's vision is getting blurred as tears are forming in his eyes. He moves forward and hugs her, placing his both arms around her waist. The girl is shocked at this action but she too starts to melt away in his storng arms, she hugs him back with same passion, making him tighten his arms aroung her. Moving his lips towards her right ear as slowly as possible he wisphers her name. "Brinda..." his hot breath makes Brinda's heart skip a beat. Both are standing in same position without realising what they are doing, only thing they were aware of is that this one year was really long!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahindra & Brinda both are sitting on the big stones just placed near the sea, so near that one big wave can hit them, but they are not worried, not tonight. The sky is lightful tonight, filled with millions of stars and new moon is shining, the moonlight is directly falling on them. Brinda is playing with her finger, by doodling on rock meanwhile Mahindra sitting right next to her is looking at the sea and is remembering the past.

Brinda: Tum.. itne chup kyun ho?

Mahindra: Kya kahon.

Brinda: Aik baat puchon?

Mahindra: Hmm...

Brinda: Tumne mujhe miss kiya tha?

Mahindra sighs deeply then looks at her, she's still playing with rock, he starts to wonder what is she trying to write on rock with her finger!

Mahindra: Agar haan kahon toh maan logi?

Brinda stops palying with rock and looks at him, to his surprise she laughs slightly.

Brinda: Nahi.

Mahindra: Toh maine nahi miss kiya.

Brinda: Acha?? That's nice, par maine toh tumhe miss kiya tha.

He looks at her and is somewhat shocked.

Brinda: Janti hon, main bhi hairaan hon es baat par, lekin kiya toh tha. Woh kya hai na ke Scotland mein koi nahi tha jiske saath main larri (fought),yaan jisse main gussa kiya. Toh tabhi tumhe... miss kiya.

She looks at up and finds him staring right at her, she tries to move her glance away but she can't, his eyes has power to hold her glance.

Mahindra: Tum kyun chali gayi thi? Akhir howa kya tha jo es tarhan achanak sab kuch chodh kar chali gayi?

Brinda: Ajj NCB gayi thi, pata laga hai ke mere jaane ke baad aik naya officer aya tha, uske baad aik aur female officer bhi...

Mahindra: Training course par thi, aik mahine mein chali gayi thi.

Brinda: Woh ja naya officer aya meri jagah..

Mahindra: Koi nahi le sakta tumhari jagah!

Mahindra's voice sounded more harsh than he intended to, as he realises what he has said, he bites his lip, Brinda looks at him and feels like laughing but tries to control her laughter. Mahindra looks at her.

Mahindra: Maine tumse kuch pucha hai. Kyun gayi thi tum?

Brinda exhales deeply and looks at him but he turn his gaze away, it is clearly visible that he's really angry with her and indeed missed her. She remembers the night a year backwhen she announced she is leaving NCB and going, for a long leave. Ofcourse she could not get a long leave because she too didn't knew for how long she's leaving so she resigned. Usmaan sir was also shocked but ofcourse he couldn't stop her as well.

She was clearing out her things from her table when Mahindra comes to her. Kartik told Mahindra about Brinda leaving NCB and going all of sudden. Mahindra was quite shocked, ofcourse he and Brinda were not best of friends but still he couldn't believe it.

Mahindra: Kahan ja rahi ho?

Brinda turns around and finds Mahindra standing, she could read from his face that he's shocked and knows about her.

Brinda: Mujhe laga ke tumhe khushi hogi jaan kar ke main ja rahi hon.

Mahindra: Mujhe jo khushi hogi woh toh baad mein dekheinge pehle batao yeh kar kya rahi ho tum? Dimaag toh theek hai na tumhara?Ho kya gaya hai tumhe ajj? theek toh ho na?

Brinda: Ajj main tumhari kisi baat ka bura nahi manogi.

She smiles at him and goes near kartik's desk leaving Mahindra utterly shocked. He comes behind her and holds her arm and turns her around.

Mahindra: Tumhe pata hai tum kya kar rahi ho? Aise kahan ja rahi ho sab kuch chodh ke?

Brinda: Tumhe kyun itni fikar ho rahi hai meri?

Mahindra: Mujhe.. mujhe kya.. padhi hai fiqar karne ki main toh sirf...

Brinda: Sirf kya?

Kartik: Brinda yeh theek keh raha hai, aik bar soch lo. I mean ke es tarhan se chale jana, yeh bhi nahi batana ke wapis kab aaogi.. aaogi bhi yaan..

Brinda: Aaongi.. Haan. Kab.. pata nahi.

Kartik: Par es tarhan... apni family tak ko chodh kar?

Brinda: Main wapis ajaongi... Shayad 1 mahine mein, 6 mahine mein, 1 saal yaan 5 saal mein.

Hearing five years Mahindra's heart skips a beat, he don't know why he's feeling like this but certainly seeing Brinda leaving in front of him with possibility he might not see her again is really eating him inside. Usmaan sir is standing in other corner of room and watching this, he's really not liking it seeing Brinda leave, but he can't stop her.

Brinda finally picks up her bag and starts to make her way towards exit, Usmaan sir leaves, he doesn't want to see her leaving. She bids bye to Kartik then was about to go when she takes few steps back and stands in front of Mahindra. He wouldn't admit but he is feeling bad that she's leaving. She looks at him, he looks at her both share an eye-contact. Brinda looks at him and remembers all the time they were together and their fights, she knows he doesn't like her but somehere deep down something is telling her it's not true. There's something strange in her eyes today which Mahindra never noticed before, pain; tears are welling up in her eyes, but she's too adamant to let them fall from her eyes.

Brinda: I....

Mahindra looks at her, waiting for her to speak.

Brinda: Apna khayal rakhna.

That was it. Nothing more said, biding goodbye Brinda goes from NCB, goes away from the country.

"Yeh khamoshi mere sawalon ka jawab nahi hai." A sharp voice makes Brinda come back to reality from her memories. Brinda senses sea is quite calm, the night is calm all she can hear is sound of water. Brinda looks at him and smiles then looks away.

Brinda: Khudko dhondne gayi thi, khudko pehchanne ke liye.

Mahindra looks at her in suprise, he doesn't respond rather waits for her to continue.

Brinda: Larte larte thak gayi thi es liye. Mujhe ehsaas howa main tum sab se nahi balke khudse larr rahi thi meri larayi khudse. Meri zindagi mein NCB se pehle bohut kuch howa, bohut kuch.. aur us sab ne mujhe itna badal diya ke aik waqt toh aisa aya ke aainey (mirror) mein main khud ko pehchaan hi nahi payi. Chehra mera tha par woh main nahi thi koi aur thi. Main apne halaat se nahi larr saki toh socha duniya se larr kar hosakta hai khudko itmenaan (satisfaction) dedon. Jab NCB mein ayi tab sabse bas larti hi rahi. crime se, ghar walon se sabse.. aur tumse.

Mahindra laughs slightly but quickly recovering from it he looks at her assuring her he's listening.

Brinda: Jab larte larte thak gayi toh aik din ehsaas howa ke crime se larayi, tum sab se larayi sirf aik dikhawa hai asliyaat mein toh main khudse larr rahi hon. Jab es baat ka ehsaas howa toh bas tab maine soch liya ke mujhe yahan se kahin door bohut door jana hai, kahin bhi jahan koi bhi nah on main bilkul tahna hona chahti thi, ajnabee logon ki beedh mein khoh jana chahti thi. Esi liye NCB aur ghar chodh kar Scotland chali gayi. Pura aik saal khudke saath guzarne ke baad maine apne app ko yani purani Brinda ko wapis pah liya aur khudse ladai bhi khatam hogayi toh bas agayi wapis.

Brinda wraps her arms around her knees and rests her head on her knees and watches the moonlight reflecting in sea it sure looks really beautiful. Mahindra watches her, he can't believe it all that time she was going through so much and top of that he was icing on the cake!

Mahindra: Yeh aik saal bohut lamba hogaya Brinda. Bohut lamba...

Brinda moves her gaze slightly to look at him giving him a confused look.

Mahindra: Tum toh gayi lekin saath mein shayad mera sakoon bhi leh gayi.

Brinda is shocked upon hearing this, she is tryng hard to to show it but Mahindra catches her reaction.

Mahindra: Us din jab tum ja rahi thi aur jane se pehle jis tarhan tumne mujhe dekha tha us din shayad pehli bar maine tumhari ankhein dekhi thi bohut ghor se. Us din tumhari ankhon mein jo dard tha, jo kashish thi.. usne bas mujhe puri tarhan se andar se hila diya tha. Kisi ke andar itna dard chupa ho ke woh ankhon mein aaine ki tarhan saaf dikh raha ho. Us din se ajj tak aik lamha maine sakoon se nahi guzara yeh soch kar ke kitna dard tumne apne ander chupa rakha tha aur upar se maine jo kuch tumhare saath kiya. Mujhe dheere dheere ehsaas howa ke main kitna galat tha aur tumhare saath kitna bura kiya tha.

Mahindra stops and looks at sky, he can't thankgod enough tonight for bringing Brinda back and giving him chance to say all this which he was tired of keeping inside for a whole year. Brinda moves her hand and gently places on his left hand, as soon he feels her soft hand on his hand he feels a chill run down his spine, her touch certainly is very effective on him. He sweet blushy smile appears secretly on his lips, Brinda realises what she's doing, she tries to move her hand but she feels a strong power within her which is stopping her to do so.

Mahindra: Mujhe itna aitebaar tha ke tum ayogi lekin yeh nahi pata tha ke kab ayogi. Main bas aik baar tumse sab kehna chahta tha tumse puchna chahta tha. Ajj jab Kartik ne bataya tum lout ayi ho toh kuch lamhon ke liye toh yakeen nahi howa.... Main jab tak NCB puhuncha tum ja chuki thi. Socha tumhare ghar jakar par...

Brinda: Toh aye kyun nahi?

Mahindra: Kya kehta?

Brinda: Kuch bhi. Yaan yeh sab jo ab kaha hai.

Brinda moves her hand away and Mahindra looks other way.

Brinda: Galtiyan tumne bhi ki, galtiyan maine bhi ki. Kuch kasoor humara tha, kuch kasoor tumhara tha. Par jo bhi tha woh kal tha.. Jo ajj hai woh samne hai, saaf hai. Ab na koi gila raha, na koi shikwa, na koi shikayat. Jo hogaya woh hogaya, jo hai woh bas yehi pal hai.

Mahindra turns at her with surprise, Brinda gives innocent smile.

Mahindra: Tum shayari kabse karne lagi?

Brinda: Bas.. kuch purani aadatein chodhte chodhte kuch nayi aadatein lag gayi.

Mahindra: Brinda...

Mahindra as softly as possible calls her name out to which response she looks towards him and directly meets his gaze and find herself lost in his eyes.

Mahindra: Please ab.... dobara mat jana. Ab nahi, kabhi nahi. Ab kahin mat jana.

Mahindra gently shift his gaze from her eyes towards the sea, Brinda who was under the spell of his eyes comes out of it.

Brinda: Ab nahi jaongi, kyunki ab hi toh Brinda laut ayi hai. Ab kahin nahi jayegi.

Mahindra: Jana bhi chahogi toh ab main jane nahi donga.

Brinda: Tumne theek kaha, yeh 1 saal bohut hi lamba hogaya, ke koi itna badal gaya.

Mahindra: Badali toh tum bhi ho na.

No one says anything for a while, both sit there and watch the beautiful night slowly fading away as soon new dawn will be arriving.

Mahindra: Brinda....

Brinda: Hmm..

Mahindra: Maine... tumhe miss... kiya tha.

Brinda in shock looks at him whereas he silently watches the sea, who was calm till now has started to flow with new speed. Brinda waits for him to look at her but to his disappointment he doesn't move his gaze from sea for even a second. Brinda then laughs slightly and looks away; she wasn't aware that all this while Mahindra was watching every bit of her reaction from corner of his gaze.

Both of them just sit there, watching the arrival of new dawn which brings a new beginning. A new beginning; that's what they await for, that's what they wish for. And that's exactly what is happening.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!πŸ˜ƒ

Please do comment/critisize guys, as took so much time to write it.😳

Regards,
DD😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ika i wanna hug u 1stπŸ€—πŸ€—
OMG what have i just read, i mean itna achcha FF i have read after ages...That was completely fabulous...I knew u wud be very good n u have done better than that..U described them soo well...All the feelings were described soo well..The meeting n them remembering their past,Brinda n Mahi meeting after a year❀️i luved it all..Thanks a lot 4 the FF..And please criticize ka toh sawal hee nahi uththa.U deserve jhappis 4 such wonderful work..πŸ€—
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
oh god Ika...............first of all..........πŸ‘........................dat ws absolutely superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it ws one of d bst one shots i hav ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........................πŸ‘.......................(heheheheh i juz cant stop applauding).....................really dear dat ws awesome.................

d description of mahi n brinda in d start made me fall in luv wid these two all over again!!!!!!!!!!!😳...................gosh i cn only imagine brinda in a whie salwar suit.......................she'd b lukin truly angelic!!!!!!!!!!!!plus d dialogues n d way u presented them were fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahindra: Mujhe jo khushi hogi woh toh baad mein dekheinge pehle batao yeh kar kya rahi ho tum? Dimaag toh theek hai na tumhara?
(mahi iz really worried abt her😳...........plus i luv dis dialogue)

nxt cumz................d one yr later description.....................😳.................it wd chooooooooooooooooo chweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing five years Mahindra's heart skips a beat, he don't know why he's feeling like this but certainly seeing Brinda leaving in front of him with possibility he might not see her again is really eating him inside.(awwwwwwwwwwwwww..................😳)

Mahindra: Yeh aik saal bohut lamba hogaya Brinda. Bohut lamba...  (he surely missed her a lotπŸ˜‰)

Mahindra: Please ab.... dobara mat jana. Ab nahi, kabhi nahi. Ab kahin mat jana.(😊)

Brinda: Tumne theek kaha, yeh 1 saal bohut hi lamba hogaya, ke koi itna badal gaya.
(she neva leaves a chance to tease him.................hehehehehe😳😳😳)

oh god Ika......................i surely luv u fr diz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!each line each wrd ws soooooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!!!!!!😳

nikitaira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wowwwww its amazing😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Ika i wanna hug u 1stπŸ€—πŸ€—
OMG what have i just read, i mean itna achcha FF i have read after ages...That was completely fabulous...I knew u wud be very good n u have done better than that..U described them soo well...All the feelings were described soo well..The meeting n them remembering their past,Brinda n Mahi meeting after a year❀️i luved it all..Thanks a lot 4 the FF..And please criticize ka toh sawal hee nahi uththa.U deserve jhappis 4 such wonderful work..πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Awwww.. huggie back to you..
Awww..☺️☺️ I'm so happy that you liked it... I'm glad it turned out better than your expectations..😊 You know usually I don't like to do descriptive writing but this time it was needed but still I think it could've been better.😳
The hardest point for me was their meeting, I kept thinking and thinking and re-writing until it's not right..😳
Aww... Thankyou so much for this appreciation.πŸ€—

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

oh god Ika...............first of all..........πŸ‘........................dat ws absolutely superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it ws one of d bst one shots i hav ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........................πŸ‘.......................(heheheheh i juz cant stop applauding).....................really dear dat ws awesome.................

Awwww..... thankyou, thankyou so much hun
πŸ€—πŸ€— I remember you reading my UI one shot, I really wanted this to be alot more better than that one..😳  d description of mahi n brinda in d start made me fall in luv wid these two all over again!!!!!!!!!!!😳...................gosh i cn only imagine brinda in a whie salwar suit.......................she'd b lukin truly angelic!!!!!!!!!!!!plus d dialogues n d way u presented them were fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here.. when I was describing them it was like I'm rediscovering them!!😍 I really enjoyed descipring Mahindra..☺️ Yea.. Brinda was looking simply stunning, angelic..
  Mahindra: Mujhe jo khushi hogi woh toh baad mein dekheinge pehle batao yeh kar kya rahi ho tum? Dimaag toh theek hai na tumhara? (mahi iz really worried abt her😳...........plus i luv dis dialogue)
Yea... he was worried and confused..😍
  nxt cumz................d one yr later description.....................😳.................it wd chooooooooooooooooo chweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😳   Hearing five years Mahindra's heart skips a beat, he don't know why he's feeling like this but certainly seeing Brinda leaving in front of him with possibility he might not see her again is really eating him inside.(awwwwwwwwwwwwww..................😳)     Mahindra: Yeh aik saal bohut lamba hogaya Brinda. Bohut lamba...  (he surely missed her a lotπŸ˜‰)
Yes.. plus he meant how the things and them changed.. he was reffering to the changes!!😳

Mahindra: Please ab.... dobara mat jana. Ab nahi, kabhi nahi. Ab kahin mat jana.(😊)   Brinda: Tumne theek kaha, yeh 1 saal bohut hi lamba hogaya, ke koi itna badal gaya. (she neva leaves a chance to tease him.................hehehehehe😳😳😳)
πŸ˜† But she was rather surprised here to see this change in him, but she remembered how she too changed!!
πŸ˜†
  oh god Ika......................i surely luv u fr diz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!each line each wrd ws soooooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!!!!!!😳

AWWWWW.. LUB YOU TOO HUNπŸ€— *mwah* Thankyou so much, I'm so happy you too liked it..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitaira

wowwwww its amazing😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankyou sweetie..
😳

varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dd you update this...i luv it but a bad news for me...
internet cut gaya
so me daily post nahi kar paugi😑😭
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha112006

hey dd you update this...i luv it but a bad news for me...
internet cut gaya
so me daily post nahi kar paugi😑😭

No Varsha, it was one-shot ab khatam hogaya. Ab kabhi shaayd baad mein koi aur likhon par for right now this is it..😳
Waise net kyun cut hogaya?πŸ˜•
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kya karoon haule haule jo mera dil gaa rah hain!
Kya karu dheeme dheeme nashe main jo hain zindagi...
kya karoon khoy khoye...okay, enough...i hope you get the general idea...πŸ˜†

Need I add that i absolutely LOVED IT?

MahiDa...Mahen was so cute yaar..hope to see him like this later in the show...

Brinda in a salwaar kameez oye hoye!

It was superb!!!!!