Written Update 28 Jan 2010

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ganpat gets greedy at the sight of money and tries to take some for himself and Babi tells him to have some shame as he is stealing from the people that helped them. Ganpat says taking a few drops from the sea is not going to make a difference but Babi tells him to behave. Dutta and party also come back and Dutta decides to drive himself. The bodyguards in the back are getting nervous looking at the clock and one guy is texting someone. After some time the guard asks Dutta bhau to stop as he needs to relieve himself. Baji asks why he didn't do so at the hotel where they stopped for an hour. He tells Dutta that these bodyguards are useless and care more about themselves than him. Dutta has stopped by a bridge and everyone gets out to stretch their arms and legs. The bodyguards stand a little away by the bushes and Baaji makes fun of them for taking too long.

Suddenly another vehicle comes and stops a little away from them> the bodyguards run towards it and Baaji sees them. Everyone is alret and they see someone with a gun coming out. Dutta quickly gets Nakku's family inside the vehicle but Dutta searches himself for a gun but doesn't have one so he goes behind the vehicle while Baaji starts shooting at the people with the guns. Baaji gets shot in the arm and Dutta tells him to sit in front of their jeep while he takes the gun and shoots but runs out of bullets soon. He goes to the dashboard and takes out his gun and shoots some more people and then comes to Baaji and tells him to keep applying pressure at the wound. He ties a cloth on Baji's arm while one of the shooters walks upto the jeep and takes Nakku out. Dutta stands up but he tells him he'll shoot Nakku if he comes any closer. Dutta keeps walking towards him and tells him to shoot her. The guy looks back and forth between Dutta and Nakku and Datta takes advantage of it and shoots him down. He is putting Nakku back in the Jeep when the guy picks up his gun from the ground and shoots Dutta on the back. Dutta turns and shoots him again but then falls on the ground.

Nakku is scared and shakes him telling him to stay awake and Babi and Ganpat also come out. Ganpat sees this as an opportunity to run with the money but Babi tells him what a disgusting character he is. Ganpat reminds her that they can't stay here and this is going to be police case and they are running away from the police and cna't let them catch up. He says he doesn't care if they take the money or leave it but they have to get out here and can't stay. Nakku doesn't want to leave but Ganpat urges her to leave. As she gets up Datta holds her feet (he is still awake and listening to everything). Ganpat pulls at Nakku but she says she is not going to leave him like this. Babi also tells Ganpat to help them at this time of need. But Sethji asks how they will take them to a hospital as none of them can drive. Nakku sees an abandoned cart and brings it. Ganpat again tells them to run but Nakku and Babi tell him to put the two of them on the cart. They all then take them to the hospital on the cart while Nakku keeps shaking Dutta to keep him awake (poor baji no one cares about him). :D

At the hospital the doc is operating on Dutta and tells him he is about to inject a sedative but Dutta tells him not ot as he wants to remember this pain forever. The doc is perplexed but doesn't give the sedative. Nakku watches from outside as they are removing the bullet. OUtside Ganpat is still telling them to leave but Babi tells him to shut up. THe doc comes and tells them that a lot of blood is lost and one of them will have to give blood. Ganpat says he doesn't have blood but alcohol running thru his veins and Babi had diabetes so can't give blood. Nakku volunteers (wow how convenient that her blood is a perfect match). So she is giving blood to our hero while having full pleasure of staring at him all she wants as he lays in the bed next to her grimacing in pain (kya hospital hai, after surgery they don't even removes these people's tight jeans and shoes.)

Precap: Someone comes looking for Dutta bhau and Nakku overhears them asking. She asks them if they are Dutta Bhau's men and they turn around to show her the gun in their pockets.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for writing the update. I was watching today's show since yesterday's was quite good .. but was not very impressed at all with some of the things.
firstly, whilst there was nothing/noone in sight, nakusha spots an abandoned cart out of no where.😛 i guess they needed to save them somehow .. but still.. they could have used mobile( aka Dutta or Baji's)!
secondly its so weird how the doctor is like one of you has to give the blood - he didn't even mention the fact that it needs to match - hello? i just thought its fine if  they wanted it to turn out that she would give blood but they could have atleast mentioned it?
thirdly i couldn't believe how Ganpat was behaving! they wasted so much time ..and in the meantime they completely ignored Dutta and Baji who were drifting in and out of consciousness (which was kind of weird - but i think that Dutta hearing everything will be important for later on.)
i think if it werent for little things like these the show would be more enjoyable.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the well written update. Just started watching the show and let just I love it.
-JC- thumbnail
@ shooting stars: nice ID btw. I noticed the same things you did. But I would excuse these bloopers for now, the reason being that Mishaal was only finalized recently and started shooting for the show only last week. This shows that there isnt much of banked episodes for this show that includes the male lead. They may have had some banked epis that would have helped to drag the episodes whereas they were still finalizing the male lead... i say so because the previous episodes were pretty well thought out and didn't have these type of bloopers for the most part.

So now when Mishal was finalized and they needed to put some much needed life into the show they hurriedly started shooting for his entry and the subsequent events and so i think they probably are shooting back to back to catch up and maybe have atleast 1 wk worth of epis banked.

Thats the reason i feel even Mishal's characterization is lacking. Its very un-Donlike to be so generous and caring at least so openly and to be caring so much about a stranger family to whom he has no connection what so ever. If he had helped Nakku from MOrey that was fine because the opportunity presented itself but to take them to Shirdi.. or where ever tehy are going... that was a bit much and very un-Don like. Plus when he not shooting or beating up someone he cannot be recognized as a Don. Usually such personalities need some unique habits or quirks in the character to distinguish them from the normal person. Some sort of burden on the soul that makes them all serious and brooding types. That is all lacking in Dutta. Hopefully things will be much better as the show goes on and more is learned about Dutta. But i'll be so disappointed if he is shown as a regular ol' family guy who does Don business on the side out of necessity. Thats too hard to digest.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel there is some reason why Dutta is shown to be a good guy inspite of being a Don, maybe some issue related to his family. It maybe that in Naku he sees someone who is innocent in character. After seeing so many bad people he may find it attractive. Im not sure, im just guessing here, but its going to be a interesting story for sure

Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update!

well, from the TB article today, it seems like he has a loving mother and sisters and maybe his well mannered upbringings from his mother has maybe caused him to help out Naku and her family out. I mean come on was he really gonna leave them at the beach after what happened with him and Morey?! It could even be out of pity that he is helping Naku and his family after seeing how helpless they are!
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ummm...This will probably  reflect on my shallowness but the one prob i had with this epi, was that they didnt take of Dutta's shirt while operating!

Serriuosly people, how can you just take out a bullet, and then do the dressing, while the guy is still in his shirt..! and deprive us of the viw!

*drags mind out of gutter bac into pg 13 zone*
-JC- thumbnail
Lol. Well sephora you might have noticed the shirt on because ur mind was in the gutter but its a valid point that i brought up before too cuz you never operate on a guy while he is in his street clothes. Either give him a clean gown and then they expose the area to be operated so that its clean and sterilized before the operation. This must be some poor man's hospital that cannot afford gowns or sterilized procedures. Toh koi bhi kaise bhi operate karta hai.. and what a doctor who listens to his patient's request and doesn't sedate before performing and operation. Kaunse medical school se pass hua that yaar.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[QUOTE=-JC-]Lol. Well sephora you might have noticed the shirt on because ur mind was in the gutter but its a valid point that i brought up before too cuz you never operate on a guy while he is in his street clothes. Either give him a clean gown and then they expose the area to be operated so that its clean and sterilized before the operation. This must be some poor man's hospital that cannot afford gowns or sterilized procedures. Toh koi bhi kaise bhi operate karta hai.. and what a doctor who listens to his patient's request and doesn't sedate before performing and operation. Kaunse medical school se pass hua that yaar.
[/QU OTE]
i agree with you on all the bloopers and if i may add then what was the need for dutta baji to come out of their car in the first place when his body guard asked him to stop the car and where did the body guards go after the shoot out and to tell you the whole fight sequence was shot in very funny way i was laughing the whole time. hope there are no more bloopers in the future episodes
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks JC, yeah i hope there arent this many bloopers in future episodes either!
but i take your points about this being shot in a hurry - that seems likely.
i don't know how these things work but i wonder if they changed the script a little as well because i seem to remember an article saying that Nakusha will marry More; and she will only meet Dutta afterwards. but it didnt really happen like that did it?