Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya.b

@kavya - xctly, thinking MB+Anushka being framed by Trivikram itself gives me those vibrations You bet! I am so so excited- I feel Anushka will look as good as Sonali did beside him because of her height and her personality. Most of the heroines are dominated by MB's presence but Anushka looks like she can hold her own ground even in his presence.

i still cant believe that we had a movie, jus showing how crazy gals are abt MB.... i like that movie, jus bcoz of craze for MB  Hahaha me too! Maheeeesssshhhhh aa peru lo vibrations ae veru nijam gaa! I am so crazy about him that I even drool over his voice over in Jalsa  😆 I mean MB rocks even in the 30 sec commercials he does.

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@caro - Krishna Vamsi is another unique director, he has some greatest hits like gulabi, Ninne pelladutha, Khadgam, Murari
n some surprising movies like Danger also,  i dont think u have heard abt this movie
Bazinga thumbnail
@Kavya: Ninne Pelladutha was also a Krishna Vamsi movie? I wasn't sure about that earlier.
kavya.b thumbnail
@kavya - i cant even decide b/w these two dialogues
"Ammaaaaaaaaaaaaa" n " Ai baboy tempt aipothunanu", the way he delivers these dialogues n the way sonali gives the perfect reactions make them more spl

neither romantic scenes nor fight scenes look OTT in his movies

i dont abt sainikudu though, i didn't watch the movie till date... jus watched few scenes with Trisha.... both of them make 'best hilarious couple' with the most sarcastic smile n the most innocent face
kavya.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@Kavya: Ninne Pelladutha was also a Krishna Vamsi movie? I wasn't sure about that earlier.

yeah it is, i'm a big of certain movies of KV... so i'm sure
Bazinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

@kavya - i cant even decide b/w these two dialogues
"Ammaaaaaaaaaaaaa" n " Ai baboy tempt aipothunanu", the way he delivers these dialogues n the way sonali gives the perfect reactions make them more spl Haayyee I know!!!! MB choosinappudalla nenu alaage anukuntaa "tempt aipothunnanu" ani 😆

neither romantic scenes nor fight scenes look OTT in his movies Agreed! That is what sets his movies apart actually, MB introduced subtlety to Telugu Film Industry. 

i dont abt sainikudu though, i didn't watch the movie till date... jus watched few scenes with Trisha.... both of them make 'best hilarious couple' with the most sarcastic smile n the most innocent face Hahaha! Sarcasm yes but Trisha's characters are more silly than innocent but her silliness is cute

Bazinga thumbnail
Aayiye UD jee, aap hi ki kamee thee! Welcome aboard the madness!
kavya.b thumbnail
yeah, i would cal that silly more than innocent esp in sainikudu scenes n most of the athadu scenes

innocence comes into picture in two particular scenes

1. the latter part of the scene u posted.. athadu
aftr she gets caught while playing all silly tricks 2 open the door

2. "Roju nadavadam  practice chey, mellaga adhe alavatavuthundi"... then the looks damn innocent... nodding her head

^^ this is the first scene i'll remember when one talks abt MB n trisha... pichi ekkinchstharu

btw i'm waiting for leader too, SK's movie, n they say that Rana is also a way too gud
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for inviting me Kavi Dear...

As i said in BVD forum...
MB opening his mouth means punchers are on their way...
kodite punch dialogues kodataadu lekapote kannulato champutaadu
😳😍❤️

Am eagerly waiting for his pairing with Anushka...
I loved her in Arundhati and MB is an all time favourite...

so can't wait more.... someone help... get his movie released soon

Luv
Diya/Ups/UD

❤️😍
kavya.b thumbnail
i'm off now

i should get know all others expect expect 3 of them eventually 2 gush more n more comfortably 😆 😆

@caro - make one MB siggy na... use any of the heavenly pics in the 1st page... no hurry

btw jus b4 leaving... MB is my 2nd fav hero.... i've pushed him down to 2nd only bcoz he's elder 2 me by FIFTEEN long years, taking away all my chances ...huh!!

k byee ...gud nyt