Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
SHE DOES! lots of people r like karan does.. but shraddha deserves someone more loyal...

plz dont bash...

shes too good for  him... :)

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, we got it the first 200 times that she is divorced...
isnt there any other issues in India that reporters can cover...
..I sympathize with her 300 times..wish her best of the luck...
Lets move on now....
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the info. bt already read it earler😊
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think its high time we leave this issue aside.....
Its been more than 4 months this news came out...there have been numerous articles on the same topic and we have already spoken so much about it...what has happened in their relation was an issue between them ...as much as the marriage was their decision so was the divorce...they have both moved on in life and I guess we need to do the same by moving on from this issue!!
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im outtie... been here done it.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope she moves on in life n find happiness again...now that Karan is out of her life she should b out of d DMG forum as well😊...
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx bt not interested nw.as its aclosed chapter.niether karan is part of her life nor is she part of his life..................
aish_punk thumbnail

well i think she's pretty confused..why cant she just confirm wether its true or not?..n if she really does'nt know, then why did she leave him?..maybe she does'nt want to let the truth out but i think everyone knows about it by now..n by sayingg this she's just confusing ALL of us!.

i dont mean to offend her..but i'm sort of pissed ..because no1 wants to confirm..n we have'nt heard from KSG for ages!
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he divorced her only once or i missed something here..he married her 3-4 times and every time there was a divorce...I really do not know the same news about a person who is not part of the show has to get so much importance..i feel this topic is inviting bashing.:-(  since there is nothing to talk bad about ksg they are juist pondering the old thing to spend time ..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  and thiis lady does not have any job other than giving interviews..taking maximum advantage..grrrrrrrrrrrr

sweet of karan to have never opened up his mouth to any of the controvercies..grate bro love u so much more
kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If Shraddha Nigam eva cumz 2 visit the site....she wud get no sympathy 4m my side saying :"O bechaari!" n stuff.. nt bcoz i dnt understand her pain bt bcoz ppl!!!!!!!let's encourage her 4 a new beginning.... Shraddha......jst 4gt everythng n move forward dear!!!All the very best!!!=)