Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
firstly shradha is not a part of dmg n secondly this her personal matter so we shouldn't discuss it
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
luks like........she is njoying media attention...why she making tamasha of her personal issues ...stay quite !!

sorry for being rude !!
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So basically in total she has only given 2 interviews (mumbai mirror & showtime) of her divorse and media people just turn them around and publish them on many different mediums and also karan gave an interview on their break-up, so i guess she also is allowed to talk about their break-up, coz all they articles that came before just stated media's reason for their divorce and she always said no-comments, so if she intended to blame karan she could of simply said that yes he cheated on me.

Anyhow, this is a same article
from showtime Magazine, but a smaller version ....in that article she also mentioned:

1. That when you luv someone you want them to get what they want and she always wanted karan to get what he wanted.
  2. When the interviewer told her that karan has high regards for her...she said "Thats really sweet of him to say that and she said that it feels good to hear that.
  3. When the interviewer asked her to say something to karan she said "I wish karan well, like i always have." and she said that here pain is her pain and not anyone elses and that she can never wish karan bad because she married him.
  4. She also said that she not ready another relationship now, as its too early.
I like the way she defended karan when she said that "He would not say something which no true," and blamed the article people and not karan.
And i dont think anywhere in this article she mentions the reason for
 their divorse and even when asked she twisted the answer, so that means she is not blaming karan and he didnt blame her either. So i wish them both good luck for their lives.

And please i hope KSG comes back to dmg very soon.....miss kajen like crazy.........and no matter how many people think that this article may stop  KSG from coming to dmg...it wont:)....he will be back and rule again:)

Edited by bilash - 14 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail
all of a sudden so many newbies are coming up to talk about shraddha! interesting! anyways whatever happened wasnt good at all..as a woman my sympathy is always with her,though not forgetting that another woman broke her marriage..its true when people say 'a woman is always another woman's enemy!' best of luck to shraddha for a new life!
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.sharma

why shraddhs nigam here ? she is not part of dmg.....<br>

shraddha nigam is talking about her divorce with karan singh grover,who definitely is a part of dmg! so someway there is a connection!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That article of KSG was all fake indeed. It was just a publicity stunt.

Shradha has no contact with KSG and she has said that too to a personal friend.

Anyways good she is moving on rather then crying over someone who did not even love her and moved on too so why should she wine?

Like Sid-Ridz, second love can happen:) LOL sorry that was random.
Alu- thumbnail
Why is she making it such an issue man get over with it
Shes just trying to get media attention
Karana article was always bs
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hehe ramsh i like where ur heading bhoot! ;)
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Pavs i am not heading anywhere
Heading to give a exam now 🤣
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL Ive read the whole article in Showtime!
Good she's moving on...She deserves someone a lot better anyways :)