Dill Mill Gaye

Shraddha Nigam on her divorce-Article

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Shraddha Nigam on her divorce

Hill Road

TV actress Sharddha Nigam, who divorced Karan Singh Grover, said in one of her interviews that there was a lot of pain. Here's she is talking about the painful phase and her furure plans.

What prompted you to take this step?
"There were a lot of things. Like marriage, divorce is not a decision you can jump into. You can't just wake-up one day and say that I can't put up with all this shit and give up. It was thought about clearly as the marriage. I am a very regular Indian girl at heart. So, I wouldn't end a marriage in a moment."

Are these rumors true that Karan Singh Grover had link ups with Jhalak Dikha La Ja choreographer Nichole and Dill Mill Gayye co-star Jennifer Winget? 
"Honestly, if you went through something so painful like I have, you would face many things. I still have many questions that I have no answers for, so giving you an answer would be equally difficult."

So, then why did she walk out on her marriage?
"I have always been true to myself. Honestly; divorce to me was like a death sentence. But all I knew was that I was standing up for myself. I don't believe in blame games, but I do believe that people who aren't true themselves have to go through pain, maybe not immediately but eventually."

Did you have parental support? 
"My parents stood firmly by me in every decision I took. They were very understanding and supported me throughout and there was no pressure for anything. I salute them because it's tough for any parent."

Ok, then did Karan Singh Grover's parents support you?
"It is tough for all parents involved in this. The space I share with his parents is also something I share in reverence. It was a beautiful phase that I shared with a lot of respect and regard."

In one of his recent interviews, Karan admitted that you guys were still good friends, what do you have to say about it'
"Well, I think there has been some misunderstanding or miscommunication in that article, I don't think he would say something which is not quite true."

What about your career?
"I always planned to return by the end of 2009. The reason I took a break was because I wanted to enjoy my marriage like every girl does and its just incidental that my divorce is happening at the same time that I had decided to come back. I am doing Rohit Roy's film which I finished before I got married and now I am looking forward for its release. Not only this I am also looking forward for a chat show too."

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Shraddha-Nigam-on-her-divorce&aid=1363

This content was originally posted by: bilash

Anyhow, this is a same article from showtime Magazine, but a smaller version ....in that article she also mentioned:

1. That when you luv someone you want them to get what they want and she always wanted karan to get what he wanted.
  2. When the interviewer told her that karan has high regards for her...she said "Thats really sweet of him to say that and she said that it feels good to hear that.
  3. When the interviewer asked her to say something to karan she said "I wish karan well, like i always have." and she said that here pain is her pain and not anyone elses.

Moderator's Note:
This is is a Reminder for all the members.

Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. Avoid making posts that are instigatory, abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. Bashing and using offensive language/words is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

If anyone sees a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action
and try our best to resolve the issue.

By far everyone is well aware about the Rules of the section. In case you are not go through the below link.

Important Read New Rules NOW 

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 what a time for this article to be out... now! All the bashing will start now! Marvelous...

Edited by prettyasjen - 14 years ago
-Sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ehhhh...why would any article lie n say that karan n shradha are good frens...or poor karan he might have benn thinking so....but shradha doesn't seem to be wanting any friendship or anything with him...anyways its their personal life....good luck for both karan n shradha...

thanx alot for the article
Sunshine_sukku thumbnail
Ya, and KSG said that she is 'not washing the dirty linen in public'.
Edited by Sunshine_sukku - 14 years ago
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

1)women always get public sympathy at the time of divorce.(by this i m not saying she is right or wrong)

2)ksg is not interested in making his personal life public because of which no body know about his side of story

3)its their personal matter so i don't think anynbody has any right to question about his personal life and it should not effect his prof life (remember SAIF,AAMIR both of them has a huge fan following )

4) waow great timing every body know that cvs r showing their interest in bringing ksg back to dmg because of which all the fans of dmg r  eagerly waiting for any article regarding ksg.
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How many articles are there of her divorce?????It seems the media keep churning them out at regular intervals.Mad people!!!! 😡 Edited by anjie22 - 14 years ago
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm sick and tired of this blaming game. get over it girl.
yes..he cheated on you , u asked for a divorce and got it... what more now??how long will this continue??its high time she moves on in life.

ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on!! one more article from her,the timing of articles is so perfect...........well,no more comments from my side for this woman or KSG haters will start bashing me,so i'm out!!!!Edited by ridzamy - 14 years ago
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail

1 More Article😆 ek hi issue pe itne saare Articles ye silsilaa kab khatam hoga...🤣🤣

in all d articles wahi same rona dhona blaming n all...😆she wants 2 move on in Life but in evry intrview if she will keep on blaming n talk abt her pain she can never move on...

Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 14 years ago
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why shraddhs nigam here ? she is not part of dmg.....