Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hey Tushy,

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanted Yuvi to stand up for Sid and I am glad that he did and made everyone see reason. Sid was touched. They really are genuine companions. SidRaaj diaries will be up tomorrow.

oh yes i missed to mention that, today i really wanted to hug 3 menπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
first Atul for revealing the truth to us and to sidy πŸ€—πŸ€—
second to Yuvi for making the gang understand and for taking sid's side πŸ€—πŸ€—
finally shanky panks for atleast after 2.5 saal he agreed his daughter is gone case!!! egoistic!!!πŸ€—πŸ€— and how much she troubled my innocent Prince!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

it was rocking episode for me!!!! i kinda got hint abt siddy not leaving soon when the lady said "kya sid sanjeevini chod kar jayaga??" it ran bells in my head πŸ˜›....Yeah! And I was glad that Sid did not go but stayed back to harass Riddhima. πŸ˜†

Everything about today's epi was interesting be it TJ - Sid, Ridhz - Atul, sid knowing the truth, Sid back with his gang, Sid - ridhz , Shanky mad over Ridhz behaviour or ridhz knowing the truth!! This was a complete surprise package today, we never even discussed abt anything such happening during the wkend!!! It was kept simple and sweet and things were not dragged!!.... That is what took me by surprise. We had never expected or discussed the whole Atul-Riddz-Sid scenario. But yeah, a pleasant surprise. Both Sid and Atul seemed so disappointed in Riddhima. Sid was very hurt.

Precap tells a different tale and things will or can take a major twist from tomorrow episode! I was shocked to ridhz in the precap, somebody save that gurl!!!.... Yeah. Riddz looked totally insane as she went hunting for Armaan's whereabouts - very sad. Let's see how Sid -Riddz -Armaan fit together.

Ridhz is on her mission Armaan but where that takes her and Sid is a question!

cheers and thanks for the awesome post!!!
Kai

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nitzy......awesome post !!!

I loved today's epi. It was indeed a ganglicious epi. The way JP, Naina and Jiggy were missing Sid but also angry with him spoke volumes about their love for Sid. They can be mad at him but can never throw him out of their life. There came in our Siddy Widdy with a very cute smile on his face. Glad to have him back to normal. He tried sending them coffee so that they forgive him but it didn't work. There entered our another hero aka Yuvi. He made them realize that Sid was not the only one at fault and something must be there that provoked him to do such a thing and also that he did not want to scathe Riddhima's image in front of everyone. He also told them that if they can forgive him then why not Sid. He was free from any prejudices and handled the situation very beautifully. Then the three of them realized and the gang re-united.

Atul was also very lovable today. For a moment he got carried away seeing his friend in such a sorry state but the next moment he realized that maybe he had over-reacted. He did not negate that Sid was not wrong, just that he did not deserve this. His intentions were not wrong. This infuriated Riddhima and Atul was puzzled seeing her like this and told her that she had changed. He was right about her being too abrasive. He somehow felt that it was not right of her to punish Sid by ruining his career. He did not mix his personal and professional life together and also tried to explain Riddhima to do the same. On the other hand, Riddhima totally shocked me today. She did all this drama just because she wanted him to leave. She could stoop so low just to retaliate and take her frustration out. If Sid has done a lowly act then Riddhima is even worse than him. She was so blinded by revenge that the pictures failed to affect her as much as Sid did. She did not care about her dignity being at stake, all she cared about was revenge.

I am all over again in love with Yuvi, Sid and Atul after today's epi.....simply amazing !!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Hey Nitzy......awesome post !!!

I loved today's epi. It was indeed a ganglicious epi. The way JP, Naina and Jiggy were missing Sid but also angry with him spoke volumes about their love for Sid. They can be mad at him but can never throw him out of their life. There came in our Siddy Widdy with a very cute smile on his face. Glad to have him back to normal. He tried sending them coffee so that they forgive him but it didn't work. There entered our another hero aka Yuvi. He made them realize that Sid was not the only one at fault and something must be there that provoked him to do such a thing and also that he did not want to scathe Riddhima's image in front of everyone. He also told them that if they can forgive him then why not Sid. He was free from any prejudices and handled the situation very beautifully. Then the three of them realized and the gang re-united.

Atul was also very lovable today. For a moment he got carried away seeing his friend in such a sorry state but the next moment he realized that maybe he had over-reacted. He did not negate that Sid was not wrong, just that he did not deserve this. His intentions were not wrong. This infuriated Riddhima and Atul was puzzled seeing her like this and told her that she had changed. He was right about her being too abrasive. He somehow felt that it was not right of her to punish Sid by ruining his career. He did not mix his personal and professional life together and also tried to explain Riddhima to do the same. On the other hand, Riddhima totally shocked me today. She did all this drama just because she wanted him to leave. She could stoop so low just to retaliate and take her frustration out. If Sid has done a lowly act then Riddhima is even worse than him. She was so blinded by revenge that the pictures failed to affect her as much as Sid did. She did not care about her dignity being at stake, all she cared about was revenge.

I am all over again in love with Yuvi, Sid and Atul after today's epi.....simply amazing !!!

Yeah. It was great to see the gang back together and Yuvi bridging the bond between sid and rest of the gang. Finally , Yuvi did what I was expecting of him. Only Yuvi could have pulled Sid back under the friendly wings and he did. I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad.

Riddzie's hatred for Sid is scary , to be honest. Infact , it is so unreasonable and vile that it even shook up Atul when he managed to get the truth out of him. Why does she hate him so much? There has to be a valid reason. Sid was both shocked and hurt at this revelation. Whatever little softness he had developed for her because of the whole fiasco went to the birds.

Atul and Yuvi were the stars of today. πŸ‘

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly the precap was THE BEST for me..It seemed the old Riddhima had come back Armaan's Basket had come back.She cared about no one..She didn't care if the interns thought she had gone insane..She didn't care abt the people looking strangely at her b'cuz of her "mera Armaan mera intezaar kar raha hoga...Muje Panchgani jana hoga"...She just  wanted her Armaan back in her life!
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yeah. It was great to see the gang back together and Yuvi bridging the bond between sid and rest of the gang. Finally , Yuvi did what I was expecting of him. Only Yuvi could have pulled Sid back under the friendly wings and he did. I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad.

Riddzie's hatred for Sid is scary , to be honest. Infact , it is so unreasonable and vile that it even shook up Atul when he managed to get the truth out of him. Why does she hate him so much? There has to be a valid reason. Sid was both shocked and hurt at this revelation. Whatever little softness he had developed for her because of the whole fiasco went to the birds.

Atul and Yuvi were the stars of today. πŸ‘

Sid doesn't need to worry now..The panga wali Riddhima is gone..The soft hearted,innocent Ridzy is back..She'll not think abt Sid now
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing post nitica.. was caught up in assignment so was not able to catch your post and i just saw the gang bits on the epi..

And i Loved it !! i loved Yuvi standing up for Sid and making the gang see some logic.. I am so glad that these guys actually cleared themselves.. i mean after all the bashing done over the weekend, the gang has finally been released with izzat !! πŸ˜† 

Also, i am glad that Sid did not take their actions to heart and instead came to placate them and he tried - and he succeeded with the help of Yuvi!! SidRaaj rule man!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 

It was nice to see Yuvi being his observant self and correcting Sid's mistake and actually explaining things on his behalf, even to Naina.. This guy stands up for the truth and he is a treat to watch (side note: maybe because he supported the truth, the goons are after him?! Its a possibility, dont you think?). Not only did Yuvi forgive him but extended the true hand of friendship, which Sid will never forget!! Loved them today.. 😳😊

So my quote of the day goes to the gang and Sid's interaction and the gleam in their eyes at the end of it. All were finally at peace for forgiving Sid:

"There is nothing we like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person's eye when he feels that we have sympathized with him, understood him. At these moments something fine and spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living."

Ps:- I wish we had more YuNa scenes and i am getting tired of the Ridhimma so i just skip it.. πŸ˜† So i cant comment on that bit of the episode, but i am sure Sid will teach her a lesson!! πŸ˜ƒ
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at last, things came back to its place- the cranky ridz, the almost-broken intern gang and armaan's truth...looking forword to some normal sanjeevani days!! hopefully there aren't gonna be anymore of the sid-ridz hatred track coz im tired of it especially after last week..
loved yuvi for standing by sid...atul did a great job as well...
everything's fine, but i do hope they don't forget yuna while the "looking for armaan" track starts and dmg becomes yunaless..πŸ˜”
also i want someone with sid (tamanna?) coz he's been single for quite a while now!!πŸ˜†
today's epi was a treat, so was your post!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yeahhh Watch DMG Almost After     4 Months..............RIDZ are Going For Ammy (KSG) Promo's r There.........I m sure KSG is coming armann..........hip hip hurrayyyyyy.........😊
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nitz πŸ€—....gr8 post once again....I wasn't expecting this many twists in one episode.....although I have to say the sequence of events was very well done by the creatives....I've been pleasantly surprised thus far so I hope they maintain the status quo and deliver equally if not better episodes henceforth...