25/1 - Whole DMG Gang : And we twist , we twist!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Alright Tulips,

We can safely call today's episode as a TWISTER episode.... most of it was totally unexpected and quite a pleasant surprise. Sid, Atul and Yuvi R-U-L-E-D. But Riddhima lost even the last iota of that little respect that Riddhima had earned in Sid's eyes and for Atul, she seemed to be an alien for a few minutes. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
- Sid , heavy in the heart and still in the guilt of having made Riddzie suffer so much in his quest for revenge looked a picture of a huggable teddy bear as he was leaving the premises of the hospital. And who sat waiting for him outside ? His little princess TJ who wanted to go with Sid , who wanted a promise that he would never leave her. She only made the situation more difficult for Sid who could not control his tears - the girl really warms his heart but he had to weave some candy tales so that the child does not forsake her treatment. It was a heart-wrenching interaction and you really wished that Sid would stop... stop for TJ. Sid had taken his sin with Riddzie very seriously and to his heart. Sad. 😭
😭
- Riddhima shocked the bitter-gourd peels out of Atul. Having screamed at Sid, scolded him and having told him to get lost due to his friendship with the girl, Atul's senses had returned. His old fondness for Sid and his judgment of his goodness brought his soft spots for Sid gushing to the surface . He was genuinely worried about Sid - was the boy serious about staking his entire medical career only because he wanted to apologize to Riddhima? Wouldn't Riddzie give him another chance? What must have triggered Sid's impulsive whack on Riddzie? But Riddz stayed a competition to Steve Stone Cold Austin. Sid is this , Sid is that and I wanted him out of Sanjivani. This is what struck Atul as he looked at her horrified.... and i too was shocked. Riddz allowed all this to happen deliberately only because she wanted Sid out? Why?.... Riddzie had no answer for Atul's questions.... for a few seconds, it seemed as though Atul couldn't recognize the woman in front of her....... well, well, well.... Riddz' bad luck. Sid overheard her... stunned , hurt and slapped in the heart. He was amazed that Riddz played upon the emotional quotient just to make Sid leave? And so... Sid decided to stay back. If Riddz thinks that she is the only one who can play games , well, Sid , suddenly cleansed of the guilt is out to prove her wrong.... back to BASIC ANIMOSITY. πŸ˜‰
😲
- The gang never stopped Sid... as Ash told me ... due to the impact of the moment of Sid's confession. But as soon as Sid was out of sight, the shaky but true love that they have for their Houston dude found its way back. JP couldn't eat a morsel because Sid sat in his mind... Naina was not filing her nails because she was missing Sid's blabbering and Jiggy looked equally glum. But Sid was back and he sent them coffees with smileys...😳.... but they were not ready to forgive him so easily. This is when Yuvi came to Sid's rescue. Standing by Sid finally.... and making everybody realize that Sid's intentions were never really wrong. Why be judgmental and why not hug him back when he needs us. And he took Sid's hand.... Sid held his ears and said sorry. And it was such a gangalicious moment as they all grouped back. Love Yuvi! 😳

- Riddhima should have checked her horoscope in the morning as she got twin shocks today. It seemed she would faint when she saw Sid appear in the P ward to look at TJ. Quite a scene this one....Riddz was stunned to see Sid back and Sid gave her the most pseudo-benign and pseudo-kind smile and basically told her that he cannot have left her to face the wrath of people all alone. He just had to come back for her.πŸ˜†...... Riddz went hunting for her Dad so that she can get Sid kicked out but he cared fiddlesticks....

- And the last shocker was the Armaan revelation... Shankypanks fast losing faith in Riddzie and her abilities as a doctor , his disturbed concern over the hardening of his daughter, her baseless hatred for Sid .... his breakdown in front of Paddy that they cannot tell Riddz what happened to Armaan..... and amidst this tussle, walked in Riddzie, fuming over Sid only to be slapped in the face with the stark reality that Armaan never left her....within a few seconds , the raging and ranting Riddhima turned into the old Riddhima - fragile, breakable and totally in love with Armaan ..... very nicely done sequence. πŸ‘

All in all , a very interesting episode. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒEdited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nitica I missed the start of today's episode but your update filled in everything. I had a smile on my face while reading your post. It seemed as if I am watching the episode and I could scene each scene in front of my eyes. Gang re-union sounds cute.

Yuvi was right if they can forgive him for putting so many peopke's life in danger to take revenge, break Naina and others trust even when he was fully aware of what he was doing here what Sid did was totally wrong but if gang can forgive Yuvi why can't they forgive Sid. Glad CV's didn't drag it. As you said it was a twister episode.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kahani mein twist to DMG ki khasiyat hai...n lately they r getting an expert at this dance form....m looking forward to how they perform the rock n roll, the jive, the waltz...and the break dance too...not to mention balletπŸ˜†
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh i dont knw why i am not able to see DMG for past 2-3weeks..its been really intersting..n now armaans revealtion n sids comes back to teach rids a lesson!!

A great post nitica!!!!
hope i see it..  :(
but sad me busy may be shud catch repeat!!!

sri:-)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Nitica I missed the start of today's episode but your update filled in everything. I had a smile on my face while reading your post. It seemed as if I am watching the episode and I could scene each scene in front of my eyes. Gang re-union sounds cute.

Yuvi was right if they can forgive him for putting so many peopke's life in danger to take revenge, break Naina and others trust even when he was fully aware of what he was doing here what Sid did was totally wrong but if gang can forgive Yuvi why can't they forgive Sid. Glad CV's didn't drag it. As you said it was a twister episode.

Thank you so much, Shruti. I am also super glad that the creatives did not drag it and everything was resolved with everything falling into place. The gang is back together and Sid is back with his joie de vivre. But things between Sid and Riddz only got worse and Riddz' condition over revelation of Armaan seems terrible. Let's see what happens.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Kahani mein twist to DMG ki khasiyat hai...n lately they r getting an expert at this dance form....m looking forward to how they perform the rock n roll, the jive, the waltz...and the break dance too...not to mention balletπŸ˜†

Count me in. And we twist , we twist. Quite a surprising episode but a good one. 😳😳😳😳
Interstellar thumbnail
hi nitica.. nice post

this is wat was expected of yuvi... yuvi stood by sid's side, well he is a kind of character who can understand people n their position easily... luved the part..

nitica.. today the chances for sidraaj diaries seems to be high.. right one soon i jus luv ur 'sidraaj'  series...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_4

Gosh i dont knw why i am not able to see DMG for past 2-3weeks..its been really intersting..n now armaans revealtion n sids comes back to teach rids a lesson!!

A great post nitica!!!!
hope i see it..  :(
but sad me busy may be shud catch repeat!!!

sri:-)

Thanks Sri. I miss your comments. You can surely catch DMG on youtube. It was a good episode, do watch it.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

hi nitica.. nice post

this is wat was expected of yuvi... yuvi stood by sid's side, well he is a kind of character who can understand people n their position easily... luved the part..

nitica.. today the chances for sidraaj diaries seems to be high.. right one soon i jus luv ur 'sidraaj'  series...

Hey Tushy,

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanted Yuvi to stand up for Sid and I am glad that he did and made everyone see reason. Sid was touched. They really are genuine companions. SidRaaj diaries will be up tomorrow.

it was rocking episode for me!!!! i kinda got hint abt siddy not leaving soon when the lady said "kya sid sanjeevini chod kar jayaga??" it ran bells in my head πŸ˜›

Everything about today's epi was interesting be it TJ - Sid, Ridhz - Atul, sid knowing the truth, Sid back with his gang, Sid - ridhz , Shanky mad over Ridhz behaviour or ridhz knowing the truth!! This was a complete surprise package today, we never even discussed abt anything such happening during the wkend!!! It was kept simple and sweet and things were not dragged!!

Precap tells a different tale and things will or can take a major twist from tomorrow episode! I was shocked to ridhz in the precap, somebody save that gurl!!!

Ridhz is on her mission Armaan but where that takes her and Sid is a question!

cheers and thanks for the awesome post!!!
Kai