Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Maz .. Fabbb post!! Loooved it! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

PriDa yest were ... were ... were ... am speechless! Simply divine!! Right from the time they bumped into each other in the dark .. till the time he confronted her with their feelings ... each n every shot was divine!! Just can't get enough of it 😍 😍

Looooved how Damini was looking at Prithvi .. and his amusement at Damini looking at him 😳 πŸ˜† The way he rolled his eyes .. and the smile on his face ... has to be the cutest thing!! 😳 Aaaaahhhh .. am in love all over again! ☺️ 

And honestly .. after all that happened between PriDa, I didn't think Prithvi will make any moves whatsoever! I always thought he would give Damini the time to recover from the truth coming out the way it did .. and ofcourse, Ila's death. I thought he would wait for her to realise her feelings for him and accept him in her life. But this guy surprised me .. and am sooooo glad he made the first move and made her think of their feelings .. and that he knows she loves him as much as he loves her! 😳 Brilliant! πŸ‘  And the way he almost kissed her ... aaaahhhhhhhh 😍

Wish to have more n more n more n more such PriDa scenes! 😍 😍 We PriDa/GauChaholics can never get enough!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Maz .. Fabbb post!! Loooved it! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  thanks eksie! πŸ˜³

PriDa yest were ... were ... were ... am speechless! Simply divine!! Right from the time they bumped into each other in the dark .. till the time he confronted her with their feelings ... each n every shot was divine!! Just can't get enough of it 😍 😍 true true every tiny moment was  briliant!

Looooved how Damini was looking at Prithvi .. and his amusement at Damini looking at him 😳 πŸ˜† The way he rolled his eyes .. and the smile on his face ... has to be the cutest thing!! 😳 Aaaaahhhh .. am in love all over again! ☺️ the rolling eyes blowing out the candle hayye☺️

And honestly .. after all that happened between PriDa, I didn't think Prithvi will make any moves whatsoever! I always thought he would give Damini the time to recover from the truth coming out the way it did .. and ofcourse, Ila's death. I thought he would wait for her to realise her feelings for him and accept him in her life. But this guy surprised me .. and am sooooo glad he made the first move and made her think of their feelings .. and that he knows she loves him as much as he loves her! 😳 Brilliant! πŸ‘exactly the way he said it.. that he was going through the same feelings as her...ohh loved it   And the way he almost kissed her ... aaaahhhhhhhh 😍 yea the way he lifted her face the touch the almost kiss both closing their eyes ahhh was truly magical!

Wish to have more n more n more n more such PriDa scenes! 😍 😍 We PriDa/GauChaholics can never get enough!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† never we will always want MORE!...and now especially tht it was stopped half way.. we need the rest to be shown someother time πŸ˜‰

Thanks for replying eksie!
πŸ˜ƒ

MaZ: Pridawesome post and love the song selection too...Huuuuuge relief to see Prida get some time alone together till rudely interrupted by Mausi...Loved it when Pri got irritated, good good.....

And it was welcome to see GK make a comeback as Prithvi Saxena..

The candle blowing scene...loved him there..
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

MaZ: Pridawesome post and love the song selection too...Huuuuuge relief to see Prida get some time alone together till rudely interrupted by Mausi...Loved it when Pri got irritated, good good.....thanks shwethsy!...yea such satisfaction to the eyes!...irritation especially when he glances at his watch..lol..

And it was welcome to see GK make a comeback as Prithvi Saxena.. yea so good to see him in form!

The candle blowing scene...loved him there....that was totally GK style!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome awesome post Maz!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— Loved it a lot and brought me back to PriDa land all over again!! Oh my were thoses scenes something, a dream come true for us PriDa crazies i tell u!! Loved how Damz couldn't keep her eyes off Kingie, well then who can na? πŸ˜‰ I must go watch those scenes again, can't get enough of them 😍!! Sorry for the late reply--had a lot going on at home! 😳
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Awesome awesome post Maz!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— thankyou Fatu! 😳Loved it a lot and brought me back to PriDa land all over again!!ohh goody thats the motive πŸ˜‰ Oh my were thoses scenes something, a dream come true for us PriDa crazies i tell u!! yeah but we want MORE! Loved how Damz couldn't keep her eyes off Kingie, well then who can na? πŸ˜‰no one can lol.. I must go watch those scenes again, can't get enough of them 😍!! Sorry for the late reply--had a lot going on at home! No prob babes!😳

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwww prida Wowwwww luved it
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Maz ...

Loved it as always.

Is'nt it great and yeah such a relief too to see our Prida back......and great to see GK to  back as our Prithvi ..if you get what I mean..πŸ˜ƒ..reminded so much of the good old times.
And there were some Gaucha moments too ..i have no doubt...

One feels its ok if we get them in small doses πŸ˜‰ ...so  even if the mausi interrupted them ....well we can look forward to some more such stuff soon ..so  something to look  forward to  ....
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Post Maz!

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.

Awesome post Maz ...

Loved it as always. Thanks PriyaπŸ€—

Is'nt it great and yeah such a relief too to see our Prida back..i know it was more than a month since we got some good prida....and great to see GK to  back as our Prithvi ..if you get what I mean..πŸ˜ƒi totally get wht you mean..reminded so much of the good old times. true true
And there were some Gaucha moments too ..i have no doubt...we can give sherlock holmes a run for his money..lol..we are the best to dig out gaucha moments in those scenes..hehe

One feels its ok if we get them in small doses πŸ˜‰ ...so  even if the mausi interrupted them ....well we can look forward to some more such stuff soon ..so  something to look  forward to  ....eggzactly priya thats the spirit! πŸ˜‰

thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ