You know that I love you: PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Nothing like a moment of darkness with just a candle flame to make things romantic ...although yea at first this one,it burned a hole on pri's couch...but he doused the flames in time..she blames herself and he blames himself..sighh these two.. got lost in each other's eyes for those seconds like their very first meeting...apna kingie the multitasker that he is decides to check on the fuse wires...damz accompanies him..ahh is she scared of the dark?..like in that restaurant scene we had ages back or did she just want to be with him?..πŸ˜‰..whatever the reason..she walks with him..

He is on the ladder fixing the wires...and she is the holding the light for him..damzie thinking...he's my man does everything..can do anything.πŸ˜‰..so beautiful she looked there watching him..he gets back down and also is lost in the beauty of his Queen's eyes😍..though the lights are back queenie still can't take her eyes off Kingie...so cute when he realizes she is still not aware of it..rolls his eyes😳 and blows out the candle....the smirk on his face..loving the fact tht his queenie is reacting to him this way...(my my blowing out the candle never looked so Hot!..the way KUS does it..lol)..and the little finger movement pointing out the situation to queenie....she does feel a tad awkward at her actions. Honestly Queenie you don't have to feel that way you have every right to stare oh so lovingly at Kingie..he's yours totally!..

Back to the bedroom...pri decides to sleep outside on the sofa..but no way that would be bad for kingie and he was required to be up and going for the next day..so damz puts his bedsheets on the bed...and they say goodnight.

Next morning when she wakes up she finds him snuggled up close to her😍...hand held firmly over her..ahhhh what a sight!😍..lovely....but she moves it away...she recounts the events of the previous night and admits she loves prithvi a lot...but doesn't find the time to even question herself on that. Oh Damz you don't have to bear the burden of everything that is happening with your family...prithvi is also there with you right..so when he is coming forward..you needn't worry so much. Difficult to accept him completely like before but apart from that one big lie about his being balraj's son and his brothers...he has done everything possible to help damini and her sisters.

She walks out of the washroom to face Prithvi...he tells her no matter how much they try to stay away from each other that can't happen..both of them are undergoing the same emotions..why do they have to behave this way...they love each other...he misses her...he knows she loves him..she knows he loves her...then why should there be this separation from two souls that are meant to be one....he brushes off her hair and is almost about to kiss her when intruder knocks at the door and walks in...clear irritation written over kingie's faceπŸ˜†...looks at his watch probably wondering couldn't she come later after they were done? πŸ˜‰..and he agrees today is a big day and he has work to do so goes away.

Glad that Prithvi took the initiative to tell damini what exactly he was feeling...they need not hide from one another...for him it's important that she has completely forgiven him for his past mistakes. He has almost redeemed himself...adding to that is the fact that he is selling his home to save the mansion. Damini understands this huge favour and in return would like the property to be in his name legally.

Those minutes outside the loo were quite HOT!😍...but even though there was no kiss..it's alright that would mean hopefully later on in some epi we get a scene that has oneπŸ˜ƒ

A song for PriDa : Far Away by Nickelback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y-RzVGrHg&feature=fvste1

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

So far away
So far away
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Keep breathing
Keep breathing

PriDa precap- Damini forgets to give medicines to veggie momma and prithvi tells her she should be careful in these serious matters...ohh ok i guess its the pati behaviour over here...but i hope he realizes the hardwork damz is putting up for all this and thanks her for it...i know there will be a few epi's now where we would want to smack pri hard for listening to his mausi maybe...but nothing that the mausi ever does will come in the way of PriDa for long..so always think that when you watch such scenes..don't lose hope!

Enjoy the weekend folks!..Replay those lovely Prida moments we got today! πŸ˜ƒ..and drool on! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww Mazzzyyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

such a beautiful post... haven't seen the eppy yet... but felt as if I had just reading your post...☺️

Kingie and Queenie are one stubborn pair.... some1 needs to take charge.. sometimes it is Damz and now it is Pri's turn.....

the intruders need to be jailed pronto.... haila i would have even loved it  more, if mausi would have walked in and saw them kissing... 😈

neways... i am still 5 hrs awy from seeing the eppy... till then i will keep drooling over this wonderful post of yours and imagine the PriDa scene...☺️☺️☺️

btw.. the mention of "loo" cracked me up...hahahha.. also had the kingie brushed his teeth??? yaa aise hi was kissing her...hahaha.. sorry for being loony again in your post, Mazzy.. having lunch again...hahaha

I am sure we will have more sizzling PriDa moments now... at least there was no forehead kiss na this time..

also Prithvi probably liked the "sabse bewakoof pati" award conferred on him by Shwetha and wants more such trophies.. hence his beahviour..tsk tsk.. Pri... behave or else krupsiee will be hard on you in her next counseling sessions...hahaha

okey.. i will stop my rambling b4 it gets too much...

-- Mru
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

awww Mazzzyyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—mru!πŸ€—

such a beautiful post... haven't seen the eppy yet... but felt as if I had just reading your post...☺️awwww gee thats great!

Kingie and Queenie are one stubborn pair.... some1 needs to take charge.. sometimes it is Damz and now it is Pri's turn..... lol i know!

the intruders need to be jailed pronto.... haila i would have even loved it  more, if mausi would have walked in and saw them kissing... 😈..ooooh tht would have been divine!

neways... i am still 5 hrs awy from seeing the eppy... till then i will keep drooling over this wonderful post of yours and imagine the PriDa scene...☺️☺️☺️aww feel for you!..no prob it is worth the wait!

btw.. the mention of "loo" cracked me up...hahahha.. also had the kingie brushed his teeth??? yaa aise hi was kissing her...hahaha.. sorry for being loony again in your post, Mazzy.. having lunch again...hahaha.....πŸ˜†...yea Mru exactly what i was thinking too while watching!..lol..both kingie and queenie..par i guess they use strong mouthwash before going to bed..toh chalta hai!..lol πŸ˜†

I am sure we will have more sizzling PriDa moments now... at least there was no forehead kiss na this time..yea damz closed her eyes again was slightly bending down if it ended up in forehead one i would have cried!..lol...but yea it was quite hot

also Prithvi probably liked the "sabse bewakoof pati" award conferred on him by Shwetha and wants more such trophies.. hence his beahviour..tsk tsk.. Pri... behave or else krupsiee will be hard on you in her next counseling sessions...hahaha exactly he swings from being the best hubby all drooling over his wife and then next minute becomes the bewakoof one..krupsie needs to intensify the sessions!..lol

okey.. i will stop my rambling b4 it gets too much...lol loved reading it!πŸ˜ƒ

-- Mru

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mazzy huny !!!!!! lovely lovely post asusual ! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

k i like a dumbo was waitng 4 da rpt..4gt dat its friday 2day ! so wil watch it again in YT n reply 2 ur wndrful post 2mrw wth full vigour !

luvd ur song as alwys !! really dnno hw do u manage 2 get da rite sng alway swty ?! superb !πŸ‘πŸΌ

bye !
luv niki
! 😳
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ mru jeee. .:

ask me abt brushng teeth !! i was like gng ........ cheeeeee besharam !! ☺️..  brush tho karo !! hehehe πŸ˜†

n same wen damz was gng 2 drnk dat tea !! πŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the lovely post!
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mazaiya: Lovely post as alwayzzz... havn't seen the epi yet (still have 3 hours left), after reading ur post i can't wait for it to be on air so running to watch it on youtube..
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mru: Liked ur comments too...
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maz

Wonderful Wonderful post. I wrote a poem on Prida inspired by the eppy and your post.

Haila PriDa today 😍

I loved how the king was so confident. Queenie is still confused and the King in typical male fashin swoops in to take advantage of the situation. A change in the king here - sometime ago he would have given her time - wasn't he the one who was advocating to his brothers that the sisters need time πŸ˜‰ - ab kya hua bachoo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -  but now he has decided she has had enough time and the time is ripe to move along in their relationship πŸ˜‰. Maybe he saw that his bros have their girls - sirf mera hi kuch nahin ho raha hai - I better get a move on πŸ˜‰.  Our king is completely chaloo I tell you - taking advantage of poor queenie when her defenses are down. πŸ˜‰. I like this new confident kingie. ☺️

That eyelock after the candle falls - scorching hot ☺️. Then the fire and Kingie with amazing dexterity puts out the fire. πŸ˜³ Then queenie goes with him to fix the fuse and just watches him and watches him. Don't worry dearie - we know exactly how you feel ...... you are not alone. ☺️ The king finishes and she is still looking at him. Check out the king - he knows exactly what effect he has on her - shana character - he smiles a sly smile and blows out the candle because the lights have come back on - no reaction from the queen. Poor Queenie she does not know what hit her ----- (patting Queenie on the back) we understand sweetie.... we truly do.....that Prithvi Saxena packs a punch..... and he does not even have to try too hard. πŸ˜‰

When they go back to the room and queenie invites him to sleep in the bed ☺️ haila I expected and prayed this would happen ☺️ I just wish that annoying clown had seen the way they slept, the way kingie held her close ☺️ that would have shown her πŸ˜‘.

Then kingie professing his love and asking her why they need to live apart. Haila bas ☺️ and he had ideas other than a forehead kiss ☺️. I wish that the Mausi had not knocked and walked in once he started kissing the queen πŸ˜ˆ - OMG I would have given anything to have seen that πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
can you imagine her shock 🀣🀣 .

I am hoping that the CVs have this planned as a treat for us PriDaholics for the future.... right πŸ˜‰..... wink wink....hint hint......is anyone listening πŸ˜‰...... Valentine's day is coming up...... we need a treat.... yup I am shameless and believe in asking for what I want..... so please.....pretty please.....asking with a puppy face please......can we have what we missed out on today as a V day treat? πŸ˜‰

Thanks for an awesome post Maz
Haila I wrote an essay - sorry I am PriDa crazy today.
Sorry if i bored you people
Jhan πŸ€—
Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Maz..and that is what makes Prida...

ahhh candles..and caresses..

the electric touch...

The way Damini seems hypnotised by this greek god..

and the way Pri is mesmerised by this vision..

ahh..it was indeed awesome..

and absolutely....love the song..ahh great voice and great choice..way to go maz..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by current - 14 years ago