Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey  Arpita thanx for the kewl update!! Loved ur awesome bracket waala comments!!

I loved the epi to the core!! Very sweet Veesha moments!! i really hate that taxi-Jeeju!! But, end mein ussi ke kisi bakwaas chaal se everything gonna be all right!!

Granny is going to cum running to throw A outta the house!! But nihaal & Veer won't let her go......

I also liked the way Nandini behaved with Ayesha so politely-she is after all her hone waali bhaabi!!

P.S. thanx again for the update Arpita!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Finally....I made it here!!!! What a relief....Thanks a bunch Arpita for the awesome update n comments.

I fell in love with the episode last night....saw the re run this morning b4 coming to work....got ready in record time when I realized we have a repeat in the morning. So now that I know the time, I can watch in future too.

Kal to VeeSha were reminding me of Amitabh-Jaya yaar....esp the dance part. I read somewhere he is 6.2" tall ...but they still look adorable........

Milk scene was so cute esp the way Veer asks Nihal with his eyes n then he responds yes I had the milk...so cute chacha-bhaanja moment!!!!!!! And then "mein pyaar nahi sambhaal paaonga!" oh god the kids is really gr8. I hope the dialogue writer gives more such interesting dialogues to Nihaal...

Ta ra rum pum  song was really appropriate for the occasion....is it a movie song btw????

Purva...I am a new joinee of the forum here....n I am so excited to be here...have made some new friends plus RKAB friends to hai hi!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SairaNabeel

thnx for the updates.. but this update is sooo soo soo confusing!!
didnt understand da precap at all.. wid ur commentz in it.. lol..

I'm sorry that you had trouble in precap.
I would suggest please check write up for 20 th jan. then things will be more clear.😃
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpita, I did watch yesterday's episode but tuned in today to india-forums just to read ur update...and i loved the line where granny danny must have made child veer drink milk on gunpoint....😆 it was too hilarious...keep up the good work....and ya I dont think the update is confusing as stated by some people coz u always distinguish ur comments from the update...nice work!