Jan 21 Write Up:How to get Chaachu in a day

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry guys for delay, actually I was tooo lost in VeeSha ( read busy with work)

Precap: Kaalia VETO Hitbbar ( Hitler + Gabbar)

We saw the Indian version of Gift of Maggie.  NiSha ran to see each other, missed. Massi  put all the clown in their spot👏👏👏, after fence line shooting, opened the door of Kaalia's brain, got a hug as award, found N at her door.Kaalia( veer) about to become rebel for his love (took NiSha back home❤️).
Doctor gave wonder drug ( veer ko mauka to live with GF❤️). Kaalia decided not to push trigger, but to VETO Gabbar's order to kill the kid.( hey bhaguu.  Yeh pyaar bhi kya kya karvaata hai. 🤣 I won't be surprise if he will point a gun back to Hitbaar 🤣)

Whole forum is waiting to see now M & B on the screen. ( Kya Ayesha ka jaadu chalega???)

Part: 1 A night to remember

Hmmmm today is Chaachu's turn ( I'll not bash kaalia today for his yesterday's boldness😛. Though he still did not make a move to get the gal,😉 chalo maaf kiya). Maasi-Nihaal moment, A trying, but N does not want to finish the soup Nandini made ( hahahha, A steps in and Nandini became cook🤣, for a change Nice na, abhi to kameeeni will wipe the floor.🤣, Bua take my advice have your separate aashiyaana😆)

Veer walks in saying he is positive, that N will finish, as it is his favorite robin hood's favorite soup. He asks N do not you want to be like RH ( robin hood) N says really??? ( I thought N is going to say nahi mujhe maassi jaisa banana hai kameeni daadi jaisa nahi🤣) Veer nodes, N agrees, chaachu feeds  him. ( Wow A ka jaadu chal raha hai.,  maasi ki copy cat???he is good learner I should say)😆 all happy. N breaks smiley maassi's routine aka staring Veer,
(Have patience gal, you will get full mauka to do that🤣), asking her to sing for him,A asks which song, ( Hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye vaala maasi, perfect for all of us, just kidding)
N says our song, Veer Sir confuse??? asks N our song which one??Maasi nodes, ( how would you know idiot??? have you ever lived with them??  a part from it did not Arpita told song just now??) N fills him in you will like it when you hear it.

A sings ( aree Veer ke ghar main piano kaha se aaya?? too filmy ). NiSha enjoy happy, encouraging, hopeful song. Veer stands isolated in the corner. ( yeh to hona hi tha😃. Wakes up go against your mom or else you will never part of it😃.)  Finally N realizes that NiSha were too involve in their own moment, ❤️leaving Chaachu out of the love circle, he drags sharmila chaachu to dance floor,( haila, I though Jiiju said It's a time to disco, par jijju ki Ganga flooding ulta???👏👏👏) asks VeeSha to dance together ( perfect, date doctor Ninnu)👍🏼, Hesitant VeeSha dance ( Bacchu dil main to ladoo phoot rahe the, so why showing shyness??😆?Some one please give A  double high heel sandals please or let Veer sit and dance🤣)
Really young couple dance. ( No LIC add), Ayesha gives courage to crying N, in her song, wipes his tears, makes him smile, (but date doctor does not forget his patient at all). Smiley N drags chaachu too for dance again😳 ( ohhh bababa chaachu why you keep sitting again and again??? go be active part of NiSha family😃)

Fever goes up, Mom Dad ( VeeSha) take care of kid, ends up sleeping each side of his bed. ( Hmmmm good progress, so far.Let's see when they go to their room together🤣 oops dirty mind Arpita🤣)
New Sun rises ( let's see where east or west), jaalim jijju with baawla bunty, inquires about N. Bua tells he is fine.(tries to gather info, so that he can play next move) till now  sleeping . She adds further whole night (VeeSha were together🤣 all alone sorry) she  meant they were taking care of N, did not sleep at all, did not leave him alone for a moment. Jallad snake not happy, start spygiri, where are they now, gets shocker, they fell sleep there it self.(means In N's room, just making it clear to forum buddies😆) Concern bua so focus that she could not see the frustration on hubby's face, fills him in, that they were tired, so she did not feel to wake them up, all happiness will be back once N is Okay( Areeee khuni darinda daadi ko bhool gayi kya??) Jallad pretends to be nice consoles her fakely😡😡😡( I do not know but today I feel for nandini Bua) Jallad biting his pakoda as he will eat N raw.😡😡😡
Back to Swarg lok ( aka N ka bed room) N sleeping VeeSHa ke beech main😳😳. Veer wakes up, ( I guess now it is his turn to stare sleeping Beauty) Tada,( arpita is mind reader today) He does stare A ⭐️Notices NiSha holding hand in sleep including his hand too.( Abe at least propose her now.  Gal herself steps forward to hold your hand. How many hints or how much boldness do you need?????)

Part: 2 Santa fulfilled wish: Romance Starts

Ayesha takes her hand away from N ( waaah bachhu, jaise hi Veer removes his hand, tune bhi hataa liya)🤣 Veer goes to cover Ayesha, she opens her eyes, ( like saying caught you veer Sir, ab jaldi se ask na ki if I will marry you . 🤣maassi tu to badi chaalu nikali re). Embarrass veer becomes more shy, justifies his action saying, you were cold so, I cover you with blanket (get the signal,  Hug her dumbo, oops Arpita control, anj will kick you out, do not go wild)😆) Both are awkward, but guess like the company of each other. (I eagerly waiting for the day when it will be two is company three is crowd for VeeSha)❤️

Finally pyaar made Veer feels guilty ( I think it's effect of Gabbar not being around, take my advice walk out of the dead haunted house) He apologizes to maassi saying, sorry, N ran, how could I be so careless ( Yup A indeed Neuro surgeon of V, in post PB era)  He thanks her for helping him, taking care of N.( Only thanking will not do Veer Sir, She needs incentive of wedding proposal🤣) (A gives maine pyaar kiya vaala dialogue hahaha No thanks and sorry btwn friends) A tells do not say sorry ( yaya woh to mera pyaar N ko kheech laaya) and no thanks either ( kyoki, it was chance for me to teach you lesson), as you did take care of N same way as I do. She notices fever down ( see the magic, love starts,❤️ N is fine.)

Kabaab main haddi walks in aka nandini-jajju, asks Veer why you thanking God, Veer replies, fever down ( in his heart: I got maassi)🤣Jijju praises A ( dil main gaali) as usual gullible Kanhiya Veer Sir takes it as face value ( good for us na) gives mesmerized look to his would be Rukhmini ( haila yeh to bina haran ke hi moved in Kanha ki Dwarika) Here comes judai ki ghari, uneasy A tells Sir, before N wakes up I need to go ( wah beta raat gayi baat gayi, ab to sir nahi jaane denge🤣) Sir tells how come you go??? He is not fully recover,( think about me too na ) please stay till he is better ( in his heart: Abhi na jaao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi), at least stay for N ( in his heart and for me too please) Jijju thinks he won jackpot ( you see, how this jack pot will make you bankrupt) Ayesha is in her senses, denies the offer telling ( Oh god Kaalia,  Gabbar will kill you for doing this) kameeni won't like this.  Hum Dono ka Dev Anand says, do not worry about mom, anyways budhiya is out of town ( In his heart: ya ya let's have some romance till she is back, I tell you yeh mar kyo nahi jaati🤣) Chaachu goes on, even if she would come to know she will forget all ( supaa, overconfidence Veer. She will forget all about N, that is why she will insult A like hell, it's better if you 3 walk out) A agrees ( in her heart: Anyways who told you I actually wanted to go, I said it so that you can stop me🤣) Nandini gives a friendly hand to A saying she won't mind to give her dress to A.( oops again cold water on Arpita ke khawaaab,🤣 I though at least for this those 2 will be hang out, go for long drive, Nandini😡😡😡) Touched veer thanks her for favor, so as jijju

nandini (gives them some private moment by offering baby sitting),tells veer to show guest room ( why guest room, show your room Veer🤣) to A while she takes care of N. Jijju jumps in but there is repairing going on, how can she use the guest room. (Arpita can not believe herself ki jijju and she thinks alike, moment will come so fast, great, I am channeling creative head correctly) Veer tells she can use my room ( Boy veer you one hack of speedy to get gal in your room) I will use mom's ( oops cold water on Arpita's optimism again,😍)

Veer daddy talking about N, when A stops. ( I know A what you thinking, what sir you still talking about N, do not you see 5 feet pretty chick in front of you, 🤣Arpita  and he gets it A, he is not blind, what to do you are tooo short in height for him🤣) A thanks him, surprised  veer walks back to her saying should not it be other way round?? A tells you have  know ides what you did, It would have hard for me to leave N in this state ( in her heart: and you too). veer says if you keep saying Thanks, sorry 24/7 then words will loose the meaning ( in his hearrt say the golden word instead 24/7 ILU❤️)

Veer takes her to his room, says he will take his cloths ( in his heart he goes: decorates it the way you want), A spots  their love nishaani aka Shimla vaala scarf ( hmmm veer were you keeping the scarf 24/7 with you??) A picks it, goes in FB, Now it's Veer's turn he watches lost A in mirror( awwww kambhakt ishq), turns around to do the routine aka stares her ( yipeeeeee, kuch kuch hua Veer sir ko.❤️) walks to her, embarrass A says, sir this scarf is here, ooooo, moment gone( Satyanaash arpita.  Veer is just useless lover.D***. I thought he is going to kiss her)🤣, back to formality, he thanks her( now who is loosing meaning of word) staring session competition starts (this time with FB. Me too go in FB)

Part: 3 Maasi Takes Charge of Chaachu's Home and Heart

We are still down the memory lane did not mind at all.( please give us new VeeSHa scenes too yaar, this remind us PB, I know it's treat for buddies who missed the episodes). Finally A becomes shy breaks the stare, saying How can I forget (neither do we and Veer sir, infect he is dreaming you since then) He says this is what destiny, for whom we went Shimla he is with us ( A went for N. Veer went for A. Wow A=N, N=V, so obviously A=V problem solve). both remember their fight in FB, A becomes embarrass, Veer tells her better to forget about it ( yaa now just remember my love🤣) signals her wash room, leaves with scarf, while walking back V' s FB of how he treated A, A's FB her hug ( ahhaa chalo finally maassi ko bhi kuch hua, kambhakt pyaar hota hi aisa hai) Both thinks, how they misunderstood each other. He thinks we are stranger, but it feels we are known stranger.( of course buddhu, coz you love her). Both turn to look at each other separately ( blossoming love, anyways spring is on way soon)

N wakes up, wondering where VeeSha gone ( what do you think N, bittu they were back to their room) , when A walks in, asking him is he feeling better, he replies yes that too (kyoki gabbar ka aatank gone) coz you are with me🤗. She asks him to drink milk, gives book to read ( nice NiSha moments), leaves. As she leaves, Chaachu walks in with milk ( now what is this VeeSha's Tom and Jerry show??? can't they come together??) Happy to see N, goes to him, asks same what maassi just asked ( in one day he turned like maassi,😉 great, gabbar should get stuck longer😆) N is shocked seeing milk again. Looks @ chaachu, who is telling him my mom used to give milk like this when I used to fall sick in child hood ( N is like I am not buying this, she sure used to keep gun on your head, threatening to drink, )🤣 veer says I used to drink fast and fever gone ( N is you better varana jaan se haath dho baithte, phir milte mere papa se swarg main🤣) He tells him to drink, N tries to explain, he cuts him off no chaachu ( I see Gabbar ki shadow in chaachu🤣, I am very well aware of your naughtiness, drink it fast, you have to take medicine too. N tries hear me out ( he won't gabbar ka kaalia hai), kaalia says he will listen, when N finishes the milk. oops poor kid, gives up ( okay now I see another complication, loose motions to N after 2 glasses of milk)🤣

Part: 4 Is it short lived hapiiness????

For a change Veer is in check shirt, asking N to drink the Milk, A walks in, what did you do?? Confuse veer tells what do you think I'm doing?? A tells he just finished his milk? ( hota hai hota hai, pyaar main aisa hi hota hai) N, nodes in yes. Chachu asks why did not you tell me. N goes, well I was trying but you did not let me speak. ( hahahah Veer chacchu ka Bakra hahahha😃😃😃 He says you should have stopped, N goes you only asked to drink it for your Chaachu ( hahahha see how blackmailing back fires???😛) Veer is touched, hugs him ( oye call maassi tooo😡😡😡) Veer hugs him too tight, naughty N goes chaachu slow or it will be a stomach upset problem> Good we are back to laughter ke phatke with naughty Nihaal ( I scare if this happiness is short live) N says OMG how much you guys love me,( VeeSHa to each other:in heart  yaa love you too)🤣 I can't handle this much love ( do not worry N  gabbar is on her way back, jijju booking her ticket by calling her via yellow cell)

Thay share quality time when saddist jaalim(jijju) sees it al ( teri tooo😡) Goes to himself, enjoy, your time is up, I will be writing the climax of the story ( ya getting VeeSha married❤️) He thinks hard does his routine ( adjusts glasses), and yellow dirty fellow ( Credit: Himani, Rosh) ready to do the damage,.
Back in Delhi, gabbar's cell rings, Gaddar daamad, after hello shallo, dramatically makes gabbar suspicious, spills the bean , while dieing in laughter ( laugh, laugh , your deadliest time starts now)that N was sick, no worries your daughter in law ( Ayesha) took care of all 🐷 🐷 🤬 gabbar got supaa shocked😲 as if doctor has just told her that she is HIV positive.( would n't that be nice)😈  says what A is in my Ilaaka with N, nahi choodoongi ( I felt as if she was saying what HIV positive with  confirmed maliginacy😈 oye read it clear malignancy not pregnancy)🤣

Tomorrow: What gabbar'll do to get rid of her phobia

Pammi warns A ( looks like pammi maasi came to see N aww🤗) to be careful, be alert as Kameeni is gundi daada (i) of the territory. Other side, maasi telling her crying prince charm (veer), we should not let N know the turmoil btwn us ( boy you guys are talking like you will be going through divorce🤣, romance hasn't started yet) when, gabbar is back to kill kaalia, by saying to A, you are very well taking care of your heart too ( what to do Kekai maata when you do not take care of my heart aka VEER sir)

Tune in friends to discover gundi daadi ka low gundapan on VeeSHa's love.

Enjoy
Arpita🤗

PS: Kanchi, as per your request, I split in the para as many as I could, giving your color code.
I hope you are happy now.😃

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome job arpita..this episode was awesome.  will provide comment later this evening...🤡.  Mel
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heyyyyyyyy...I was like waiting for ur post since long. I was jst going to get offline 🥱 ...n saw ur post. Lovely post n awesome adjectives...as ever...

Ahhhhhhhhh...Dats what I call an Episode..!!!! Shweet..simple n rocking with lots ofVeeNiSha and VeeSha moments. The episode was soooo shweet with soo many surprises. Loved that lil dance.....awwwwwww....Infact...since then am just going on hummimg the same song....I never like Tara RumPum so much....but VeeNiSha made me loveeeeee it 😃 ....

Loved Veesha convoz....the way he took her in his room...I was like....ekdin that moron dadi ghar se bhahar kya gayi...Veeru to Ayu ko aapne kamre mein hi leke aa gaya 😉

Awww...loved dose flashbacks of the Shimla trip..Veer looking at her through his mirror...her cute smile...his naughty looks....those little smiles on their face.....nnnnnn they made my day.....

Cuming back to Nihuuuuuu....hez sooooooooooo shweeeettttt....the way he dance is way too adorable...with his little steps....when he stands in between VeeSha....he just looks sooo shweeteettetete...mwuahhhhhhhhh mwuahhhhhhhh mwuahhhhhhhh.

Milk scne was soooo shweet n cute.....U noe even after seeing the entire episode...I went again n again on utube to c that scene...it was LOVELY 👏 Their bond has been so well defined....but ....just after that cuteee scene...they had to show the face of thet JJ

Nihuu took two glasses of milk....one for his maasi n the other for his chachu...His Angels will now make him all full with Milk....😆

Chachu...itne zor se nahi..nahi to Problem hi Jayegi...
Pet Ka Problem.......

n Veerz was like Beta...aapko Pyaar sambhalne ke koi zaroorat nahi...Aap bas aapna Pet sambhaliye...... Loved it.....

Loved the episode....haven't yet got over it....After such a long time...gotta see a feel--happy episode....n the moron is returning tomm...so needa cherish dese mommentzzzzz....

N.S Loved it when Veer said ki Keheneko to hum ajnabbi hain...per kahin na khain yeh rishta jaana pehchane sa lagta hain... Am sure a heart attack awaits Kameeni   😆

⭐️
PayalEdited by paaal - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpita thanks for the update.........i was waiting to read your take on today's eppy......😃

today was a treat for all VeeSha fans.......😍 😍.........and Nihaal was indeed the perfect date doctor......😆.....he's such a cutie pie.....only wish they could have ended this week with the blossoming romance..........but Gabbar Dadi has already arrived as kabab mein haddi.......😡

heheeee your line abt dadi being HIV +ve with malignancy was hilarious.........🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks Arpita 🤗  It was a great epi... but their height differential is starting to crack me up🤣
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Arpita!!! 👍🏼

Veer was so keen to show Ayesha his bedroom....maybe he wants her to know that this the place she is going to come after marrying him 😃....Loved the tararumpum dance 👏

Veer looked so homely bringing milk for Nihaal.....so unlike his rough angry man attitude in office
I was really jumping of the couch seeing the dance b/w Veesha and veer sir putting the blanket on Ayesha, finally Mr. Muscle is beginning to realize that this rishta is not so ajnabbi, there is some jaan pehchaan b/w him and Maasi 😉

Too bad, my wish was not fulfilled as evil daadi is back in town 😔 , but today's episode will make up for Evil daadi and Jeeju's bad acts which are definitely going to arrive in future. I am so happy for VeeNiSha!! Thanks again 😃!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Arpita!! A great episode and a great update!😊

Why did that Kameeni come back? Can't she fall in love with some Kameena in Delhi and stay there forever?😆

A is quite fast!! First day in the house and she is already in Veer's room😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"array waah"...what a episode today girls.  I am on cloud ten👏.  Loved all moements of VerNiSha.  Ayesha looks so nice when she smiles and Veer....well he always looks NICE (crying, angry young man look, confused look, lovely dovey look....😳)

Veer was doing such a good job with Ayesha and Nihal...... he still has a loooong ways to go to make a mends.  I hope they spend more time together to sort out their differences...cuz their friendship is so fragile and if anyone tampers with them...it will break...thus going back to square one.  But this is the quite before the strom..couldnt we have just one more day of VerSha😭?So this is what I fear...Veer hasnt divorced jiju yet and demented dadi cant see beyond her hate for Ayesha and Divya and Nanidni...well she pretty much netural/passive.  Hey..if dadi is coming back on Friday...lets see if Himani's activation theory will hold true👍🏼. And Ayesha, she really should have her guard up cuz Pammi is right in the fact that she doesnt know Veer and his looney tune family. If Jiju senses that Veer or Ayesha have feelings for each other....that's it...jiju (the love nazi) will create havic for them.

our only hope is Nihal....waah beta waah.⭐️..indirectly teaching chaacu to get his chaaci.....What an idea sirji!!!!👏

Arpita darling.....your formula is quite linear...."A went for N. Veer went for A. Wow A=N, N=V, so obviously A=V problem solve"....where were you when I was in undergrad doing linear algrebra!!!!!  This make much more sense to me😆

See you at 10:30pm

Mel 
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail

Arpita,

Rocking update!

Mel,

I agree wid you, VeeSha's friendship is really fragile and they need to work on forgetting the past and building a future together for Nihaaal! They need to have all the trust and faith nconfidence in each other that is needed to sustain a relationship coz ppl like Maniac Mommy and Jackal Jeej are soon gonna wreak havoc in their lives.

I still cudn't believe my eyes wenManiac Mommy rtnd and ears wen she said those bitter words to Ayesha! Poor Veer was already devastated abt Nihaal and now he has to go thru the torture of seeing his love humiliated by his very Mom! Choosing between Ayesha n Maniac Mommy will be tough for the dude!

Roshni. thumbnail
Arpita,

I was longing to read your update!😍😳

I just loved the VeNiSha scenes...They were really very cute indeed! Sach mei Veer ko bacha sambhalna nahi aata - Good he is taking a course from Ayeesha now, baad mei toh kaam aayega!😉🤣

Ayeesha now needs Heels!I really cracked up when they were dancing! Veer had to look so low to look into her eyes!🤣

Arpi...Hats of to you! Kya equation tha yaar! Maza aayagaya😆😆

🤣 How did Nandini have a dress which fit Ayeesha perfectly? I think Nandini is tall enough!😆 I was hoping that Veer would give his dress to her so that we'd see a small Ayesha in that extra large clothing!😆😆

Rahi blanket scene ki ...I was😍 Just when was staring at her, I did not expect her to open her eyes..when she opened I felt Veer was giving a expression "Beta Veer ab tu gaya kam se"😆

Hey, Have I missed something? Jiju ka apna koi ghar nahi nahi hai jo joru ka ghullam banke yahaan pe reh raha hai?🤔

PS: Himani, lagta hai woh poem padke sabko maza aagaya hai..Wakai hit ho gaya!🤣
PPS: Arpi, Once again thanks for the wonderful update!😃