Written Update for 21th Jan 2010

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Scene 1 Simi running in he corridor  hits a stretcher and then the guys are also running  behind her she reaches a dead end wall and looks at those guys and then one of them says I have been running now I am tired  and then simi  goes into a room.. One of the guys says go see what she is doing and then Simi comes out with a stick and then starts hitting them and  then more people come out hearing her scream and then those guys run away. and then Simi throws the stick down and falls( its a metal rod she was holding)

Scene 2 12/24KB RS is sitting on the bed and Milli comes there and asks why r you not allowing anyone to go and find Simi di.Tell me dad It has hurt you right and di has betrayed you and thats why u will let SImi go and is your Maan Samaan greater that your love for your daughter. Do you hate her just because she is in ove with someone who you have  said yourself is like your son. Why dad why? He is to be a proud son for you. He loves your daughter and he will keep her happy. All in this house want what they want for themselves but Simi di is sacrificing all her life for the happiness for this house. Milli is  shaking her dad and asking all this she wants him to speak up Why should Simi have to think abt Samaj, abt duniya and not abt herself.You yourself said what ever happens outside I will always stand by you This was what you tells Simi right. Why are you now not standing by your daughter Milli is bombarding RS with all these questions!! RS is still and not looking at Milli. Milli says Ok then you do what eve u want I will not leave supporting Simi di and i am also ur daughter I will go way out to search Simi. RS says stop Milli Stop and then RS says u don't know why I am stopping you all Simi is my heartbeat and dear to me.. I want her to come back on her own and she will come back.Milli looks at RS and tells that Simi will no come back again in this house. She has not gone coz she feels ashamed of what she has done. She thinks that if she cannot face you then she cannot face anyone. Not even herself. I wonder what Simi di will do I am really scared. RS says U don't understand what I am saying I trust my daughter and I know what I am doing. Just then Milli gets a phone calls and she is shocked and then she looks at RS and tells him that Abhi had called and Simi is in the hospital and she has fainted. Some people tried to molest her and someone saw Abhi's last dialed number and they called im up and he is going there. Milli tells RS do you still think that Simi will come back on her own and she falls at RS's feet and RS lifts her up and hugs her tightly..

Scene 3 : Abhi runs in the corridor in the hospital and then sees the doc and asks what happened to Simi and Doc says O that girl she I think hasn't got any physical damage but metal damage and then he rushes to the room Doc asks him to wait but he rushes and opens the door of te room where Simi is lying on the  hospital bed. Sees Simi in that state rushes to her and  touches her head face and tries to wake her up and tells her let people say whatever they want but ur love is true All your life you have been wanting others happiness Today for my sake please open your eyes and he is  looking at her and says I need you Simi and holds her hand and says I need your  support please ive my love a chance please Simi and he  is putting his head near hers . Simi moves a little and  opens her eyes.and Abhi is saying I am your babootar, badmash bachha and is happy she is opening her eyes a little and sees Abhi and again closes his eyes. Abhi is  trying to wake her up but she is still and then he is holding her hand and trying to shake her and make her get up get up Simi  I will forget everything else and that's what you want wake up Simi and he shakes her up and suddenly Simi gets up opens her eyes and sees Abhi and  smiles and hen he hugs her and then she also lifts her hand and hugs him.  Suddenly pushes him back and then sees RS and the whole 12/24 at the door of the hospital room.Abhi truns around and sees all of them and then RS rushes and calls out to Simi and says my strong Simi You who can sacrifice everything for people can you step back in life No never.. and he says how boldly she fought against those guys who were trying to hurt her. He tells SImi you know who those people here they were the bad people of the society who were going on adarsha and all that ( maybe he was referring to a lonely girl absconding late night  being a prey of people who wanted to take advantage of her) and today you fought with them and  you can lead your life on your own. AA are looking at each other and RS continues that at this time the person who is is a true person looking at Abhi and is saying that he is not interested by the samaj's chotey parampara and dikhawa and I was waiting only for this day . He looks at Milli and says that I was positive Simi will come back on her own fighting the world and the society and with a winning shield and with her strength. My daughter hasn't done anything wrong and her  face will not bow down in front of anyone. My daughter today has confessed her love infront of everyone and I now agree for her love. Then he looks at Milli and tells you know why I did'nt say or agree to her love infront of the Lohri fire then she would  feel kamzoor. All are smiling except AA and Manju and RS continues saying that at that time they did'nt know the strength of their love but now Abhi and Simi know the strength of their love and they have felt it also. And they can both live together. at any cost and without any difficulty. Manju is saying  what all are you saying.
RS says Manju I knew Abhi from a while but today I realized his inner strength and his love . Abhi Milli are in smiles so also Simi and says my Simi is really fortunate that she got Abhi as her  jeevan saathi and I wud be a fool to say no to this relationship and then he says or announces that he agrees to this relationship ( Way to go RS uncle!!!) Manju is shocked so also AA and Anusha is just looking Milli, Surendar  are all happy. Manju starts Nahi she says  and then looks at RS and then  she is comes around the bed side and tells RS Mujhay Yeah Rishta Manzoor Nahi  and smiles on AA and Anusha's face and Manju also says "Matarani Ki kasam Mai Yeah Rishtha nahi honay doongi Kisi bhi Keemat Mai Nahi !!"  and the screen freezes.

Precap: RS tells Manju that no mom wud want bad for her son but did you see Anusha and AA talking ill abt Abhi that too infront of everyone!! Why wud they do that  there mus be somthing fishly abt it and some other intension.

There were only 3 major scenes so I put them in 3 scenes

Sorry for the errors I have tried to detail it as much as possible.

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ushaki thumbnail
Awesome...Thanks a lot for the quick update.
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Thank God.. They didn't show anything bad happening to Simi. 

Thanks for the wonderful update.

Zara2010 thumbnail
Awsome I love abhi and simi
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update. atlast !!! relieved !!!. 3 CHEERS TO RS
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Shanti. You were so right yesterday about RS. It was a good ending to a BIG drama.
sray76 thumbnail
Awesome thanks for the Update... sigh of Relief... now all the drama to get Anita and silly Anuj in Line
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally - Thanks for the update. Now to uncover AA plan. That would be good...
sam-far thumbnail
I'm so happy that RS agreed to the relationship!!!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!