anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

Mannu says she is gonna go to save her brother and Suhaag.

Dassi say MB is still behind the curtains.. The dassi are taking mannu to her room mannu is still surrouded by curtains… MB is following the footstep suddenly parachi comes and ask what she is doing MB fakes her saying she is looking for her earing…

MB wants to enter mannu's room saying she will help her to get ready but parachi stops her saying MAHARANI has ordered them not to let MB into her room and stops MB from entering into the room..MB says she will go and get mannu's father.

King and Fake SS are still word fighting…Fake SS drops on the ground and ask forgiveness and puts sand in kings eyes and goes to attak the king..

Suddenly arrow hits the ground and there is smoke everywhere. Kings says who has this much GUTT to do this and he sees a letter laying on the ground next to Fake SS.

British sees the real Sumer Singh is missing and he sends the another guard. Mannu is on her carriage with SS who is unconcious.

King read the lettter - Sumer singh is not your enemies but you SUBHCHINTAK (wellwisher) the guy you are fighting with is not SS but the fake one planted by Firangi).

PART 2:

In Mannu's palace …MB comes with Moropant to get into mannu room parchi stops them. Moropant says he wants to talk to mannu but parachi says mannud did has Moon VRAT (silence vrat) so she cannot speak. Moropant explains MB since mannu has vrat she will not talk to anymore. MB is disappointed.

King orders his guard to make prisioner and says he will take me to the real attacker. Firangi comes and says hand him to us and we will punish him.

Then we see the same firangi at the top of the building pointing arrow to the king but he kills the fake Sumer Singh. King says what is this mr. fraiser you have so many guard how did this happen..

One of the dassi was leaving mannu's room…mb bribes dassi and ask if mannu is inside or not

SS and mannu are still going on their carriage. SS ask for water, mannu says she will get immediately to fetch water. She sees Firangi arriving. Firangi sees the carriage and says this is the carriage we have put Sumer Singh and were looking aound. Mannu was hiding behind the pile of hays and Firangi's were everywhere.

One of the firangi comes to Fraser and says MB has sent a message saying Manikarnika is not is her palace and she mus have helped Sumer Singh. Mannu hears this and is shock. Fraser orders his gurad and tells them to appoint guard by the entrace and everywhere search every person.

PART 3:

King is in the palace thinking of what SS has said. Raghunath ask king he has never seem him so worried. King says SS said attacking maharani was his mistake. Ragunath suggest to ask maharani. King says when he meets her next time he will definitely ask her.

Firangi leave the area…mannu goes and get water for SS and ask him to drink.

In mannu's palace:

Moropant comes and ask MB the door is not open yet. MB opens her big fat mouth saying no and worries if it happens like before and morpant oders them to open the door. Parachi says mannu is doing pooja. Parachi ask dassi to place someone in pooja…Moropant comes and see mannu (daasi) doing pooja

Sumer Singh and Manu comes out of the hays and Sumer Singh touches mannu's feet. Mannu says why are you doing this, Sumer Bhau, you are my brother. SS says by saving my life you have done a favor, you are like Devi to me. Mannu says she did all of this for her DHARTI maa..SS says you awake the spirit within me. Mannu says this evil firangi had made a such plan that they were gonna make me loose my patni dharam as well as my brother too.

Mannu and SS sees group of girls that were going somewhere and were singing and dancing. SS ask mannu to leave to her as well. Mannu mixes within that group of ladies and leaves.. Mannu and womens reach the town area, firangi comes and tell them to search everyone and ask them to show their faces. Mannu is worried and it ends there.

Pre-cap: Moropant ask Nana bhau and tatya Guru if all the preparations are done they says yes. MB comes to tell moropant mannu is not in her room but Moropant stops her not now as king is arriving.

Sorry for any mistakes…must watch show…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Anna, Thanks for this lovely update. Nice Epi and what ever MB plots it will definitely going to backfire on her.  Hope they will show the wedding soon..  

Thanks Anna once again for providing these updates on a daily basis.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx anna 4 the lovely update..ur doin a gud job in keeping us hooked!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anna.. Love reading your posts.. Thanks..
fuzzyface thumbnail
now the show is getting more interesting
i just want to slap that MB, she is so annoying.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi fuzzy...

miss your ranting....enjoy your vacation
fuzzyface thumbnail
hey anna
i miss ranting too :P