Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Thanks for the update Bobbie,

i saw the last part just for Kapil's horse riding and couldn't resist to find blooper that Yudi was running in Kolhapuri chappal and when he climbed on horse he was wearing Shoes. 🤣 They could have shown that Yudi wearing Pant shirt instead of that Kurta Pajama and kolhapuri. 😆.

Baaqi i dont want to predict and think anything about the upcoming episodes.😳

Faiz apu, i too saw that blooper, they shouldn't have focus on his feet, but kya bolu, making hardin buda se buda hoti hai where Reshmi?????
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the updtae,Bobbie!!

I agree,the epi was a far cry from the mediocre epis we've seen this week.

Hmm..................rani-detective being suspicious about Narayan bein Yudi?? Curious...............

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thankyou for the update bobbie..😃

that's great atleast Rani is giving a thought that Narayan is Yudi😳.. I'm really grateful to u and roshni for giving written updates as i have to wait till tomorrow to catch this episode..🤗

hehe Usma🤗... i'm really glad yaar atleast part of my prediction about Rani wondering came true... 😃

hey friends how was Narayan's reaction when CR hugged him??...😕
Edited by sujji0609 - 14 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujji Narayan looked and behaved like Yudi would with CR and Rudra and had a happy expression on his face as he saw Rani come into the room. One would not have guessed that it is N but when he was talking to Rani alone he behaved like Narayan.

Friends please dont be too happy with this epi and Rani's doubting N identity because if you remember in the past tracks - the very next epi would be so contradictory and confusing and they will keep doing it until the end of the track. This is the way Sampurn and Rashmi work and we have to accept it. 😔
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...

I am sure Narayan is Yudi...
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujji,

Narayan will be rescued because now Rani Maiya will go to Angad and ask him she needs to find everything about Narayan's background.  More drag coming on.  I really really hope she does not do that but does the investigating independent of Angad. 

I too thought that with CR an Rudr it was Yudi interacting and when Rani and Narayan were alone it was Narayan who was interacting but her.  I really thought Yudi was acting as Narayan on purpose.  But there are so many loopholes to say anything for sure. 

Faiza, I also noticed the kolapuri slipper thing.  What was the need to take the closeup of the slippers?  How could Yudi ride the horse with that long Kurta he was wearing?  The creatives are ruining the fun with these stupid mistakes.  If we can catch these blunders, why can't they.  RKAB is on number 55 with 1.2 trps.  I am really hoping they move the story along and show YuRa getting close to the truth. 

Somehow I felt that today's episode was a victory for Rani and big blow for Angad and Karari's cause.  They both looked surprised to see this side of Narayan. 

Now if Rani Maiya refrains from going to Angad, we may actually enjoy the track with Rani harrasing Narayan and him trying to give answers or finding answers himself.  I think Rani asking him about his parents was significant first step.  😉

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Faiza, I also noticed the kolapuri slipper thing.  What was the need to take the closeup of the slippers?  How could Yudi ride the horse with that long Kurta he was wearing?  The creatives are ruining the fun with these stupid mistakes.  If we can catch these blunders, why can't they.  RKAB is on number 55 with 1.2 trps.  I am really hoping they move the story along and show YuRa getting close to the truth. Bobbie yaar,They always show such kind of bloopers , it was so weird that Yudi was riding in that Kurta Pajama , there was no need to show this .

Somehow I felt that today's episode was a victory for Rani and big blow for Angad and Karari's cause.  They both looked surprised to see this side of Narayan.  bobbie , we never know with destructives as we would be surprised tomorrow.