21st Jan 2010-Written update Is Narayan Yudi?

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks bobbidi, 2mro surely Angad will come and save N from Ranis quest....hope Rani doesn't rely on angad about finding evil...that would be nonsensical...didnt kapil looked hot today...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yudi hot???????? so for that have ot watch epi......if nothing for anything else......have not seen any epi since long i think i have to give this one chance...............
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update bobby .......................so maybe narayan is yudi
darshana23 thumbnail
Seems like good episode. Kapil doing horse riding means
a treat to watch! Thanks for updates Bobbie!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bobbie and yes I watched the epi especially for the last part as they atleast are showing Yudi aka N and Rani interacting.
I hope that the track does not drag anymore and Yudi and N are the same and Rani starts suspecting Angy and Karari and doubts N to be Yudi
tes_v1 thumbnail

Oh!

Missed the epi today, I was having a feeling that Narayan will hv some role to play in this Moti business!

Let's see wat happens....

Thanks Bobbie, the update was really needed today!

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bobbie,

i saw the last part just for Kapil's horse riding and couldn't resist to find blooper that Yudi was running in Kolhapuri chappal and when he climbed on horse he was wearing Shoes. 🤣 They could have shown that Yudi wearing Pant shirt instead of that Kurta Pajama and kolhapuri. 😆.

Baaqi i dont want to predict and think anything about the upcoming episodes.😳
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Bobbie, What is happening here yaar? But, must say the last scene was totally worth watching! LEts see how Narayan aka Yudi salvages the situation! I really wish he tells the truth only to Rani!

Usma, We escaped! Whew! Rani did not tell to Angad to increase our BP!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rosh, but i have no faith in Rani maya ...she might say to Angad some other day.....the story is still too confusing....if its a brainwashed you-know-who then why did he controlled the horse and saved Rudra????????? he could have stood there enjoying him dying that way...............

good that Rani thought first that is her husband....hope she finds that out soon...wheree is sujji???? i guess she can make up a very good prediction from todays epi

Rosh, yura scene ke badle hamlogoka all buttons open Narayan mila tha aaj...good but not good enough