anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Show start with where we left off mannu ask where did king go ?nanabhau say to attack Sumer Sing..

PART 1:

British are discussing how they will kill 2 bird with one stone. King will kill Sumer and they will kill King and made it look like Sumer Singh killed King..

Mannu's haldi rasam is going swing..MB comes to put haldi on mannu and says she also got haldi..parachi comes to mannu and tells her that she put the haldi to the king since she already had haldi covered in her hand before she touches the haldi bowl king left, hearing this MB is sad but Mannu tells her even fate (NIYATI) does not want her to see her successful anf not to go against NIYATI.. But MB mocks Mannu saying what is happening to his messiah..mannu is worried

British are keeping eye on Sumer Singh?one officer tries to shoot SS but the commisoner stop him saying not now as King kills SS then they will shoot the king.

Part 2:

SS is offering prayer to Durga Maa and says please help my sister in every ways and remoe all obstacles that comes her way we see king coming in from opposite direction (British are hiding behind the wall to attack king)

MB tells mannu she won the Haldi Rasam..but what is happening in mandir to your Messiah..King is gonna offer his sacrifice along with the king there is firangi too.

SS was about to offer Goat to Durga maa and raises his sword but king comes and hold his hand. SS says maharaj

King stop him and says sacrifice will be made but of your's not goat and both of them have sword fight.

Mannu is worried her father ask what is the matter. Mannu says nothing but MB mocks her more. Moropant ask her to get ready as they have to go to mandir?MB mocks further saying she cannot see her worried face. (I really feel like killing MB today) MB says all the BAZZI is her hand and she has completed all of her FAARZ. Mannu was about to yell MB when parachi comes and tells her kaka has said to take a quick shower and wash haldi as we have to go for puja?MB is happy thinkingof her win

King and SS are still sword fighting the guard comes to hold SS but king orders his guard saying he will deal with him alone. King says he has heard so much about him and how he attacks innocent people. SS says the has got a new life and he is doing prayachit. King says he needs punishment but not Prayachit.

Mannu ask MB to leave but she denies it saying as Older sister I have to be with you all the time. Mannu tells her dassi only and parachi will come with her. MB tries to go but dassi stops her saying she is not permitted.

PART 3:

King and SS are fighting king says how dare you attack my hone wali maharani. SS says it was his mistake. Kings says further more you went and free the dassi. SS says it was his Dharam. SS get injuries on his arm. British comes and ask king to stop as they will take care of him. King says No, he will punish SS himself. (SOrry I missed this part earlier -  SS falls to the ground unconcious, british brings another guy dressed like SS covered face british replace Sumer Singh with the fake guys). The Fake SS attacks king and fight with the king.)

Mannu's daasi saw what happen and are running to mannu's palace. MB tries to stop them but they run saying leave us. Dassi comes and tell mannu that Firangi has made a plan to finish off king and SS. Mannu says no one will stop her to leave now and she will go.

Show ends on three split of mannu, king and unconcious Sumer Singh?

Tomorrow pre-cap: King and SS fight continues?finally fake SS falls to the ground and ask for kings forgiveness.

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Anna couldn't watch the serial today so was waiting to read your update. Well Mannu will defiantly switch with her Dasi and will go and help the king and SS.

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anna... All this is getting very interesting.. I just cant wait for Mannu's wedding now..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you sanju here....
I am also excited for mannu's wedding (I hope they will air maha episode and the wedding might be a grand wedding too)..

I am already feeling the love overflowing from bandini forum

thank you very much!!!!!!!!! 😆
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Anna for the great update!