•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

PART 1:

Mannu comes in and tells MB see the fate...that the paan you fed him is only to make sure he will forget his first wife but the second Paan I will feed him ....Mannu gives him Paan King eats it. MB is mad and is crying...Tatya Pandit says by eating the paan King has accepted Manikarnika as his wife. Tatya pandit proceeds to the third rasam and ask Bride and Groom to come for Mukh Dekhai in Paani..both of them comes and see each other in the Paani...King tells Janaki Bai and Lajju to come and see Hone Wali Maharani. They come and are shocked to see new face other than MB in water.

Both side of the family exchanges gift and King ask for permission to leave. Everyone leaves the hall except maanu, she is looking at the panni but sees mb face...Mannu tells you you must be shocked to see me here. Manikarnika has well wisher here in Jhansi too. MB says must be the same guy who saved you (refering to Sumer Singh). Mannu says there are others too and tells MB to watch out.

PART 2:

MB changes her story seeing moropant, and Tatya guru and nana bhau MB ask mannu's forgiveness for taking her place. Mannu is shocked seeing her changing colors..Moropant is mad at mannu behaviors and orders her not to leave the palace until her Bidaai if not she will see his dead face and all three leave. MB is smiling at her success but mannu tells her how will she understand fathers love and trust upon his kanya. Mannu tells in our culture we do not share sasuraal's problem with Maayaka wale and she herself will deal with her. MB is shocked.. Parachi comes running saying king is gone. MB touches parachi face but she pushed her hand away Mannu tells parachi it is not nice to do that. ( I was glad to see Parachi pushing her.)

PART 3:

Mannu's room : Parachi and Mannu are taking off their jewelry mannu tells her how shse got into trouble..

MB comes to British Commissioner. Commisioner yells at MB how did she let this ..MB says it must be Sumer Singh and they cook up the story saying that mannu and Sumer Singh have some relationship... (OMG MB Is so evil...I hope someone kick her out of the Mahel; cannot stand her face anymore)

PART 4:

In King's palce: Taypa pandit was telling king and everyone that all the rasam went success ful and MB comes to spoil their mood. MB says there is someone to spoil Maharani image..then the king calls for his guard, the guard says the dassi has run away. Prime Minister ask who did it..Britis comes saying it is Sumer Singh. King is mad and he says he first attack maharani and now he helped a dassi to run away and says he will himself punished him and will finish him...MB and British are happy and show ends on split of king and manu

Pre-cap: MB tells mannu and her family that king has said he is gonna kill Sumer Singh with his own hand..

(Too much of MB nonsene...cannot tolerate her anymore)

Another must watch show...mannu knows all evil things about MB. I am wondering how she will save Sumer Singh tomorrow

Hi Anna, Nice update as always.. MB is going beyond her limit now and hope her track will end soon..
Want to see how she adjusts to a married life...

moti bhai became the strongest supporter of jhansi ki rani as per the histry...may be they wil show a transfrmation in moti bhai as she gets back stabbed by britishers....

neways..thnx fr the update..:)

thanks for the detailed  update anna44