CID

Current episodes Discussions

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
CID forum has been very inactive of late. So, I thought that I'll make this topic to discuss current episodes of CID. So, what did you guys think of this Friday's(Jan 15) episode? BTW, I'm so excited for tomorrow special episode!!! It's gonna be awesome!Edited by debayon - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, once the old episodes stopped, even Prabha has been very quiet.

The Jan 15 episode was ok...better than the recent ones aired in Dec. I wonder how long is Abhijeet going to keep flirting with Tarika in the forensic lab. I do wish he stops that and gets serious. The flirting is getting a bit too tiring.
debayon thumbnail
Yes, where's Prabha Di? Is she sick? Yes, the episode was certainly better compared to the other episodes. But CID is becoming too perplexing nowadays. This Tarika-Abhijit thing is going on for too long,
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Apart from Freddy's immaturity, the abhi-Tarika flirting is really annoying. Either they make it official or they should just stop flirting in the middle of a forensic lab.
I can't be a part of Friday's discussion since I didn't watch the episode. I was really upset about missing some of the classic cases that they will probably nevr telecast again.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Apart from Freddy's immaturity, the abhi-Tarika flirting is really annoying. Either they make it official or they should just stop flirting in the middle of a forensic lab.

I can't be a part of Friday's discussion since I didn't watch the episode. I was really upset about missing some of the classic cases that they will probably nevr telecast again.

Definitely...Abhijeet has to propose within the next two weeks and accept whatever answer she gives. Or he has to decide that love and marriage are not for CID officers as their lives are always at risk. Either way, the flirting is getting too much and HAS to stop. Look at the old episodes(1999-2000) and  the 2004-2005 classic cases. Abhijeet was so efficient and serious about his work. Even during the Shruti episode, he didn't let his heartbreak affect his work. That's the Abhijeet we all love. What do you say? Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: visrom

Definitely...Abhijeet has to propose within the next two weeks and accept whatever answer she gives. Or he has to decide that love and marriage are not for CID officers as their lives are always at risk. Either way, the flirting is getting too much and HAS to stop. Look at the old episodes(1999-2000) and  the 2004-2005 classic cases. Abhijeet was so efficient and serious about his work. Even during the Shruti episode, he didn't let his heartbreak affect his work. That's the Abhijeet we all love. What do you say?

I agree with you visrom. I can't help but admire Abhi in the classic cases.
The idea of flirting whilst you are on duty just seems so wrong. I don't understand what they are trying to accomplish by having love stories..its clear as day that both are having feelings for each other then why not go on a date and flirt outside the lab.😕
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they are not able to think out how to get forward with this Abhi-Tarika. How to get this into CID and show officially till date they have not shown any official love......... So they are just hanging in between
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

I think they are not able to think out how to get forward with this Abhi-Tarika. How to get this into CID and show officially till date they have not shown any official love......... So they are just hanging in between<br>

Well, if they can't come up with a solution, why did they start all this then?
shaina_mbbs thumbnail
arre y r u ppl gettin so irritated,its jus a part of entertainment...dey don show der personal lives much in d cases so dey r tryin 2 fit it in d case itself...i feel as long as it doesn't affect abhijeet's role dats fine,commitin 2 some1 is not a part of cid...Edited by shaina_mbbs - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Well, if they can't come up with a solution, why did they start all this then?

They didn't have any serious cases, so they wanted to add some spice. The other reason could be that many CID fans were unhappy when Shruti left him, so they wanted to bring a woman into his life.

Now that they have started this, they have to take it forward. Any of the following options will do.

1. Abhijeet proposes and Tarika accepts.

2. Tarika rejects because she is more concerned about her career and doesn't want to get tied up by marriage.

3. Tarika takes  the initiative and proposes to Abhijeet. Abhijeet thinks for an episode or two and then decides that love and marriage are not for CID officers, and they decide to be just friends(and at least stop flirting)

4. Tarika gets transferred to another city and Abhijeet ends up with a another heartbreak. (This is an option if Shraddha Musale wants to leave CID)

I have many more ideas...but don't  want to bore you guys 😊