Posted: 14 years ago
Now it's time for 3 ki shabha to make plan
I hope rosh recovers quickly otherwise she will ask di plan ka hai
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Awesome post, Maz..Loved it..You said it all..thanks Sarah 🤗

And yes, I too hope those three unwanted entities from Weird Land won't create a rift between our guys and girls..Puh-lease, give us a break, creatives.. oh these entities are such a pain!😡...

Hope those three will leave LNMDJ soon, and find their solace in 'the Land of Baddies'..yep agree with you..they need to get lost n get a life!....

Could we have the old LNMDJ back, please, and our original characters' happiness? *pouts*....yep why can't we have happiness...really missing those golden days..😭...for how long can we resort to watching the old videos..we need new happy stuff to be shown...not such murderous evil beings
Only got to watch some parts of the episode..Will edit when I have seen it all..

Maz. thumbnail

Rach  lol you don't have to repeat it 😆...i don't mind at all!..your reply is enough! 😃.. kekta mayee..temme abt it..its getting stale!..

@bhudbhak kahiki lol rach i did not hear that cos i muted when the PTC scene was on!...i have no idea what it means..

@prida hug waltz style hahah lol yea wonder why it was like that...

@veggiepur dictionary..haha

I loved reading your thoughts rach..thanks for sharing them 😊

Jhanz  thanks 😃.. yea the family bonding prescribed by the doc..i would want to see more of it now..damini-sameer-avni-varun all were good..

Prithvi being her rock- love the way you say it!...thats what it is.. better pride scene yea could have been but i was pretty satisfied with what i got...it was good for me..

@pri- rosh- yea i know i was expecting him to also say a few things...maybe when roshni gets better he'l have a talk with her..

@Varun –  very endearing indeed

@precap – love those quotes jhaan!....yes the girls have to take matters in their hands...these fellas have always failed to find the real culprits..takes them ages...so i agree with you jhaan damini should no more be nice to PTC!

Thanks for sharing your lovely take jhaan! 😃

Fatima thanks fatu!..yea all of them were splendid.... @ferrero rocher- yea i noticed too!..yummy i also love them

@trusting rani- i know she is not even related to them!....hope things get better

Thanks for replying 😃

Maz. thumbnail

Zain  amazing song that is...beautiful!!👍🏼..

Mru  agree with you mru on all the firsts we saw..

@improvisation...lol...yea it was more PriDa no Gaucha here..

@avni yep i liked too that she pointed it out..and thank god she told it in fornt of damini and prithvi too..if she just told sam separately.....sammy would have just made her think differently!..

Damini the fireworks ooohh that would be something to watch..

To the demise of PTC!!

Thanks for your replying mru! 😃

Skorp cheer-faad lol..😉.. yea varun shone..

@upset chipmunk community...lol..yea true..she is not fit to be compared to them!...

Chimpakali..lol i just immediately  pressed mute!....did not bother to decipher the shrieking!...scared i would lose my hearing!😵

Thanks for replyin skorp...loved to read ur thoughts!

Maz. thumbnail

Achu i know the BT style should seriously be stopped..

@pri having std look..hmm yea slightly..but i thought it was still good...the scene din't disappoint me..

@varun: word i expected his bros to hug him...yea hope rosh heard it...

@your coming up take: perfect thats what i also want to see!...the show is definitely not  the same...pls don't lose hope!..i am also clinging on to it...even though i hate the way they are trying to turn it into...stay with us achu!....

Fingers crossed that next month no PTC will be there!...i want a valentine's day with the jodi's exclusive romantic nice happy episode!..

Thanks for sharing ur views achu! 😃

Shweths  i agree scenes without PTC around the 6 of them..and it definitely feels better..

The family bonding was superb..

Varni scenes – i hope so too...its been really long they deserve more..

I too hope prithvi realizes tht  before the froggie does any more harm!..

Inder role model..lol..could be yea! 😆

Thanks for replying shwetha! 😃

Nidiz yep i want roshni to be back to normal soon..and the girls finding out the true colors of PTC

Zaraa thanks 😊

sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maz,superb analysis i liked d sibling bonding scenes so much.all standing together at bad times n comforting each other i felt  4 varun so much .poor baby he loves rosh so much.
coming 2 precap go girls find out urselves don't depend on dat buddhus.if u want help den go 4 varun.

most of all i liked about d episode is we get our couple scenes without dat weirdos around
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfGuarav

maz,superb analysis i liked d sibling bonding scenes so much.all standing together at bad times n comforting each other i felt  4 varun so much .poor baby he loves rosh so much.

coming 2 precap go girls find out urselves don't depend on dat buddhus.if u want help den go 4 varun.

most of all i liked about d episode is we get our couple scenes without dat weirdos around

thanks sonika 😃...yea agree with you..hope varun also suspects the mausi gang.
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
lovely post and nice observation
@prida- luvd the hug (finally)......was waiting so eagerly
and yes....i agree that the suspense was unnecessary.
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparajhita

lovely post and nice observation

@prida- luvd the hug (finally)......was waiting so eagerly
and yes....i agree that the suspense was unnecessary.

thanks apara 😊
jakhushi thumbnail
Maziya,
Great Post - Agree completely with you.

Really looking forward to Monday despite having to go back work 😕
Just 1 thing - I dont know if it's bothering anyone else, but I wish Prithvi's scenes were not shot separately. It is a constant thing now days and I somehow feel while the editors are doing a great job, their scenes would be better if shot together.
I am sure they all have very hectic schedules, especially GK with the new show - but the chemistry between these actors really added the extra zing to the show. I liked GK & karan's chemistry, all of them together and ofcourse, PriDa (duh uh!!!😳😳 )

But with scenes being made so regularly with Doubles, it is very unfortunate.
wish they could do something about it.

What do you think?

Ohh ........... and did you guys notice, Pri had his shirt buttoned up completely today ( well almost completely - as much as he is capable of not flaunting - cant blame him though) 😆😉   😆😉 

- Jakhushi,