Bro & Sis, PriDa : Epi thoughts

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The beginning of the episode...in my opinion unnecessary suspense was created..when we know nothing is going to turn out like the way it is made to be shown...the poisoned water somehow finally was thrown out before it caused more havoc...although would have loved it if avni forcefully made rani drink it..like pour it into her mouth! 😈..

So glad that avni found the piece of paper..at least she had an inkling something is not right..that should help later on..

Loved that only Prithvi, Damini, Sameer and Avni went to the hospital  with roshni..thank god the weirdos were not around them.

Their concern for the baby sis while she was been taken to the emergency clearly seen on their faces and in their voices..

Damini consoling avni not to lose courage...sameer's gesture at damini that he will try to make avni feel better..and then damini doing the same for varun.....i absolutely loved this..the way they were looking out for each otherπŸ€—...

Felt for Queenie when she was having these thoughts that her family is falling apart...

PriDa- damini remembering prithvi's promise to ila (the flashback i must say when i saw ila there..gosh i was missing ila...it felt like tht day was so long agoπŸ˜”...)..she reminds him of his promise...she can't see her roshni in such a state...she hugs him.😍..trying to find comfort in those arms..assurance that things will turn good...

Damini has always been able to find solace with him...kingie help her hold her..don't ever let go of her!!..he gives her hope that roshni will be fine..the docs have treated her..the smile on roshni will return..he wont let anything happen to her...

Loved this PriDa that we got today..it gave some feeling that damini wants prithvi around her..still looks up to him to give her a sense of comfort..he gives her the strength to move on..

Loved the background score that was played for their scene..  Ahh PriDa...we love you! 😳

The siblings scene-  The doc says roshni is conscious but needs people around to make her happy n feel better..  Damini and Avni humming a tune for roshni....awwww that was so sweet..

Sam's comments that their lovely princess needs to be home with her teddy who misses her...i loved the way sam tried to cheer her up..

Pri and sam patting varun's shoulders...small gestures...i liked a lot...so much love between all of them...they are the best bunch of brothers and sisters...support each other through the bad times

They let varun be with roshni...and leave the room..they know how special roshni is for varun..

Varun's scene- he brings flowers and chocolates for his sweetiepie..and he says what her thoughts would be...that she was on a diet..she'l turn fat with all these chocolates..he doesn't mind if she's thin or fat...he likes her the way she is...she will be the cutest girl in the world...he wanted her to get up and start talking...silence definitely did not suit roshni..he wouldn't mind her fighting with him being angry and yelling...anything will do..

His brothers and sister in laws listening to this...with tears in their eyes...so heartfelt this scene was..

Ok...i have never found a scene of varun which i thought he did really well in..but this scene today according to me was his best so far!..Dishank deserves applause for thisπŸ‘...because he brought out that innocence in the scene..that is associated with this younger pair of siblings...their sweet innocent love..

The precap- Avni suspects rani's hand in the poisoning..but prithvi and sameer don't seem to believe that could be the case..and damini is with avni on this..she believes the mausi and gang are responsible!...it's  good that the girls are suspicious of the weirdos..thats the first signs of removal of the trio from the mansion..

I hope this doesn't turn out to be girls vs boys..pls Cvs don't let it go there!..i want PTC out soon!...and i don't want the girls to change their mind on PTC..i want avni to show the evidence she found in her room..explain to damini and pri-sam about rani's strange behaviour...pls cvs don't make it crappy BT way!😑

A funny thought that I was wondering..how does Munna keep shuttling between the mansion and hospital back n forth? one minute hes here the next overhearing prithvi sameer and damni avni..LNMDJ superpowers I guess πŸ˜†..

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey maza! that's some lovely lovely update and analysis!

i just got home from school....had some quickie grilled cheese sandwiches (rosh's favπŸ˜†)

and the eppy's loading on YT.....will be back after i see it!

EDIT:

Alright i saw it now!

My bestie Rosh!!!!!!! I too can't see her like so! I want her to be up and running around the Gujral Mansion chasing Varun and playing Tag with him and Goldie. and Damini's shouting at them to stop running in the house...whereas Prithvi is encouraging Rosh to play even  more........Damini teams up with Varun and Avni joins them too....and Prithvi and Sam team up with Rosh and they all play CHARADES with each other........and they have lots of fun!

Or may be Rosh and Varun plan a special party like thingy for their siblings....or talk them out and all 6 go to dinner some place.....may be at a beach restaurant....

something!

I want the happy times to be shown in the show as well! A show doesn't always have to be sad and emotional always...especially at a stretch right? Where did the light moments go?

btw who else muted the vid when that Shrieking Chipmunk was shedding fake tears.......totally overacted the whole the thing!
That mausi is the most annoying thing in the whole wide universe! Get RID of her ASAP!

Munna tuna ....how the HECK does he own a cell phone and know how to operate that? Who pays the bills to it?

Anhywhooooooo.......

Prida........well the reason that their HUG didn't seem as earlier to some of you was because in this hug they weren't hugging as "O i love you so much" hug.....this was more of a consoling ...protecting ...finding solace hug! Here they were acting like the heads of the family....damini couldn't show her sorrow in front of avni and others.....but alone she feared the same and when Prithvi came she could let that out.....because Prithvi too does the same each time!

It's the Prida thing i guess!

that being said........I totally enjoyed the placement and the subtlety of that scene as well as the scene when Damini just stands in front of Varun before exiting.....awwwwww  at one instance i thought that she put her hand on his face as assurance when Prithvi had his hand on his shoulder.....but that turned out to be my imagination....lol

Looking forward to tomorrow! Yay! Love how confident Avni and Damini were! Avni had only put the suspicion on Rani.....our Queenie hit the nail in the coffin.....she suspects the whole circus crew! lol

O btw....No matter what froggie does.......she so would NOT be able to create a rift between Prida and Savni.....after all Prithvi and Sam will agree to their wives...they spend their lives with their wives.they're their priority...not some backstabbing fake relatives who really are thugs!

Excuse my language!

PTC riddance should be prioritized.....then we can have them shipped out of GM with USPS Priority shipping service ASAP!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post Maz! Agree with you & ya i too hope this is a sign of PTC Elimination! & Munna shuttling -lol!

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey didiot !  πŸ€—

Okay...finally saw the epi ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Great analysis as always Maz....mujhe yeh baar baar imposition ya punishment ki tarah repeat karne ki zaroorat nahin hai ! I'm cent percent sure you know this ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Okay, going back to the episode....starting from the beginning πŸ˜›...!

The first scene was VERY CLEESHADE ! Knew that Sameer wouldnt find even get the slightest hint ! Darn...they are simply goin the Ekta kekta mayee way !  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...but both actors handled this pretty well .... so a thumbs up from my side...πŸ‘πŸΌ. Talking about munna, they are trying to give his character a comical negative role...yet again following my inder's footsteps!  .... not that I like this tunna ... it just helps in separating every character apart ! All said and done this scene was a  
COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They could have rather used this time or money for giving us a sexy 
outdoor shoot with only PriDa ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰   😳  πŸ˜³

BTW HEY GALS...THE NEW WOTW ( Word Of The Week  ) Is 'BHUDBHAK KAHIKI ' .... creatives have been
 using this word time and again as a gaali mouthed by Munna! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. think about this Maz !

Then moving on the Avni-Rani scene . This scene gave rise to new developments ... With avni getting  
suspicious of chilli ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘... Chalo aanson ke bina she did something useful ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...this is only for avni ! πŸ˜† Now it does look like PTC should start their ulti ginti ... to be chucked out of GM soon! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›.... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ .

Hospital scenes were fine ! Except that I found Sam more concerned about Rosh than Prithvi ?! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .... abhi se bade bhaiya ke kadam follow kar raha hai ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Avni again started her gangajal andolan ..😭... Damini at her usual comforting self ! Then after seeing Savni she probably thought ki chalo even I need someone to comfort me ... πŸ˜‰....lo....there she runs to a private corner...smart lady ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰....and there apna kingie arrives full style mein! 😍..... AND then we have the most awaited moment (hug) of the month ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  ... But this time I found the hug a little weird ... more on the lines of a waltz style... check out their hands position ....didnt ya think so ?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•But like we always say WHO CARES WHEN PRIDA IS THERE?? 😍

@ Mausi-rani-scene : What are the CV's trying to show us... a comical villainous circus group ??? 😑 
Again we see tunna calling Rani a  ' bhudbhakki ' ... lol...what on earth does that mean...okay why am I even
wasting my time knowing their veggiepur dictionary ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€’... Kudos to Sulbha ji for making us hate her character even more day by day ... Nikita was πŸ₯±....and so was tunna !  πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Looking forward to the PRECAP ... I just hope that PriSam realise the gravity of the suspicion and not just
believe those unwanted weeds ! GO DAMINI AND AVNI ! 😎 But at the same time this shouldn't create differences between the couples!  Agar aisa kuch hota hai toh gal contact JhanIya... they have some excellent violen posts ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰.... I am an honest  VEGGIE WAKEUP LNMDJ ACTIVIST ! 🀣🀣🀣

Hope You didnt get bored ... just felt like sharing my experience ! πŸ˜ƒ

Rach
Edited by rachel.fds - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Maz. Loved it and loved the analysis. ⭐️

I am going to just comment on the siblings today. They stole the show πŸ‘

Lots of family bonding going on and that was just what the doctor ordered. πŸ˜‰

OK lets me start at the point where everyone rushes Rosh to the hospital - that is how it is going to be - these six are a family - united for life (ok TV life). They have to stick with each other through thick and thin. πŸ˜ƒ

Damini consoling the delicate Avni and then Sam placing his hand on Damini's shoulder as a sign of support and consideration. Damini accepted it and also moved away realizing he wanted to console Avni. Damini has begun to accept the place Sam has in Avni's life and the right he has over Avni. The Damini consoles Varun πŸ˜ƒ - good job - this means that she has realized what her baby sister means to Varun and that Varun's love is true. Awesome going so far. Sam consoling Avni was great.

Then Damini is worried and tries to find comfort from Prithvi - her rock 😳. Now that Ila is gone Kingie is her rock and she is clinging to him seeking reassurance and out Kingie provides that for her. But Kingie you could have hugged her and kissed her and told her that it would all be better na 😳 Why Why Why did you miss a golden opportunity for a PriDa scene. CVs shame on you for not writing a better PriDa scene and GauCha shame on both of you for not improvising πŸ˜‰.

Sam telling Rosh that her teddies are missing her was so cute. Why did Pri not say anything - hello - why does Pri only bond with Avni - why not with Rosh - the baby who needs him more. .

Moving on Varun haila 😍 today DA was the best - he did a splendid job - too good. 😍😍😍 and this is an icon that is normally reserved for PriDa 😍😍 today DA totally deserved it. A round of applause for DA
⭐️
His monologue to Rosh was so endearing and believable. His love for her shone through so clearly - I do not think Damini or Avni has any cause to doubt the depth of his feelings now. 😳 He ran out and got chocolates and flowers for his girl. Sooo chweet 😳 and he told her he did not mind if she was fat or thin - just what every girl wants to hear πŸ˜† but he came across as sincere. He told her to just get up and start talking even if it is to fight with him. 😳

Now for the precap Saxena boys believe your wives (wags finger at Saxena boys). You will only hurt yourself otherwise remember

"The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn into a tiger if her sibling is in trouble" - Clara Ortega

Now by no stretch of imagination can you call Damini mild, so if Avni can turn into a tiger - imagine what Damini can turn into 😈 - kissi ki nikal padi hai. These girls are not going to take things lying down. Watch out intruders. 😈

Advice to the girls - the boys are dumb as they have proved umpteen times - rely completely on yourselves - after all πŸ˜‰
"When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us"  - Pam Brown

it is all upto you girls now to take care of yourselves and your baby sis. If you want to draft a bro I recommend the youngest - the older two have wool in their head as of now. πŸ˜‰

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Word to everything you said Maz... I too liked D.A's Acting today he simply rocked with his cute-emotional scene today... PriDa's hug though not like the ol' times but still created magic... and even I'am praying that the suspicion of sisters shud not lead to the batlle lines being drawn btw the two couples... I know Mausi has the ability to turn situation in her favour by shedding crocodile tears.. But I just hope that Guys believe the grls and eliminate PTC from Gujral Mansion asap... though I know its not gonna happen.. b'cos cv's has signed contract with the PTC.. and they are here to stay for long time Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, Maz..Loved it..You said it all..

And yes, I too hope those three unwanted entities from Weird Land won't create a rift between our guys and girls..Puh-lease, give us a break, creatives..

Hope those three will leave LNMDJ soon, and find their solace in 'the Land of Baddies'..

Could we have the old LNMDJ back, please, and our original characters' happiness? *pouts*

Only got to watch some parts of the episode..Will edit when I have seen it all..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i'm glad avni found out something was fishy about the paper.. and rani's attitude.. now i really hope she has the piece of paper with her so they can show the doc... lab results.. or anything.. she needs to let sameer know that That paper was in HER room .. aka it could have harmed their baby... whatever happens .. i'm glad damz is with her..

😍 you expressed prida's moment soo nicely.. she does go to him for comfort ... to know everything will be alright. and he holds her.. assuring her of that... ahhhhh i lovee it!

ohh and as for the whole hospital scene.. i am so glad that the trio didn't go. they would have ruined the whole thing... watching everyone be sad and in tears was touching..
varun's scene was very touching.. he was soo cute trying to get his rosh to wake up .. it made me soo sad.. i really wonder when rosh will come back to her senses.. maybe varun should propose to her? afterall, she can hear him .

as for the precap .. i can sort of see a boy vs girl scenario .. basically because the brothers cannot seem to see rani do such a thing.. whereas the sisters have seen their rude behaviors.. etc. so i hope to see the trio's story get unveiled soonnnnn! but with the brothers going against their wifeys... uhhh ohh.. it only seperates them more!
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Hey maza! that's some lovely lovely update and analysis!..thanks krupsie!

i just got home from school....had some quickie grilled cheese sandwiches (rosh's favπŸ˜†)yummy lunch πŸ˜‰
and the eppy's loading on YT.....will be back after i see it!

EDIT:

Alright i saw it now!

My bestie Rosh!!!!!!! I too can't see her like so! I want her to be up and running around the Gujral Mansion chasing Varun and playing Tag with him and Goldie. and Damini's shouting at them to stop running in the house...whereas Prithvi is encouraging Rosh to play even  more........Damini teams up with Varun and Avni joins them too....and Prithvi and Sam team up with Rosh and they all play CHARADES with each other........and they have lots of fun!

Or may be Rosh and Varun plan a special party like thingy for their siblings....or talk them out and all 6 go to dinner some place.....may be at a beach restaurant....  did you hear cvs what krupsie has to say? thats how the gujral saxena family should be shown!!

something!

I want the happy times to be shown in the show as well! A show doesn't always have to be sad and emotional always...especially at a stretch right? Where did the light moments go? so true krups!

btw who else muted the vid when that Shrieking Chipmunk was shedding fake tears.......totally overacted the whole the thing! ohh i did tht muted the whole bit!!
That mausi is the most annoying thing in the whole wide universe! Get RID of her ASAP!

Munna tuna ....how the HECK does he own a cell phone and know how to operate that? Who pays the bills to it? same thing i was wondering!

Anhywhooooooo.......

Prida........well the reason that their HUG didn't seem as earlier to some of you was because in this hug they weren't hugging as "O i love you so much" hug.....this was more of a consoling ...protecting ...finding solace hug! Here they were acting like the heads of the family....damini couldn't show her sorrow in front of avni and others.....but alone she feared the same and when Prithvi came she could let that out.....because Prithvi too does the same each time!
 you said it krups....thats what it was!
It's the Prida thing i guess!

that being said........I totally enjoyed the placement and the subtlety of that scene as well as the scene when Damini just stands in front of Varun before exiting.....awwwwww  at one instance i thought that she put her hand on his face as assurance when Prithvi had his hand on his shoulder.....but that turned out to be my imagination....lol.....jinxie krups..for a sec even i thought she did tht!πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to tomorrow! Yay! Love how confident Avni and Damini were! Avni had only put the suspicion on Rani.....our Queenie hit the nail in the coffin.....she suspects the whole circus crew! lol....yea that was perfect..thats why she is queen right? πŸ˜‰

O btw....No matter what froggie does.......she so would NOT be able to create a rift between Prida and Savni.....after all Prithvi and Sam will agree to their wives...they spend their lives with their wives.they're their priority...not some backstabbing fake relatives who really are thugs!....i know right..but there is this fear at the back of my mind..i hope it doesnt turn out so..

Excuse my language! excused krupsie!

PTC riddance should be prioritized.....then we can have them shipped out of GM with USPS Priority shipping service ASAP! yea agree!

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail

Rads thanks pal..ohh this better be the sign of PTC elimination!

Tina  yup PriDa hug was supposed to be like that..was good..nahin tina!!...i cannot bear them...stay for long?!...arghhh..end of the month thats all i can tolerate!.....thanks for sharing your views tina! πŸ˜ƒ

Lovey thanks ..yea avni has to say all the details to sameer.... varun proposing to her..aha thats a nice thought..maybe..but i hope rosh is back to her own self soon...i dread to see more separation...no..i hope it doesn't happen! Thanks for sharing your thoughts loveyπŸ˜ƒ