Akshi left singhania house..

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys... will do a short update...
akshara cums in her room & c naitik has arrived from work... she tries to help him but he juz ignores her.. thn she speaks up & tells naitik tat she accepts her mistake, atleast forgive her now but naitik is in no mood to 4give her.. he tells her tat since their marriage he has ignored all her mistakes thnkng she is new in the house but she keeps doin the same mistakes... like goin to her maayka all the time, makng gay3 angy & ths nandini drama.etc etc.. he tells her if she is not happy here thn she can go to her house, nobody is stoppng her... & thn leaves frm ther... akshi goes bhind him askng tat he really means wat he said... but naitik juz droves off... akshi packs her bag (very slow motion) & writes a letter for him & leaves
Precap - naitik cums in his room, gay3 already ther & tells him tat akshara has left the house..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳 🥳 🥳 pre-cap was the best... torturing the viewers for such a long time..

hina flopped her dialogue (copy from nandini as when she cry and talk can't understand what she is saying) and acting today..

get well soon hina and please don't overwork and show us a bad work..
-renu- thumbnail
thanks sabby not watched for 3rd day running 😛...

....but still come here  to catch up on the update......😛

.i wonder when i shall finally be able to let go of yrkkh totally.......😛
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

🥳 🥳 🥳 pre-cap was the best... torturing the viewers for such a long time..

hina flopped her dialogue (copy from nandini as when she cry and talk can't understand what she is saying) and acting today..

get well soon hina and please don't overwork and show us a bad work..

sry lathika i don't agree with u coz hina rocked today brilliant acting by her she really made me cry hats off to u hina and espically that dialogue where she said ki naitikpls keh dijiye ki aapka wo matlab nahi tha
hina u were awesome today

California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After all these months of nonsense, all I can say at this point is:

"Free at last, free at last!  Thanks God Almighty, Akshara's finally free at last!"

😛
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysorrow

sry lathika i don't agree with u coz hina rocked today brilliant acting by her she really made me cry hats off to u hina and espically that dialogue where she said ki naitikpls keh dijiye ki aapka wo matlab nahi tha

hina u were awesome today

i could not understand what she was talking while crying , flop, it never happened before her emotional scenes, she always hold on to clarity of her dialogues.. she was over doing her action while naitik was driving and going off another flop..

she was overworked for her scenes as limping was more obvious today, that she didnt take any rest and for me she didn't click today..

Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: California Girl

After all these months of nonsense, all I can say at this point is:<br><br>"Free at last, free at last! Thanks God Almighty, Akshara's finally free at last!"<br><br>😛<br>

hope they bring back better maheswari scenes and sent varsha (who is sitting at home and dreaming all bad about shaurya) and ash to college... hope maheswari khandan deal this issue in a very positive way supporting askh's decision...Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

hope they bring back better maheswari scenes and sent varsha (who is sitting at home and dreaming all bad about shaurya) and ash to college... hope maheswari khandan deal this issue in a very positive way supporting askh's decision...

I share your hope.  The best thing they can do now is show how rational, modern people deal with a situation that, unfortunately, does happen in real life.  Let them show the family supporting their daughter and sending her (and Varsha) to college.  Keeping everyone busy and gainfully occupied (not making achaar and preparing for neverending pujas)  helps keep drama at home to a minimum. 
vrkunduru thumbnail
the naitk was shocked by hearing this, but he doesnt wanna reveal his feelings, he will say to his mom that he only asks to leave akshara, so he asks everyone to forget abt her, gay3 may b in bit some tense, she will afraid abt dadaji, but she was happy, that akshara left the house, coz she was thinking that akshara taking her son away. in maheshwari house akkshara will not say anything abt this, she will try to cover everything, untill the day comes to burst out.
creativities wanna drag tis episodes more than 2 0r 3 months
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: California Girl

<br><br>I share your hope. The best thing they can do now is show how rational, modern people deal with a situation that, unfortunately, does happen in real life. Let them show the family supporting their daughter and sending her (and Varsha) to college. Keeping everyone busy and gainfully occupied (not making achaar and preparing for neverending pujas) helps keep drama at home to a minimum. <br>

expecting both the family come together for the dialogues, but akshara is not going to listen to them this time, that is for sure.. if we go back to her initial character, she always raised her own opinions for everything and sticking to what she thinks is right.. so this time i wanted her to do the same, and go to college from her maayka..

RS/SP please stop all those rona dhona and show some +ve on akshara and varsha's track.. let them complete their studies ..