11 Jan written update

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Om Ganeshay Namah

Narad says his pranam to Lord Shiv, devi Parvati, abd Sri Ganesh.
Shiv - Come devarshi, you are welcome. Narad, I always find you happy. But today you look worried.
Narad - I was a fool that I went to reason with that demon king Sindhu.
It is shown how Sindhu ordered Narad to be arrested.
Shiv - Devarshi, what was the need for you to reason with that cruel Sindhu?
Narad - Lord, I wanted to prevent bloodshed. O Lord Ganesh, Sindhu is not going to correct his ways. Now you need to do something.
Ganesh - Devarshi, have patience and wait for the right time. Your wishes will definitely be fulfilled.
Shiv - Yes devarshi, Ganesh is right.

Ganesh's wives are talking to Parvati.
Riddhi - Mother, is Sindhu so strong that even devarshi is worried?
Parvati - Sindhu faced an unfortunate incident. When Sindhu was going to be born, then his mother could not bear his radiance. She gave birth to him before time and left him in sea-water. That incident made Sindhu a rebel. Wait and watch son Ganesh's leelas.

Sindu's ministers - You do not need to worry over what Narad said. You are immortal. You are not only the ruler of the three worlds but you even decide people's fate.
Sindu - I am very happy with the dedication of my ministers and commanders. Because of Sun god's boon to me, nobody in the three worlds can harm me. Still we must consider Narad's words seriously. As Narad said, our enemy by name Ganesh has appeared in the house of Shiv-Parvati. If this is true, then we must kill him by any means.

One day Sri Ganesh was roaming with his attendants in a forest.
One attendant - I will get on top of this tree and see if there is any water-body nearby.
Ganesh - Ok. I wait here.
The attendant gets on top of the tree and by mistake drops a branch of the tree on a woman, who was doing meditation.
Woman - Who is he who dropped this branch over me? I will not let him be alive.
Suddenly an egg appears, it breaks and a huge peacock comes out of the egg. Sri Ganesh sits on the peacock.
The woman and Ganesh's attendants bow to the peacock.
Woman - Lord, today my husband's word prove true.
Ganesh - Devi, who are you and what words of your husband have proved true?
Woman - My name is Vinta. I am the wife of highly illustrious Maharshi Kashyap. My three sons are Jatayu, Kshem and Sampati. Kadru's sons have kept them hostage. My husband said that the lord who comes riding a huge peacock would help me.
Ganesh - Devi, do not worry. I will free your sons.
Ganesh - O peacock, I know that you are considering your life as blessed that you have become vehicle. I know that you want to join your name with mine. I fulfill your wish and make you immortal. People will know me as Mayureshwar.
All chant - Glory to Lord Mayureshwar.

Lord Mayureshwar (Ganesh) comes to Shiv and Parvati.
Parvati - Son Ganesh, why did you make a peacock as your vehicle?
Ganesh - I did not make. It became my vehicle.
Ganesh recounts the whole story.
Shiv - So now you will be known as Mayureshwar.
Ganesh - Father, you know that when I incarnate in Treta yug, then I am known as Mayurshwar.
Shiv - We are blessed to have you as our son.
Ganesh - It has been so long that we left Kailash. We must return to Kailash soon.
Parvati - Swami, we should accept son Ganesh's suggestion and go to Kailash.
Shiv - Your suggestion is good.
They all leave for Kailash. They take rest on the way. Sindhu's soldiers see them and come near Ganeshji.
Ganesh - Oh so Sindhu has sent you?
Ganeshji attacks them with lighting produced from his hand. They both fell down. Ganeshji kills one and lets the other be alive so that he can give the message to Sindhu. The one, who is alive, runs to Sindhu. Whichever direction he goes, he sees Ganeshji on the way. Ganeshji drops a part of his clothes and goes inside water. His attendants see the clothe and think that Sri Ganesh has drowned. They go to inform Shiv and Parvati.
Attendants - Lord, Sri Ganesh ran behind a person and went into a pond.
Parvati - Swami, do something quickly. Our son is in danger.
Lord Shiv smiles - Ganesh himself makes people rid of all dangers. Nothing can happen to him.
Parvati - Please take me to my son.
They go to the pond. Parvati sees the clothe and cries.
Parvati - Does son Ganesh not care about me? Swami, please use your power and bring my son to me.
Parvati sees that the water of the pond becomes red due to blood.