Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Great analysis Maza!

Loved it as always !

Thanks Heavens that munna tunna saw PriDa is the room and understood theri untold love...now I can slowly see things moving in our direction!!

@ Rani : She is such a sore to my eyes...so NO COMMENTS!

@ mausi : they MUST get a taste of teir own medicine tonight ! I hope Munna leaves the 2 witches on their own....this might cause a crack in their bond....and then ' DIVIDE AND RULE '

Lol....

Lovely analysis Maz...looking forward to today's too !

Rach!
skorpion thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

In addition to that it would also add the Sundas' post of things coming in trio's in LNMDJ.
BTW loved your take Skorpion. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

whoa NOW we r thinkering da same.
after reading mmm11's quoting post...
 i was abt to write dat on FRI i'll be able to add to Sundas' post abt...
*how abt dis... 3 wickets down by drinking water*
chullu bhar pani me doob jayio suna tha...
aaj chullu bhar pani SE marr gaye dekh liya*...πŸ˜†
AND den read ur following post .
SAME PINCH livyY.

ye CV hamhe chainn se jeene nahi denge.
inka baill ghaas charne gaya hai lagta hai. Ufff !!

skorpion.
skorpion thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Just finished watching the eppy - things to celebrate
1) Prithvi back in plaid 😳
2) Damz in a sari - a nice pink and black sari to 😳
3) Munna knows Pri and Damz love each other and suspects his mom is senile (we knew her the minute we set eyes on her πŸ˜‰ )
4) Rosh called Sam jeej and seemed excited to see him
5) We had Sam-Rosh Jeej-Saali bonding
6) Avni was really happy with Sam
7) Damini was happy with Prithvi filling her maang
8) Prithvi smiled
9) WE HAD A BONAFIDE PRIDA MOMENT πŸ‘
10) We may have a PriDa scene tomorrow. 😳

LNMDJ can still be saved. Yippie.
Jhan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i am thinkering of getting *3* (sundas15/mmm11 are u noticing da hint of 3) of my BEST kerchiefs'...
n making a similiar choli for a brand new saree πŸ˜‰
Damini's black blouse n da XTRA cameraman's angle... via da mirror...
jus got a whole new meaning to da word *SEXY*

πŸ˜†PRITHVI SAXENA, tum to gaye kaam se. πŸ˜†
busy kerchief-hunting in mah closet'
skorpion.
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Mazy for the off topic post...donno where else to catch the Skorpion....

Yeh the billboard is back πŸ‘...Loveeeee

Thanks a ton

@Skorpion : Just read the post above and have only one thing to say πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Leaves awww buddy...i am so glad you felt good reading it! πŸ˜ƒ

Krupsie my babe!πŸ€—....romantic air from the royal chambers love the way you say that....

Hehe yea babe thts how we roll!....exactly when Prida is there why care abt the rest πŸ˜ƒ

Muniza thanks Muni!..yep loved Prida/Gaucha they are so special..thanks for sharing your views! πŸ˜ƒ

Ditto100: thanks πŸ˜‰

Manny136: yea right...hope it comes to a halt now.

Fatima thanks babe!..yea i was also glad that TPM saw the love!..thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ

Mru thanks 😊...yay that you felt the spark!... @GK improvisation?..hehe...well we won't know for sure πŸ˜‰...

Agree i want a peck on the cheek too!....too much sindoor stuff...two forehead kisses already done..so time to move onπŸ˜‰

My guess is avni won't drink the water..anyway let's see how things play out in today's episode..

Thanks for replying Mru! πŸ˜ƒ

Maz. thumbnail

Skorp hahahahhaha love the way you mind thinkers πŸ˜‰....nah don worry nothing aint happening to the girls..by fri i hope the PTC scam is exposed by our very own perfect detective trio aka Saxena bros...lets see if the Cvs repeat tht..they have been repeatin a lot of things these days so why not the investigation of the poisoning..πŸ˜‰

p.s did i tell you i absolutely love these siggies of yours!..they are so creative! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for replying! πŸ˜ƒ

Achu thanks Achu!! πŸ˜ƒ...agree with you hate it when they abruptly cut it and shift...i was complaining the same with krupsie last night too....no offence to savni..but their scenes somehow are completed properly.. @prida language...very true! πŸ˜ƒ....thanks for replyin Achu!

Jhaan agree to all your points!...most importantly LNMDJ yes it can be saved!...thanks for the reply jhanz πŸ˜ƒ

Rach thanks rachyy...yea i was glad tht he saw it first hand too.. divide n rule...me likey this idea..hope it goes in tht direction! Thanks for replying Rach!.πŸ˜ƒ

Maz: Haiyyyyyyyy, what a pridasome post πŸ€—

cudnt talk much about them in my yesterday's post...glad u saved me the trouble...word to what u wrote....

absolutely love ur prida take...

CS looked GORGEOUS....Maybe she is feeling better (muniza told she wasnt feeling well off late) and it showed...somehow GK looked relaxed too...

Okay will try to shut up about gaucha and back to prida(hard but let me give it my best shot)..

Loved the fact that after a looooooooooong time prida had some time to themselves and there was nothing hanging over their head...it was their moment pure and simple....

And coincidences, nice spotted...

Here is my addition...

prida marriage, avni suicide: avni gets saved..

next sindoor, ila dies...

Yesterday, sindoor scene: rosh gets sick but will be saved..

Next time sindoor: PTC Kaam & Khel khatam....

How is that...Okay now i am fervently hoping for the sindoor scene at the earliest....

But my absolute fav had to be sab theek ho jaayega na prithvi, look from damz and main hoon na look from prithvi...

That is the essence of prida and really relieved they are back on track...

Loved ur post, maz.....

Edited: D

Skorp: Loooooove the prida sig....
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maz,loved ur analysis

@prida sindoor scenes n coincidences:nice analysis dear.

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Maz: Haiyyyyyyyy, what a pridasome post shwethsyyyy!πŸ€—

cudnt talk much about them in my yesterday's post...glad u saved me the trouble...word to what u wrote....your welcome!

absolutely love ur prida take...thnks πŸ˜ƒ

CS looked GORGEOUS....Maybe she is feeling better (muniza told she wasnt feeling well off late) and it showed...somehow GK looked relaxed too...ohhh i completely forgot about that...yea maybe now she is better..thts good..

Okay will try to shut up about gaucha and back to prida(hard but let me give it my best shot)..hehehe pridaholics=gauchaholicsπŸ˜‰

Loved the fact that after a looooooooooong time prida had some time to themselves and there was nothing hanging over their head...it was their moment pure and simple....

And coincidences, nice spotted...thnks😊

Here is my addition...

prida marriage, avni suicide: avni gets saved..

next sindoor, ila dies...

Yesterday, sindoor scene: rosh gets sick but will be saved..

Next time sindoor: PTC Kaam & Khel khatam....ooooo i like the way you say it!πŸ˜ƒ

How is that...Okay now i am fervently hoping for the sindoor scene at the earliest....

But my absolute fav had to be sab theek ho jaayega na prithvi, look from damz and main hoon na look from prithvi...

That is the essence of prida and really relieved they are back on track...very true..so glad me too! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved ur post, maz.....thanks for replying shwethsy!

thanks  Sonika and aparajita! 😊
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I forgot to add Maz that this was a great post. Sorry - will not happen again 😳

Jhan πŸ€—