Sindoor, Cholis, Close Shave :PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

150th episode was entertaining despite the presence of the pests..why cos we had Prida minus PTC even though it was a short scene!😃

Continuing from yesterday...damini sitting at the dressing table...pri sending his cousin out..good kingie!..wants to be alone with his queen...but bad that you never locked the door..left it ajar..

Loved the way he walks up to her stands behind her and stares at her completely besotted..admiring her beauty 😍...she feels those eyes on her..the 'kya?'..ahhh queenie you know he was checking you out!...you liked that didn't you....c'mon..hehe..

The way he says 'tum' pointing at her...the slight smile on her face....'matlab?'...queenie fishing for compliments eh? 😉...'Acchi lag rahi ho tum'..awww love the way he says that...and she then trying to say tht she did all this for mausi...

And his 'hmmm'....'tumhe kya pasand hai?'...loved when he asked that...he only cares what she likes!...aint that so adorable...she saying that if mausi likes it then she doesn't have a problem..she was indirectly doing all this for him..cos its His mausi...liked that pri thanked her for putting up with everything..

He stops her pointing out something is missing....and he SMILES....sighhh 😍...the sindoor was the missing thing...ok my deeper thought on that would be her life at present seems to lack something the love that she had..her mother gone...but its only Prithvi who now will be able to fill that empty feeling.....ok i'm maybe thinking too much il stop!..

He puts it on her...and like eksie mentioned in the heartracers thread..apparently if it spills a little its a sign of love the husband has..how true we don't know...but we like to believe that for Prida!😳

Munna witnesses the love of PriDa....and says his mother has gone crazy that she din't see the love between Prithvi and Damini!...very true munna...mausi doesn't know the Power of Pridalove!

Damini brings haldi wala dhoodh for mausi...ohhh damz you are being too kind to the devil incarnate..not good..

Mausi is surprised at the transformation in damz...p.s mausi damz has worn sari's before too..she looked damn HOT in it..and we had drool worthy PriDa scenes then!😉..

Loved it when damini told M that Prtihvi doesn't mind her wearing it this way....mausi trying to keep damini away from the evil eyes of other men...ohh i see mausi you meant your son munna only na? 😉..

CS looking stunningly gorgeous in that black and pink sari!⭐️⭐️⭐️....fab!...no wonder GK was so lost in her...Gaucha the perfect couple!....hayye 😍...

Mausi giving rani's choli to damini?!!!!...excuse me but damini doesn't take used items!..damini's expressions on rani's outburst were too good..hehe.

Damini babe..you don't have to feel bad this way..mausi is just trying to get you irritated..so please for heaven's sake don't change so much for the weirdos...Prithvi's words are what you should listen to..not this froggie's!

Ok..i found this coincidence.. whenever we have a PriDa sindoor scene thrice it has lead to a close shave of death..and once death...when PriDa were married avni attempted suicide, when Ila asked pri to put the sindoor..she died that day!...and now today again..rosh almost got killed!...

I don't want prida sindoor scenes to be this kind of bad omen...so CV's either stop getting some character or the other in such life threatening conditions when we have a Prida moment..or stop the repetitive sindoor scenes..we welcome any other kind of romantic scenes !😃

When the doctor is attending to roshni...prithvi's concern was so genuine...and then damini's worried look...prithvi's nod said it all...he's here for her..nothing will go wrong hopefully...LOVED this little exchange of looks they had...that's how Prida talk...no words needed at times.

Your views on Prida?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

*reserved*

will comment late in detail hun! 
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maz! Absolutely loved you episodic dissection!!PriDa were just too good today!!Pri in something other than the Ghajini formals was welcome change & Damnee's Saree was making her look like a Real Queen!

Maz. thumbnail
Rads thanks 😃..yes him in plaids and her in that sari..was a beautiful sight indeed!

Rach will wait for your reply 😃
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post, Maz..Loved the way you described all things PriDa..

Keep up the good work, pal..Can't wait to watch the episode..It's wonderful to know the episode had some PriDa moments..

Word to what you said to LNMDJ Cvs about all those coincidences involving sindoor..Well-noted, BTW..👏
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm post asusual mazzy hun... i hv gt adictd 2 it nw ... gotta read it evryday b4 i sleep 2 dream beautiful prida dreams nw !! thnx 4 dat dear !

bt i wil gv a propr reply 2mrw dalng... 😳

-Luv NIKI 😳
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Lovely post, Maz..Loved the way you described all things PriDa..

Keep up the good work, pal..Can't wait to watch the episode..

Sarahh!!!!! 🤗.🤗..thanks..really means a lot.😳...you haven't watched it yet?!!...its sweet the prida scene is real sweet!!
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

Will be back to comment later...

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maz u analyzed everything so beautifully..made me fall in love with Gaucha....ahem Prida all over again.
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaaaahhhhh a breath of fresh romantic air....coming directly from Prida's royal chambers!

How sweetly Lovingly....AMAZINGLY...AWESOME! PridaAswesome!😉

So is your post maza~!😃

It seemed that Prida scene was for the whole 20 minutes instead of 2 minutes!

That's how we roll!

Ignore the PTC........Full attention on PRIDA!

O YEAH!