Yeh Hai Zindagi- NEW NOTE!! PG 137!!

Pooja922 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 hey guyz .....alright im am just trying this
out.....if u have any ideas how to start this fanfic let me know....i
will only continue if u like it so let me know...thnks

Character Description:

Khanna Family:
Dilip- A very widely known businessman....father of Mannan and Angad Khanna.....loves his family and spends all the time that he has with them.

Naina-Mannan and Angad's mother......(she is not a negative character in this fanfiction)...she is a housewife and helps out her husband in the business at times.

Angad-A simple ordinary hott guy.......he is 22 years old and is the youngest in the Khanna family.....he is in his first year of college and is majoring as a Neurosugeon......looking for the girl of his dreams

Mannan-A very loveable and fun guy.....loves his family and he is 25 years old....he helps out his dad in their family business and is in his last year of college.

(they live in Mumbai!!)

Sharma Family!!!

Suryabhaan- Father of Kripa , Aaliyah, and Prithvi......he as well is a very caring and loving father but has no time for his children....and owns his own business

Gayatri- same as the show

Prithvi-he is the older brother of Kripa and Aaliyah....he is 24 years
old and really loves his both sisters and has nurtured them as a father
since his father has no time for them.....he is a great brother and
son.......he also goes to colllege and is in his last year.

Kripa- she is 22 years old......she is a simple and very loveable
person....is in her first year of college and is majoring as a
gynecologist.....she loves little kids and is reallly close to her
older brother and really appreciates what she has in life except is
very upset that her father whom she loves more than anyone has no time for her and her family... she is also looking for her mr. right!

Aaliyah-she is 20 years old and is the youngest daughter of Suryabhaan and Gayatri Sharma.....she is very close to her older sister, Kripa, and tells her everything.....she is going start college soon and will be majoring in Fashion Designing....she is very artistic and loves to
make her own designs on paper..

(they live in Uk)

Other Characters

Josh-Kripa's best friend....he lives in Mumbai......has known Kripa since middle school and misses her very much.....engaged to Reema(played by Shama Sikander)

Reema-Josh's fiance and a very beautiful young lady....daughter of a
very famous director and sucessful singer...has never met Kripa before
but will soon!.....she is also angad's cousin ...and cant wait to start
her new life with Josh.

Tina-Kripa's other best friend ....and Josh's younger sister....she is
20 years old and is also Aaliyah's friend......she also like Kripa is a
very talented young lady with a simplistic physical appearance.

so here it goes guyz!!....let me know wat you think
Edited by Pooja922 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angadlover<3 thumbnail
Hey Pooja!!
I cant believe u are starting ur own fanfic!! I thought u like reading them only like me... haha.. I think no i mean u will be great at it.. It was good so far!! And I will help u with some ideas.. Ok BYE.. C YA AT SCHOOL TOMORROW.. LUV YA.. 🤗

UR BEST FRIEND AND OLDER SIS DEEPA!! ❤️ Edited by angadlover<3 - 18 years ago
Pooja922 thumbnail
alright im going to start ...sorry if it gets a little boring.....u can always give me ideas on wat to add next...thanx

Part 1!!
    The camera is facing a beautiful big house surround by various types of fountains...then the camera takes us inside and up the stairs to a closed door.....the door opens and we see a girl with an amazingly dulcet and innocent face. She covered in a big fat warm comforter and is sleeping so peacefully when all of a sudden we hear a scream!

"Di!!, utho na....mama aap ko bulla rahi hai!," screams a Aaliyah.

"Mmmm.....sone de na Aaliyah!" says the girl with a very sleepily voice...we cannot seee her face yet.

"tik hai to aap nahi uth rahi ho na?" Aaliyah goes to the bathroom takes a bucket and fills it with ice cold water! She goes upto the girl's bed and pours all the water on her face!

"Aaliyah!!!...main tumhe chorungii nahin!!...aisa karne ki kya zaroorat thi?" shouts the girl very angrily. She gets up and we see that it is none other than our very own Kripa!![/B She gets up and runs after her little sister, they look like two naughty little kids placing freeze tag. Finally our poor Kripa gives up and takes out her clothes and goes to take a shower. In a few minutes she is out wearing a nice pair of low rise jeans and a solid white tommy short sleeved shirt..(she looks gorgeous!)

"Good morning mama!"
"Good morning beta, nashta ke liye kya logi?"
"filhaal toh kuch nahin mama, mujhe college ke liya deri ho rahi hai! BYE!!" saying that she leaves for college.
----------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand at the Khanna House everyone is sitting eating breakfast when suddenly we hear a very deep and handsome voice. (I bet you all can guess who that must be...rite?)
"good morning everyone!"
"Good morning!....chalo nashta karlo kyunki phir hume college jaana hai!" says Mannan.
"Thik hai bhai dont worry give me two seconds!" says the voice again.
"okay, ab chale? kaha tha na maine ki mujhe bas do seconds dijya aur mai ready ho jaounga?" then the camera turns so that we the guy's face and it is none other than our very dashing and handsome, Angad!!!
Leaving it to that Mannan and Angad get into the car and go to their college.

well guyz i know that was very short but im sorry i have to go now...have schoool tomorrow!...i promise i will continue tomorrow....but let me know wat u think of it so far....and if i should continue or not...thanks and good night to all of you!
love always, pooja
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really gud start..loved the 1st part..cont soon wen u can....
Pooja922 thumbnail
dont worry guys....i will definitely continue soon.....i will continue tonight after i come bac from seeing HARRY POTTER!!....cant wait..lol...i promise.....in the meantime check out angad and kripa's house

Sharma House:

Khanna House:
Nutan.R thumbnail
hey it a gr8 start plz conttt
n nice picz 👏 👏 👏
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dat was an awesome
cont soon 👏 👏
Pooja922 thumbnail
Sorry I couldn't continue earlier this weekend guys but I will definitely continue today. I hope the last part wasn't so boring. Keep the comments coming.Sorry I couldn't continue earlier this weekend guys but I will definitely continue today. I hope the last part wasn't so boring. Keep the comments coming.
Pooja922 thumbnail
                          PART 2

As Kripa enters the gates of her college in her beaming hot silver Lamborghini and gets out going to her class all the guys just can't take their eyes off her. (Her hair is in a pony) She enters her class; as soon as she sits down she gets organized and sits back in her hard metal chair. After the professor announces their assignment for the day Kripa lets out a quiet sigh and releases her hair from the tight pony tail. As her hair swings its way down some of it falls so that it is in the face of the guy behind her. As he looks up he could smell her mildly beautiful scented perfume and goes into a "land of dream."
     On the other hand, Angad enters his college and as he walks to the class all the girls get the hotts for him. He is in class doing his assignment as all the girls just can't keep their eyes off of the dashing Angad Khanna. As he finishes up his assignment he leaves the class and goes onto his other class.
     On both sides (Mumbai and UK) the PA comes on and in Mumbai Angad is called down to the principles office as on the other side in UK Kripa is called down to the principles office. As the two walk to their school's principle's office all sorts of thoughts come to them. "What did I do?" "Why does the principle want to see me?" and things like that is what they start to think. Finally both reach their principles office and go in, their heart pounding faster than ever.

(Kripa in the principles office):
K: Hello sir, you called me down?
P: Yes Kripa, I …(Kripa cuts him off)
K: Sir if I have done something wrong I am extremely sorry I didn't mean to.
P: Relax Kripa you have not done anything…..in fact I am here to tell you that I have chosen you to go to our country's top Hospital to conduct an experiment with all the other doctors-to-be from all over the world…..Kripa I am very proud of you have proved to me and your professors that we do have some students in our college who take education seriously….CONGRATULATIONS!!
K: Sir!....thank you so much…I don't know how to ever thank you for giving me this opportunity…Thank You!

In Mumbai the exact same thing happens to our very own Angad Khanna! He is chosen to go to the UK to conduct an experiment at UK's top hospital.

Preview: Angad and Kripa meet……but do they get along? Or is it love at first sight?
Pooja922 thumbnail
guys please let me know what u think and if you like it so far.....should i keep going and continue it?

I appreciate ur comments ....
love always,
pooja