Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
very cool! Munna go away!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jhan - Good stuffs, hope Pri will use these, but for that he has to know BT bad intention first.  I loved your gift to PTC, it should be very tight and glued with the Fevicol 🤣, so they never would able to take it out.

Muniza
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mazzy.. dear... your posts are never too long...🤗

loved reading the analysis... word to everything you have said...👏

dunno why i couldn't njoy the PriDa moment 2day... it felt incomplete... and little too unPriDalike for my taste..

seriously I am tired of seeing a sad and unhappy PriDa... it has been a long time since we have any nok-jhok with these two...

all they have been doing is taking care of others.. sheesh.. please CVs give them and us a break...

I have decided not to say a word against the PTC... no importance is going to them...they can dance or die for all i care...

I just wanna my PriDa back... not a tired looking Pri and Damz...

sorry for my rant in your post Mazzy...😳

I hope tomm is a better epi... but i am damn sure whatever romantic thing Damz has planned is going to be ruined...sighhhhhhhh.....

-- Mru

Silentsoul thumbnail
very long but....well written..muasi is extremly irritating chracter,,,,,now this serial give me so much frustation...I might write a long post like this....,,nikalo inn teeno ko iss serial se....please give some time for love stories only,,,some good prida savni....varni scenes not mausi scenes.
Edited by kuls11 - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Muchas Gracias Maza for this awesome epianalysis! Loved each and every point you made!

Those fake cries and fake tears.....and fake concern....ughhhhh whatever! why waste my senses on the nonsensical!

But I have to say this----What the heck was that Squeal from Rani the Chipmunk!🤣 🤣 when tuna runs down to tell that Prithvi will be shipping them off to RB apartment! 🤣 Holy moly! that was HILARIOUS to the T!😆

Anyhow! so it is indeed true that whenever sarrah sends me the sunshine......I send some off to Prida aas well and it shines in Pridaland as well!😉

P.S. Nothing will happen to my Bestie aka Rosh! Varun will expose PTC! hopefully!
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
:D prida moments won with today's epi.
i absolutely loved the end where prithvi stares at damini getting ready with a slight smilee.. yaay! <3
tomorrow's episode seems very interesting
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great Prida analysis Mazy....as always....the perfect Prida dosage every morning...

Yesterday's epi left me with mixed emotions....yes this track is moving fast and we will be out of it soon....but then another fear catches up...what next ?

High Five 👍🏼 

Pri is sure that something must have gone wrong else the girls and more so Damz may not react so..- love u for the trust u have on ur wife and saalis....

Pri asked Avni and Rosh to stay ' thats was gold way to go....

Pri decided to apologize and find out what happened ' get them out of GM else u will end up regretting Pri.

Varun ' samjhdaar bacha....he knows this is the beginning of disaster if his so called family is not out of GM ' Hey Pri just listen to chote ok...

Loved his confusion ' unable to decide how to resolve the issue...and depending on Chote...where is Sameer...why are the brothers not together...

Loved the short Prida tete-a-tete ' he did wipe her tears and she did not brush his hand away..something to note .......what was the 'excuse me' for.....remember employer employee...😃

Loved her dressing up for Pri ' she looked gorgeous ' great collection of sarees...Way to go Damz....ur husband is a sweetheart what u holding back for ?

Thumbs down  👎🏼:

Pri ' what was that ' chat with Munna and that too abt Damz ' not done not done 😲

Pri ' why do you look so lost with Damz...just get a little of the body guard attitude back - everything will be alright...😉

How can you just walk in to your room, with someone else un announced while your wife is in there ....unpardonable....😡😡😡

Looking forward for a nice Prida moment today. Yes Mazy everytime she wore a saree we have had those lovely Prida moments.....fingers crossed

Great post 👏 

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent  post Maz😊
That mausi can shed as many crocodile tears as she wants ,at the end of the day all her nautanki plans are just going to backfire on her big time.So maybe this is what the cv's want to do in this 'Gharelu track' Mausi makes plans+it backfires on her=the couples just come closer.
       I was happy even with the 60sec PriDa scene Maz,something is better than nothing.And that TPM giving creepy looks to damz,it did not bother me, because when prithvi is there i pretty much dont see anyone but him.😳
I am not getting my hopes up for any PriDa scene tomorrow ,because nowadays it is best to watch LNMDJ with zero expectations.
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah truely they surely have croco. Treas
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful epi dissection Maz! Loved it!!