Croco tears, Misunderstdin, Apologies: PriDa story

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Warning: Really long ramble on today's epi!πŸ€”....

Mausi is shedding crocodile tears to Pri....prithvi needs to know whats been happening why the hullabaloo about leaving the mansion..he obviously cannot believe that his wife would be against doing something which is intended to bring good to her mom's soul. And when damz initiates to explain the incident..interrupted by Munna who apparently asked for permission to carry out the rituals..

Mausi and gang obviously using the village ideologies as the trump card to gain sympathy from prithvi...damini almost giving up goes back to her room..the weird trio pretending to be innocent in this whole scenario..

Liked that pri wanted to listen to Damini's side of the incident...liked that he apologized on behalf of his extended family...he trusted and knew tht Damini and her sisters would have certainly done nothing wrong..and his mausi's actions would have irked Damini to say something in anger..but he thinks mausi would not have meant any harm..Pri always knew there would be problems with damini adjusting to his mausi's ways....i liked that he understood it is hard for damini to do this...to make things better he decides to take them right away to his flat instead..

Mausi suddenly has a change of heart eh?..doesn't want to let go of the high life is it?..a silly reason she gives tht prithvi and damini would fight if she left the mansion?...haha little does she know their love is truly strong 'atoot rishta'..nothing that her conniving brain thinks of and she ever does can come in the way..and prithvi would never pick up an argument with his lovely wife on an issue like this...on the contrary he would do anything to please Damini considering all that they have been through in the past few months..

Being all melodramatic...oh spare me the crocodile tears mausi...i don't even think Prithvi was feeling that bad about it..in fact he probably thinks at least if you were far away from his wife..he would have peace of mind..to come home and return to his wife..pls Kingie i hope somewhere deep down you were thinking this!

Liked that Damini thought it was best to let things be as it is..no need to complicate matters further..but on her sister's advice decides to sort it out with the old lady..

Mausi willing to ask forgiveness from damini...what a stage actor she is..my my..Prithvi feeling uncomfortable with all this..Damini intervenes...

Loved Damini's virtues here...the younger ones asking forgiveness from the elderly even though the fault may be theirs...clearing out the misunderstanding...taking part of the blame..all the while saying this and those glances at prithvi..implying somewhere tht she din't mean to be harsh on his realtives....But damini IMO you were not wrong I wanted you to tell prithvi that though you slightly mistook wht mausi was saying about the daan, the fact remains that she gave away priceless personal belongings of Ila which was the last signs of Ila in the house..

Prithvi slightly pleased with the ladies having sorted things out.. And yes that was too many 'sorrys' damini the first time would have sufficed... when mausi says thts how a perfect bahu should be...I felt like damini somewhere is now just going to try to pacify her..tone down her anger and emulate the so called Perfect bahu...Damini please please don't keep mum if mausi creates another scene like this...pls remain the Damini Gujral tht you have always been!

Finally we got 60secs of Prida alone again spent in thankyou's πŸ€”..but still..he is touched that she considers his relatives her family too..

'Hum dono toh family ki importance jaante hain na'- very true they have lost their parents in tragic ways..are left alone to guide their siblings..they have to work to stay together..a promise made to Ila..

He wipes her tears...cannot see them..they share a moment😳....He had always promised to be there for her..for a sec she felt comforted..and then realized the reality of their life's story.....

Prithvi being buttered by Munna...being called Ram n all...when asked how he met Damini...a slight smile across his lips..sweet memories..ok but why were you being all chatty with Munna...i thought you were more of the reserved one...ohh ok cos he's supposed to be your cousin?...

The anghrakhshak thing cracked me up a little...bodyguard's hindi version..hehe

Munna's joke that damini couldn't protect herself from Prithvi!....hahaha good one Munna....they could not keep away from each other..those trip and fall occasions...sighhh those were the days!

Ok right there you could have stopped pri..why walk and talk (following the Idea mobile campaign or what?..lol ok lame joke..my badπŸ˜›!)...and that too towards your bedroom..whose door is always open..why Damini why don't you lock it?!

Damini wearing a saree and getting dressed..ummmm what's the occasion? πŸ˜‰..or is it because mausi once said that bahu's wear saree's?....anyway we have had some HOT PriDa moments when you wore saree's so we are super excited to know if there is something in store!😍..

Prithvi enters the room to see his gorgeous wife in an amazing magenta saree...CS looking great!..and is mesmerised at her sight..awwww..small smile on his face..such happiness she brings to him😍....but behold!...forgot Munna! WTH was he also doing there..couldn't he have stopped outside the room!...and ewwwww the way he was looking at her!!!..puke!🀒

Ok if you have survived after reading thisπŸ˜†...thankyou for reading!πŸ€—....would like to know what you thought about the PriDa parts!

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amby: fiqr na kar..vishwaas kar ki sab kuch accha ho jayega!..magar tab tak we have to endure the gharelu stuff!

p.s: i like your new ID a lot..its very nice πŸ˜ƒ
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mausi suddenly has a change of heart eh?..doesn't want to let go of the high life is it?..a silly reason she gives tht prithvi and damini would fight if she left the mansion?...haha little does she know their love is truly strong 'atoot rishta'..nothing that her conniving brain thinks of and she ever does can come in the way..and prithvi would never pick up an argument with his lovely wife on an issue like this...on the contrary he would do anything to please Damini considering all that they have been through in the past few months..

Being all melodramatic...oh spare me the crocodile tears mausi...i don't even think Prithvi was feeling that bad about it..in fact he probably thinks at least if you were far away from his wife..he would have peace of mind..to come home and return to his wife..pls Kingie i hope somewhere deep down you were thinking this!

-- So true Maz....!!

Varun looked least interested in her crocodile tears. Screw that entire useless PTC clan! Mausi seems to have got a taste of her own medicine when munna backed out of the plan last minute leaving her with an equally dumb rani!

Needless to say .... awesome post maz! I like the way you present things in such a placid manner hun!

Looking forward to an exciting epi tomz...no toooo optimistic though....coz of that TPM !!

Rach
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

Amby: fiqr na kar..vishwaas kar ki sab kuch accha ho jayega!..magar tab tak we have to endure the gharelu stuff!
nahi it is untolerable for me....especially dat rani ..... i toh vaise bhi forward mausi varni n prida (dont kill me) bt she is interfearing in savni too....what shud i see then? - Error - Live pause finished!!πŸ˜†
p.s: i like your new ID a lot..its very nice πŸ˜ƒthanks yaar~

snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he maziya tht was a lovely analysis of the epi...............i just dont like when mausi shows heur stupid jhoothe tears and those scureams.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭

after a longgggggggg time v had a glimpse of a prida scene,........still somethng is better thn notheng............
hopefully tomorrow again damz in a saree will give us some gud memories...........😍

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Excellent post Maz!!! πŸ‘ Agree with u on everything!!! Oh the Mausi such a dramebaaz, seriously hope the bros realize her fakeness soon!! Loved the PriDa scene, especially Pri wiping off her tears and then the moment they had looking into each others eyes, awww!! Seriously even i didn't understand why he is telling everything to Munna, tell him to mind his own business!! and no need for him to follow you too ur room, that gavaar when will he learn some manners🀒!! Loved Damz sari and the way Pri was looking at her!! 😍 Hoping for a nice PriDa scene in the room tomorrow minus TPM!!! Kick him out and close the door hard!!!!!!
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwww.. mazz.. atlast i managed 2 see da eppy ...i mean rpt.. n i must say.. varun is seriously da brilliant one..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Pri da emotional one [emotional fool ?! πŸ˜•].. n samz da nautanki wannabe papa !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

i mean.. look at varun , he had da cmn sense 2 say dat if they let those pests stay in GM .. they wud infest da realtion b/w his bhaiya n BHABHI !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
[ by da way....YaaaY !!  was it me.. or was it really da 1st tym he called Damz BHABHI ??!!
πŸ₯³πŸ˜³ 😳😳... ] see aint he brilliant ! he was spot on ! πŸ‘

then cmg 2 emotional.........err fool ?! 😲... well lemme gv hm sm cnsiderations here.. [hehee.. yeah im cmpletely biasd ! πŸ˜‰]... well i liked dat he is emotional..well wasnt it da fact dat v all luv hm so much ?! ..yaa dats why evn damz luvs him so dearly tooo ! .. bt wats dis...?! why dint he ask da whole story b4 judging.. well even though he suportd damz.. he shud hv hrd da stry...then he wud hv felt mre sympathy 2wds da gals.....

bt nvrthless... luvd da way he cnsidered his relationshp wth her mre imp than those pests !! πŸ‘πŸ‘... luvd da way he decided 2 chuk them out dat very instant !! yaaay !! i was like.. plz.. kik them out prithvi... pretty plzz..!!

luvd da way damz cm n apologised... err i mean jus 4 pri.. dat was cute.. bt HATED da fact dat she APOLOGISED 2 those Creeps !! i really like da sensibility she shwd 1st sayn dat she shdnt interefre... i really felt dat mre damz style !! ooo i luv her !! KUDOS 2 CVS 4 MAINTAING HER CHARACTER SO WELL !!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

luvd da way she tld they bth knw da imp of family ....awww...aint she da best ?! n yaa she knws he too is da bEST !! luv her 4 knwng dat !! 😳😳...

luvd da way he wiped her tears off.. hayeeeeeee.. lost in her luks.. admiring her charactr... O boy he is cmpletely bessotted ovr her ! jus a sec long... bthlost in each othrs eyes... yaa like u said dear.. a mmnt later reality struk...

awww.. i felt sad wen she tld " xcuse me " 2 hm... so formal...he was aww.. i cant even stare at her 2 my hrts cntnt......πŸ˜’ [ so cute ! 😳 ]

i luvd da way he mockd dat tunna .."kaaafi !!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. LOL pri..dnt knw u were so funny !! πŸ˜‰

luvd her DReam date idea... i mean guess she was getting ready 4 a date in her dreams... n dat too wth earings ?! yaa she knws he luvs 2 remov it rite ?!πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ awww..da gal prepare shrslf even 4 a dream date ?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.. luvd dat sari.. she has impeccable dressing sense.. plzz rub sm on to ur hubby 2 dear !! πŸ˜‰.. n yaa CS luvd divine.... may i add ..."as always" !! 😍
no wndr he adores her !

nw cmg 2 thngs i hated 2day !!

okk.. no need 2 say dat PTC n THEIR nakli croc tears topped da charts !!! hate them 2 da core ! 😑... okk me nt gng thr again ! my BP reaches 200/100 mm/hg if i thnk abt them ! 😑

well hated da fact dat pri was sharng a mmnt wth dat tunna !! o plzz... if dat creep asks u wil tel hm eh ?! u shud hv tld hm 2 shut up n go 2 sleep !!

o i hated da fact dat wen he was njoing his memories..dat idiot was njoin tooo... da way pri described  HIS damz.... grrrrrrrrrr hw dare da tunna !!! 😑..so basically eventhugh pri had those cutest smiles.. i really cudnt njoi it wth dat creep lurkn in her thots !! 🀒

n mazz.. dat wasnt lame ..it was a gud one indeed !!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ WALK N TALK !! yaa.. no wndr Pri is so health cncious ! πŸ˜‰.. bt plzz... limit it 2 riding toofi n liftn damz n dumbells n yaa ofcoz.. running behind her dupatta dear ! πŸ˜‰

hated da fact dat fool let dat tunna into their rm !! ewwww.. n damz... O plzz... wil u evr lock dat door dear ! i knw b4 ur home was heaven wth angels n godmen roaming arnd..bt nw demons r lurkn in da dark.. dear... BEWARE ! πŸ˜•..

n totally hate da fact dat tunna was devouring damz beauty !! nw hw dare he ??!! n dat too in 4nt of pri ??!! Blasphemy ! 😑 😑 [ chill niks.. chill !! take a deep breath... puff..pff...πŸ˜›]

k well ..nw cmg 2 da precap : ummm... well anyways .. i luv da fact dat PTC r gng 2 meet their end soon... so dats sm very gud news 2 rejoice ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

nw mazz.. need i say ... jus as always... LUVD reading ur post dear !! beautiful post swts ! ⭐️ ⭐️  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

-Luv NIKI 😊

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Maz absolutely loved your Update on today's epi... Loved each and evry word of yours... Very apt definition of Froggie's Croc- tears... Urrrghhhhh... wat a disgusting reptile family Ma Mendaki Beta Naag and that Rani is a chipkali *Lizard*... Someone pls call the Pest-control service... we need to get rid of these pests  crawling in G.M. impromptu... and LOL on Pri's Walk and Talk.. no Maz its not a bad joke at all. its really very very good.. @Pri trying to follow the Idea Campaign "Walk wen you Talk" is not a very good idea at all Sirji... pls start ranting your Limit Lecture to your Cousin ASAp.. B'cos your Wife's beauty is your soleful right to admire at.. None of the Gavar Joker has the right to look at Queenie except our dear Kingsie.. @ Queenie getting ready while thinking about Kingsie in her mind..Awwww so sweet and Pri getting lost in Damini's beauty.. Double Awwwww.. Very very Romantic.. Pri still can't control his heart wenevr he sees Damini in Saree.. his heart start beating like mad.. and Pri not able to stand tears in Damini's eyes was pure Gold... I remembered a very old song from a hindi movie Majboor sung by my Fav. singer Kishore Da and picturised on my Fav. actor Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.. the lines are like this..

Dekha Poolon Ko Kaanton Pe Soote Hue
Dekha Toofan Ko Kashti Dooboothe Hue
Dekh Sakta Hoon Main Kuch Bhi Hote Hue
Nahi Main Nahi Dekh Sakta Tujhe Rote Hue
Nahi Main Nahi Dekh Sakta Tujhe Rote Hue

Oh God!!! Mendaki leaking out info. on PriDa's sour relationshp to Munna.. and the look on Munna's face after hearing this news as though Cat has found a bowl of fresh cream was not good at all... I totally hated it.. SaVni moment was nice.. Loved Avni's mood-swings.. hope she gets it often while Sameer is around her.. Precap is really very scary.. Hope nothing happens to my Princess, My barbie-doll Roshni... Another valid reason to hate this Garelu-track.. Waiting for this crap to get over.. FAST.
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My gifts to Prithvi and Damini

Get this on the inside of your bedroom door pronto

On the inside use this

Befriend this dog and have him guard your door

While we are at it why don't we put these electric fences outside the PTC's rooms. Nikalthe hi zor ka jhatka dheere se lage 😈

If Munaa is in Damz's vicinity - he has to wear this

and this is for the whole PTC gang especially the old lady - we will sew up the end to make it suitable for them πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely analysis Maz, sorry i am reading your post after long time. Last time i havent read your post at all.

As everyone said including you that Mausi's crocodile tears, and nautanki of PTC was so irritated, but today Daz hit the sixer. Mausi want to create drama between PriDa, but first Pri ruined by saying that that he would take them to his house, and then Damz ruined by said sorry to Mausi, and gained respect in Pri's heart. Good job Damz!!! Nautanki Mausi thought she won, but she actually doesnt know that because of her PriDa came lil closer to eachother.

Today for 2 second i liked Munna when he mentioned that Damz couldnt saved herself from Pri lolz, very good reply by him πŸ‘πŸ˜†.

I loved PriDa 1 minute scene and then room scene, where Pri was praised her by his stares πŸ˜‰. I loved his smile to see his wife in saree, and being ready for him😳. Munna was annoying, but i just ignored him. He is BT, and never will change till Pri give him tight punch.

Thanks dear for the post, and give me chance to expressed my views for todays epi.

Muniza