Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
a fantastic post once again๐Ÿ‘....You're spot on about this whole war between Ridz and Sid....Its all a matter of hurt pride....To be honest, I dnt want Ridz to win the whole war, jus the battle that is basketball....the sole reason being, she's already gone through the humiliation of the same kind of bet once before with Armaan....I know, I know, I shudnt really be bringing him into this post, it might jus stir up a hornets nest....and really, I wudnt be surprised if Sid does do an Armaan if his team win.....

Then again, maybe if Ridz hadn't stated that bet, Sid wudnt have made that counter bet....its all about one-upmanship....neither one is going to back down till one of them is brought down to their knees....Man these bruised egos๐Ÿค”....they tend to bring out the most volatile emotions in even the most calmest of people and make them act like crazy monkeys....
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Luvarti, I want Sid to win as well.. but then I dunno whether kiss will happen although want one. lolEdited by DrSidMrsWahi - 14 years ago
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome post, and can't agree with you more!! they are doing the BB match coz of the problems between them from the beginnning!! but i guess Ridz has caused more humiliation for Sid by slapping him AND sending him to jail for no real reason!! so i guess sid should win the match and then it'll b like "hisaab barabar!!"
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I think after this BB match , Riddz is going to hate Sid even more . Not just because he is making mischeif and coming down hard on her, but also because his attitude , his brattiness reminds her of what she has lost- Armaan.

It is only going to get worse from now between these two.

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I think after this BB match , Riddz is going to hate Sid even more . Not just because he is making mischeif and coming down hard on her, but also because his attitude , his brattiness reminds her of what she has lost- Armaan.

It is only going to get worse from now between these two.

Yeah I agree.. its gonna be fights before the understanding occurs.. and the BB date will instigate more fighting-- Noone can control these two.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: DrSidMrsWahi

Yeah I agree.. its gonna be fights before the understanding occurs.. and the BB date will instigate more fighting-- Noone can control these two.๐Ÿ˜†

@blu................I M SOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWRD TO IT.............
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrSidMrsWahi

Agreed. But I hope Sid wins. Riddzie is purely playing on her prejudiced ego which is anything but right.