Sid-Riddzie-BB: A mutual dignity attack?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Even before I start my post...

My sincere request to haters, bashers, self-proclaimed AR owners and CV hunters , please spare my post. I never went to posh schools , so i really don't understand literal meanings of hatred , bitterness and can't deal with them due to my illiteracy. 😭..... mujhe maaf kar do aur mujhse door raho.😆😉

Okay , back to the topic of my post...

It has been in my head ever since the locker room and dressing room fight between Sid and Riddzie. And the BB match precap only makes me see these two characters in that light more strongly. Their fights are not just the battle of sexes and prejudiced egos, their fights also spring from hurt pride, insulted and challenged dignity alongwith a strong line of defence for their identity and individuality.

Rewind. Sid was only trying to help Riddzie and save his goodbye gift when Riddzie slapped him in front of a whole lot of people , accusing him of being a molester and trying to take advantage of  her. She slapped him thrice and got him wrongly arrested as well. Riddzie's reaction was a humiliation of Sid's dignity and his honour.

Cut to the locker room.  Sid was again accused of being a molester/rapist kind of a man who should be beaten black and blue. Sid's natural defence of his dignity made him insult Riddzie's womanhood by calling her ugly , unwanted , undesirable and what not. It further boiled up when Sid taught Riddzie a lesson in the dressing room - giving her a scare , a feel of what a molestation attempt can be. This is how he counter attacked Riddzie's honour.

The mutual bashing has only mounted up since then where they both are attacking each-other in the most meanie ways possible.

And then, this BB match. Going by the flow of behavior of both the characters, it is nothing but a grabbed chance to dishonour each-other , to render the opponent defenceless by putting him or her to shame.

There was no need for Riddzie to keep a condition that she will like to blacken Sid's face if the new gang loses the match . A counter attack on Riddzie's honour had to happen when she did the same to his self-respect. Sid , now, driven by a motivated urge to break her told her that he is fine with it as long as she accepts his condition - get kissed by him if the old gang loses the match. 😲😡

Human-beings can be really vile and violent when you put your honour under the sword and as much as i love Riddzie , she has started this dignity war and.... when we defend ourselves with our heads rather than our hearts.... we can stoop to all possible levels......human nature. 😆😉

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr_ash thumbnail
omg i m goin to luv this seni a nd juni war the war of dignity and honour the thing was that they both are so strong people and come from such powerful bakgrounds which make them equal in each aspect till now i can't say that who is weak may b the bb match will decide
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Once again an amazing post! Never get tired of saying this! lol

You are so right... They are both digging wholes into eachother. I think Ridz was more wrong coz as u said he didn't really do anything to her. But then both being have the pride.. and once been attacked they will lash. Hence Ridz lashes at Sid .. and vice versa. Its deffo a battle of the sexes.. but I don't think they both really know why they have this much hate. But I guess.. Once that realisation comes. It will be the fact that opposites attract and they will both realise they are closer to home then they thought... as they both have been hurt as well. The understanding will happen later.
W8ing fr Basketball Resultsssssssssss 😈
⭐️ waallah!!! how beautifully u penned it down....⭐️⭐️ just loved it, yeap it all about one's honour and diginity!!! one can go to any extend to protect one honour!!!

it's total madness and nothing less!! the human argue to prove being always right and always better than the other!! 

the score is equal now so the bb match is the deciding factor who wins and who loses!!

i really want Ridhz to win, for a change a gurl to win!!!! plus it won't be repetitive!!!

cheers poco

kai

sohrob thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW aap kitni achi tariqe se sab kuch samjati hai👏
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pretty good post, well said
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazingf post look forward to hearing from u again =) x
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No words needed dude. Amazing post. You have cleary indentified and highlight the real reason/misunderstandings that lead to these fights perfectly. Hats off to you!👏👏👏 They dont know the right and wrong hence its all about proving themsleves right. Complete madness but im loving it. 😳😆

Through it's cold war but they will warm up towards eachother once they get to one another. Like Dr.SidMrsWahi said they both are broken heart and will understand eachother better since two broken hearts laters on builds a strong one will can learn to love again. 😍
i just want SID to win the match................

UNLIKE THE KASH SCENE............................this time i want SID TO KISS RIZ

it necessarily doesnt hv 2 b a lip lock........................but a cheek kiss.....a forehead kiss.................even a kiss on the hand ll b perfect..................

I JUST DONT WANT HISTORY TO REPEAT ITSELF............................neither do i want riz to win.......coz sid has tolerated ehuf humiliation from her...................

what say guys///////////