Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: CherryPrincess

wooo oooo, so if all humans were previously animals, and if all animals are going to be humans eventually some day, then do we eat human souls when we eat non-veg? or may be that way people just give freedom to animals and let them quickly move to next possibly better life?

i m not saying that all humans were previously animals nor that all animals are going to be humans it depends on their deeds...and non-veg that u eat whatever fish or chicken..that are dead so how u can eat a soul
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhishma_p

i do believe in god, and lord krishna himself told in bhagwad gita that only the lord almighty has the power to remember pichey janam's, only because they were mission based avatars ...no human or sage has the same power, and those who do, are simply aberrations of nature, and are breaking the code of human life... so either dr. taadapti jain is making a fool of us, or maybe she was veer shikhandi .. 😛

First of all LMAO 😆 on the new naamkaran of Dr. Jain...funny😆😆

Secondly I believe that the stories of Ramayana and Mahabharat never took place...they are just stories written by learned people to teach the people about right and wrong and I do not agree with certain parts of these epics. Anyway these are just my beliefs.....I believe in one supreme power and it can be in any form.....
I  think that the people who remember their past lives are normal people and not  any aberrations of nature.......they cannot be dismissed by saying that...It is possible for people to recall their past life and there are hundreds and hundreds of documented cases.....anyways there is no use of arguing on this point as this is totally based on our faith and belief system....you cannot change my opinion and I WILL certainly not try to change yours.😊
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Jiya_

i m not saying that all humans were previously animals nor that all animals are going to be humans it depends on their deeds...and non-veg that u eat whatever fish or chicken..that are dead so how u can eat a soul

Sorry I had wrong choice of words. I will try to rephrase....

I am not saying that we eat souls nor that we eat someone alive when we eat non-veg. All I was trying to say is that if we kill humans is a sin, so if we (ok not we but someone else, for e.g. kasai) kill animals, don't  we do sin then? In other words, (if this philosophy is true), aren't we indirectly snatching right of some soul to live in animals' bodies for that lifetime?

My mind is just going crazy. So, please forgive me if I am hurting someone's feelings, but this concept of souls made me think in totally new dimension.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
they al probably goes to hevan and comes back to the world again