why are all contestants humans in their past lives

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
why are all contestants humans in their past lives???????????

why not a dog or a horse or a bird or a tiger or a leopard?????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

so many contestants were near to god , ravi kissan and the girl on wheel chair were got gods prapti  so why they again on life they get the mukti so why they are here ???????

amyria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello its me

so many contestants were near to god , ravi kissan and the girl on wheel chair were got gods prapti  so why they again on life they get the mukti so why they are here ???????

I am scared to watch this show after few attempts.
buts its sounds interesting that ravi kissan and a girl were near to god.
Even i doubt that, how were they again on earth even after mukti?
when did they aired it?
i just want to see that particular episode please.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am finding like all story is same & solution is also same..fully fake serial & dramatised..
how come everyone past is in India only...& if they r really hypnotised then how can they remember all after they regain senses...
i am confused..how does that doc hypnotise all of them..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: remosalsa

i am finding like all story is same & solution is also same..fully fake serial & dramatised..

how come everyone past is in India only...& if they r really hypnotised then how can they remember all after they regain senses...
i am confused..how does that doc hypnotise all of them..

Do you mean to say that that Ismeet's father was doing drama????????Did you not feel the pain of his parents and his sister??/How can u accuse them of doing drama?????????There is no bigger pain than losing ones child.....no parent should have to bear this pain and most of all NOBODY should be accusing them of faking their pain๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
yea so true and does everyone have a past life??
and the human population keeps increasing, so how do the souls increase?๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

yea so true and does everyone have a past life??

and the human population keeps increasing, so how do the souls increase?๐Ÿ˜†

So many questions and no answers๐Ÿ˜ƒ.............how little do we know...........laughing away ur lack of knowledge is the best attitude๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
nikumay2k thumbnail
There are many questions but you get answers only for those which you can comprehend! I will try to answer some questions according to my own level of understanding.
(1) Soul has different levels (known as kala where Krishna is believed to of highest degree 16 kala avataar) once you have reached to the level of being a human soul to degrade to animal soul is difficult, it's just like after knowing how to ride a bicycle you will try to learn how to ride a motor cycle and not a baby tricycle! Remember there is no amnesia in soul world and that's the very reason regressions are possible! But remember that knowing how to ride a bicycle doesn't mean that you never learned how to ride a baby tricycle as a kid, so that means all of us have been animals as a beginner's soul.
(2) If you see soul has taken similar bodies in two consecutive lives & similar situations are occurring in both births it is because soul has chosen to do so.
(3)Numbers of humans are increasing only means burden of earth is increasing. Number of souls is infinite. Infact each soul is also infinite in dimenstions
(4) Souls finds it to be more peaceful to live with soul mates, i.e. they take birth together play and grow up as friends right from childhood, when arrange marriages were general trend in india cast system was at its peak and friends were allowed to mingle from same community/class only(it was more common to have a bride and groom from geographically different places) later as we opened up and we are allowed to mingle with everybody around, love marriage are becoming more common trend(with bride and groom from same location becoming quite normal!). No matter what is your religious belief is even most western christens when they are regressed see there soul mates as more often the same as in this birth.
If you are too logical then you should take these just as one of the plausible reasons as only god can confirm or deny things related to past lives.
amyria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Nikumay2k,

Thankyou for answering some of my unanswered questions.
Thats nice that you know a lot about past lifes ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
What i got from yours is "once if we entered human avatar we will continue to be humans".
Till when it will go like this?
Don't we remember our animal form even when its our first time of human avatar?

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
inthe book many masters many lives the protagonist undergoes plrt but remembers only her human lives...