'You shouldn't fight with just one enemy..'-Siddhi

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
"... because soon or later he will become your need when you heart gets tired of the arguing, begins falling closer and seeing the real him"

Hey

There must be very many topics related to the chemistrilicous pair siddhi today and me, myself who is very addicated to them is making another post. Also want to say that i was inspired by someone, pocahontas who has made a similar topic.

Oh before i start... It was snowing in england. Ahh joy. Snowball fights, snow mans. Everything felt amazingly great expect avoiding the fact my school made us come in and suffer in the their mysterios games.

People try and not dooze off because this post is no less then a eassy. Blame Siddhi not meπŸ€ͺ

Similar scenes must have been shown before excluding the sparkles of enchanting brought by KW & JW making it come across of being fresh and original.

The beginning scene was unfolding the hidden love and pain that Ridhima is still holding inside her heart with the help of that stern look mask. The angry expressions and the strict attitude may dissolve the pain on her face but not the heart. Where can she run to when she is surrounded by the past memories anywhere she goes. The scene in which she is creasing Armaan's locker with tears flooding in her eyes touched my heart. Hats off to Jenny for pulling it off so amazingly

5 4 3 2 1... The entry of the hero, Sid ( Applause. Applause. Applause ) Seeing a stranger near his "girls" locker got him too possessively spit the words out " Yeh doctor Tamanna ka locker hai" Bottom line " Even though she is not here i shall not let anyone touch her locker, who are you and what are you doing touching my "women's" locker" and then THUD! She turns around leaving him dumbfolded similarly leaving herself shocked to.

The nuisance of seeing eachother came flowing out from the abusing of their words not concerned for a single moment that they are provoking eachother to the length that can easily lead to murder. Sid eyes nearly falling out of his sockets. The puzzled Siddie was ready to slap/pinch himself believeing either he was hallucinating or is trapped in a nightmare of seeing this "churail" his mind didn't fully accept the sight of her until her voice snapped back hearing her insults and there they went again into the boxing match of ill-treatment. Sid poked Ridhima with the statement " Attitude and kachra don't go along" but she pushed Sid far by accusing him of being a rapist.

The boy looses his temper and drags the girl in private to show the real meaning of the statement. Ridhima poked him furthermore in the process of leaving by spilling ink on his shirt. He tugged her arm and thew her across the array of clothes not bothering to the fact she might have got hurt. The gripe girl grabbed a hanger for her safety however nothing blocked him from coming close. Sid gripped her arm and forced it behind. Ouch she was in pain. He twisted and turned it; maybe to symbolize the ache he went through due to her misunderstanding through the police beating.

No matter how aggressive that moment looked hence it was sizzling and burning hot with chemistry lava. The nervous and frighten Ridhima's eyes begin brimming with tears, the boy's heart soften, his angry expression changed to guilt and the revenge disappeared like the melting ice due to the interaction with fire. Sid's firm grasp loosened and he slowly realeased her. Ridhima taking this opportunity pushed him way, he didn't respond but just simply allowed her to leave. The shame he felt of his actions didn't permit him to face her for a while. He knew he was at fault and this shade of Siddie highlights his heart. It's pure.

Thought the coldness would become warmer but I just seem to have asked for more, the two were destined to met to fight. Ridhima irritated at Siddie actions is shown back and fourth everywhere in the hospital walking in a uncontrollable speed, ready to take his life similarly Siddie had the same plan for his "attitude kachra" if he sees the sight of her again and for once they both agreed and said the same thing by swearing on it. Sadly it will involve more hate.

The precap dejectedly is not in favour of Sid's fate. Litte does he know he is offering to murder himself for the "churail" who doesn't get tired of calling and accusing him of being a "molester and rapist" Awww.            Already for his "true love" he unknowingly is ready to sacrifice himself. Hmph!

I guess WW3 is about to begin. GET HIDDING PEOPLE!
Edited by Asthuox - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW what an amazing analysis!!  Theres so much fire there. loved todays epi.. and so true.. his face softened when he saw her tears.. - Poor sid is gonna get in loads more trouble. But soon they will both realise.. she will realise the mistake of calling him a molester.. and then things will turn there. But the fire is igniting... and the sizzlingness showing!
yaar plzzzzzzzz put the word sidhima in subject title................otherwise how will others understand its a sidhima topic
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This is .....

SO-WELL WRITTEN. πŸ€—

You have described the whole scene between Sid and Riddzie so well .... highlighting on their tempers and personal demons. They have begun on a very bad note and there is going to be no respite from these WW3 fireworks for a month at least. Lolz.

I don't care whether they become  pair or not....but am loving this battle of the sexes between Bloody Chudail and Bloody Molester.

Bring it on!

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder how the battle will end this week... LOL.

WHAT A POST YAAR...............AGREED WITH EACH AND EVERY WORD.........

attitude doesnt go with kachra.................that was class..........

love the fct that he called her miss universe...............dont know why

also sid ne bohot sunayi aaz riz ko.............i loved that...............

SIDHIMA ROCKED IT TODAY YAAR

wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant post yaar! Actually I made a post similar to this but from Sid's POV as I am a hardcore Sid & Tamz fan. Here's the link to my post, if you are interested.

And also because Sid's track is very undefined at the moment.
But I sincerely hope that Riddima and Sid become friends but nothing more. Maybe put a balm on each other's broken hearts and gaping wounds and finally be united with each other's beloved ones
Edited by wilfen - 14 years ago
superb!!!! i just loved the way u brought out all the hidden emotions in the sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...plz do keep posting.... it's a really privilege to have talented  ppl like u in the forum!!!

however, the below line just cracked me up!!1🀣
The gripe girl grabbed a hanger for her safety however nothing blocked him from coming close.

cheers
Kai
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
this is veryy well written and describes everything i feel about SidDhi

I guess WW3 is about to begin. GET HIDDING PEOPLE!

YESS we should go hide cuz this is abt to get more hotter than ever!!!

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL well the hanger isn't really go to go far with a strong man like Siddie in front. Lucky the poor hanger didn't get harmed!