Sid & Ridz - Whazz Goin'n On????

wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

All members are requested to refrain from actor / character bashing. Also, please do not use inappropriate language against any actors or the creatives of DMG. This post is for constructive criticisms and peaceful discussions ONLY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, what was today's episode all about????? πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•

I'm talking about the part containing Dr. Siddhant Modi (Sid) that is. I mean while watching the episode today, I felt like I was seeing two different shows together.😲  πŸ˜•  

Sid's track was totally detached from the current flow of events in DMG. Apart from the time he encounters Yuvi at the basketball court, all his scenes today were like totally unconnected to his line of story.

I mean the locker room scene with Riddima was of course deliberate as the creatives want to showcase a grand Sid ' Ridz one ' on '  one  but after that I was hoping that Sid would at least reminisce about Tamanna and ponder over his recent heartbreak. I actually expected Sid to be miserable and blame his uncontrolled anger (with Ridz in the changing room) at his loss. But, I was like pretty surprised that instead of being gloomy and moody, Sid was shown to have reverted back to the vibrant, cool-dude he was before. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•  

Vestiges of his pain were displayed only when for a moment he realizes that Riddima has reduced to tears and that she is very scared of him. Sid's facial expressions then were awesome (Man! Can this guy act!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ).

He wanted to teach Ridz a lesson but is disgusted with himself as he becomes conscious of his action, even though its all just pretence. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ (Just love him for that. The guy is such a sweetheart.☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️ )

The mismatched track continued as Yuvi warned Sid about Dr. Kirti's anger and asked him to be sincere towards his duties. From then on Sid is on a constant rant about how girls are nothing but trouble for him. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sid & Ridz are shown mentally murdering each other at the end of today's episode. 🀣  🀣   🀣   🀣   🀣   🀣  🀣 

So, my point is that has Sid already forgotten Tamanna???? 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

The locker room verbal abuse between Sid & Ridz was quite like the ones Sid used to have with Tamanna. Of course, they weren't that violent but then again, Tamanna never called him a rapist either. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

And also the fact that no flashbacks of Tamanna have been shown since tuesday, has got me pretty nervous. On the whole, what I gathered was that the creatives are yet to come to a decision regarding Sid's track which is why it was all so confusing and without any objective today. 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Hah! Dr. Sid's life now resembles his Formula One racing tracks!!! What with all these unexpected twists and turns. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I sincerely hope that whatever decision they take, it involves Sid & Tamanna (Moulshree) in the end. All these Ridz ' Sid scenes are making me very, very afraid of the outcome of Sid & Tamz love story. 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(So, what do you guys think????)
Edited by wilfen - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow such a detailed post madhu!! and true they have changed his character...I like the old Siddy just like how I like the old Yuvi
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@topic maker:- Nice analysis. I have stopped DMG the moment they cut off the story of Tammz and Sid but just wanted to say your analysis is spot on. I mean Sid definitely has fallen in love even though he didn't see Tammz in the so called "close your eyes and hand on the heart" moment and I wanted him to feel the pain of losing his first love. He was really brilliant when he talks to Abhi in the locker room after Tammz's engagement is finalized but after that I didn't see any emotion from Sid. So I am also unclear as to what the creatives are trying to show here. Did they introduce Moulshree for nothing as the telly tadka article says that her track has ended. I think the creatives need to think clear as to what exactly are they trying to show here and take up the stories of the interns accordingly keeping in line of their characters. Sid is a immature guy who looks through the world according to his way and has lost his love. He needs to ponder on what caused him to lose his love and try to grow up. If the creatives don't show this and rush into another love story(I am not sure if the track with Sid-Riddz will end up in a love story) then it really feels like the creatives have lost the touch of the character. Give the man some scenes where he thinks back on his actions and figures out where he went wrong. I want to stop this post here as I feel like bashing the creatives and I don't want to get notified.

Nice post yaar.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
wilfen thumbnail
Thanks dear!!
πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, your post is amazingly detailed and very well elucidated. You are bang on target.
 The confusion is pretty evident, regarding Sid's track. Besides his reflections are very, very important now if he is ever going to develop into a mature character. Nanina is in dire need of emotional support from him. And maybe even Ridz

By the way, can you post a link to that article you are talikng about. I mean is it really the end od Sid & Tammy. Plz noooooo!!!!!!!!  I'll be so heartbroken. 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ 
Edited by wilfen - 14 years ago
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: wilfen

Thanks dear!!

πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, your post is amazingly detailed and very well elucidated. You are bang on target.
 The confusion is pretty evident, regarding Sid's track. Besides his reflections are very, very important now if he is ever going to develop into a mature character. Nanina is in dire need of emotional support from him. And maybe even Ridz

By the way, can you post a link to that article you are talikng about. I mean is it really the end od Sid & Tammy. Plz noooooo!!!!!!!!  I'll be so heartbroken. 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ 

Thanks. The article which said that Moulshree's track has ended is given in this post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1318674

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, Sid was so weirdly different today.

I found myself very afraid of him today, he actually took Ridz to the changing room to teach her a 'molestation' lesson? That's not Sid! Yes, we've seen him angry before. Yes, he's manhandled Tamz before but this...I don't know what to say. OK he really didn't do anything and in honest truth I don't think he ever would, it's not in his character but he was so fumed up that the thought actually passed his mind, even for a spilt second? Scary!

But we got his cute self back when he realised the wrong he was doing and when he ranted on about what a nuisance women are. But again, as you've said, it was all so detached. Where's him brooding over Tamz. He was so adamant over her, even after Tamz told him that love is a toy for him he still went to the airport and willed for her to turn and here is engaging war with Ridz? Weird.

I wonder what the CVs have in store?
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

I agree, Sid was so weirdly different today.

I found myself very afraid of him today, he actually took Ridz to the changing room to teach her a 'molestation' lesson? That's not Sid! Yes, we've seen him angry before. Yes, he's manhandled Tamz before but this...I don't know what to say. OK he really didn't do anything and in honest truth I don't think he ever would, it's not in his character but he was so fumed up that the thought actually passed his mind, even for a spilt second? Scary!

But we got his cute self back when he realised the wrong he was doing and when he ranted on about what a nuisance women are. But again, as you've said, it was all so detached. Where's him brooding over Tamz. He was so adamant over her, even after Tamz told him that love is a toy for him he still went to the airport and willed for her to turn and here is engaging war with Ridz? Weird.

I wonder what the CVs have in store?

WOW Jen nice post yaar. So we meet after a long time. Yup the creatives don't know what to do with the character. Actually the first 3 months of DMG season 2 was different and in the sense that I could relate to what exactly the character may be thinking. But now Sid's track looks so detached from the show. Somehow they want to show Sid and Riddizie meeting on a wrong foot but they could have done it better and not get this unnecessary drama of molestation and accusations. Anyway they are called creatives for no good reason is my opinion. Toh chal phir milenge.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sarada!

Yaar, where have you been? Missed you.

I've no idea what's happening with Sid. I miss his cute self. OK, I did bang on about how I wanted him to mature a lil (OK, a lot) and he did before it all came crash banging down again.

I don't mind the confrontation with Ridz per se, I just don't like that way it's being executed. It's wrong on both Sid's and Ridz's account. Such accusations and the shouting match, nah. Actually, it would've been much better if they said in normal tones, it's would've created more of an impact and kept the mature Sid intact.
wilfen thumbnail
Thank you Jennifer!

That was a wonderful and well thought out post. And yes, if the creatives could have kept their track funnier & teasing types it would be more than enough. I actually enjoyed Sid & Ridz when he says "Ye Chudrail yahan kaise ho sakti hai?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That was so funny. No need for it to get ugly and all.

The nok - jhonk type would have been perfect. Let's wait for this week to end. And what about Aarman?? Ridz really thinks he has ditched her. What did you guys interpret from her reactions???
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! I totally agree with you!!
I was thinking the same thing today!! He hasn't even remember Tamz once, only yesterday and that only to say she was never made for him!!
And I don't know where our beloved Sid went! But it's for sure, that's not him!!
I like it when he with his own gang, the new interns, like yesterday!! At least he was smiling and talking abt Tamz!! When he's with Ridz, its like bombs being blasted off every 5 secs!!!
I'm sooo confused with this!!!
Excellent post!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘