Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ya i think the sid n ridz track is really boring n doesn't make any sense... But i love the scene with sid n yuvi...awwwwweeeeeeesomeeeee

thanx for the topic wilfen
wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are welcome KSG2!! 😊

And I agree with you, I loved the Sid - Yuvi track too. The Cv's should explore that angle too.Like making Sid Naina current bodyguard / best friend. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What do you think???? 
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very detailed man hats off to you babes.  You have penned down the feelings very amazingly. It's beautiful. I loved it!  πŸ‘πŸ‘
The point to "Sid forgetting Tamanna" I don't think he has but i mean in the whole fighting with Ridz he is not getting the time to go through his heartbreak and i actually dont want him. It's to painful.  It was bad enough before. Ugh! Now how much i miss Sidna but im loving siddhi is well. No complains. 😳
sweetnidasoni thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly,,i dont watch DMG anymore,,,since Tam left!!
from DMG i only liked tam, sid n naina!Yuvi scares me lol
I just hope, that nothin serious happens between sid n ridz!!
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They wont show him pondering over Tam coz what they are trying to showcase is Sid's feelings for Tam was just mere infactuation...and he is only gonna get his true love...which they are hoping to cast in as Ridz

Sid has changed sinceTam's engagment day, it was this day his "my - bed of roses" bubble burst and the optimistic palace of his collapsed down. He got a much needed reality check but at the cost of a heartbreak. He lost Tammy and was in a way convincing himself that she was not meant for him! He was gloomy and lost in yesterday scene with Naina(wow KW did an awesome job)

But miss Laal chadi didnot give him anytime to think of tam or anything else, it must be the first time in his life he got 3 slaps for preventing a woman from a falling and then police ki maar. Today again in the locker he got a little emotional seeing some1 touching tammy's locker  the mBUT the moment he saw the "chudail" he just lost it, the pain anger and haterd of being accused for doing nothing and being humiliated and insulted was too much for Sid (after all he is a guy). If it wasn't for ridhz to use the "R" word he won't have taken her to the changing room!!!

Same can be said for ridhz she is back with her family and frnds it keeps ur mind away from the things that hurt u the most......and then there is Siddy widdy to keep her busy as of now

just my thought! loved ur post!!

Adishaym thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi madhu...
such a nice topic
gr8 effort...

wilfen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you aeysha!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wilfen

Thanks dear!!

πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, your post is amazingly detailed and very well elucidated. You are bang on target.
 The confusion is pretty evident, regarding Sid's track. Besides his reflections are very, very important now if he is ever going to develop into a mature character. Nanina is in dire need of emotional support from him. And maybe even Ridz

By the way, can you post a link to that article you are talikng about. I mean is it really the end od Sid & Tammy. Plz noooooo!!!!!!!!  I'll be so heartbroken. 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ 

i dun think thesource of the article iz reliableπŸ˜•
sidtamanna thumbnail
guys just have faith n hope.i miss tamanna like crazuy in the show....the way sid was wid her is the best their chemistry n interaction is superb it feels as if they really r in love.............moulshree wil come back im sure.shes such a cute n innocent actrees n sjhe looks best wid karan.......i dont watch dmg now but wen they show sid remebering tam i just cant control my tears......wat chemistry they have cannot b created by any1 else.love sidna lots n lots.hope 2 c them 2 gether soon