Written/Video Update 6th January, 10

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Video Update

6th January Bidaai Online/Dload/Pic

6th January 2010 Bidaai: Written Update

Hey Guys,

Wish You All A Very Happy New Years!! May This New Year Brings you Joy and Sucess!!!

⭐️

The episode begins with Alekh reaching Sharma House'.and he goes on to ring the bell but stop and says I came here to tell you that I love you a lot sadhna'.and I need to meet you for that'.but what will I tell her that I can't take her home'.inside the house sadhna with a bag in her hand goes to mamaji and mamaji's room'.and she finds mamaji sleeping but mamaji is not there. She goes and touches her feet and leaves from there. And in the hall she finds mamaji sleeping on the couch'.the sad bidaai song is playing in the BG'and she goes and touches mamaji's feet and says for the sake of everyone happiness I have to leave from here'.and as she reaches by the door'.she hears ragini saying Sadhna from behind'.and she turns around to see Ragini there'..and ragini calls her towards herself'.and sadhna runs to her and they hug'..but it's just sadhna's imagination'.outside alekh is still confuse if he should go inside or not'.?? And he stars to go back to his car'.but then he sees vasu there'.and vasu tells him she thought he could anything for my happiness but she was wrong'..this was just alekh's imagination'..and Alekh goes towards his car saying I will never break your trust mamma'..and just then the door opens and sadhna comes out'..and the sad Piya O Piya plays in the BG'..and as alekh's car goes away sadhna comes there'.and she feels that alekh is around her'.but then she think why would he come here'.then at Rajvansh House Vasu finds out that Alekh is not in his room'.and she wakes up Indrjeet and then she thinks that he might have gone to meet sadhna'..

Then Sadhna reaches the Bus Stand'and a couple comes and sit by her'.the woman's husband is very caring and he goes to get a water bottle'.and in that time the woman sees sadhna and says it's been 5 yrs of our marriage'.but still he cares and loves me a lot'..and she are you travelling all alone in midnight'..but just then her husband comes and they goes to their bus'..and then sadhna thinks who doesn't want to beloved'..but I m an unwanted burden on everyone here'..and she cries'but then gets up to leave but someone stops her'.and it's Mamaji'.

He says wht do you want Sadhna'.?? Do want that when I die I woun't be able to show my face to your father'.and sadhna no mamaji'..then with a lot of talk mamaji convince her to go back to ther house'..and he takes her back'.then At Rajvansh House Alekh comes home'.and the whole family is waiting for him in the hall'including Ragini'.. Vasu question him where have he been'.and he says I just went outside to get fresh air'..and he starts to leave but vasu stops him again'.and asks him if he went to get sadhna back'..and he says I promise mamma sadhna will never come Back in this House. And he leaves from there.

***************************************************************************************************

Precap: Ragini went to Jail to meet Ranvir'.and Ranvir says this time will just fly away'.and then you will become mamma and I will become papa'.and then I will come home to play with my child.

Thank You😛 & Sorry for any mistakes😕

Njoy, Take Care😃

Love

Unanti😳

Edited by -Saalekh- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the luvly update
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

it was so painful to watch sadhana she made me cry (at work) my co-workers were looking at me like I am insane
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
doesnt ranbir know about sadhna's miscarriage

cheers for the update
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnkssss
xcited bat the preview
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4